Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    You should turn on the news. Washington Post just dropped a bombshell.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...e83_story.html

We got you people and your heroes by the balls.

Open wide, Ransath. We're gonna be Making America Great Again! BAHHAhahahhahahah.
    "These fake intelligence intercepts are just libcuck false flags!"

Or something along those lines.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    I think sessions days might be numbered.
    Days? His hours should be numbered. He should resign before the day is over if he has any respect for the law at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    LOL - your characterization is so "mature", but ultimately is perfectly indicative of the person you truly are.

President Trump - 182 days in office. Still rolling along, running over all naysayers and making them look like the total fools that they are.

MAGA, baby! Trump 2020!
    I think you might need to pull your head out of the fucking sand and open your fucking eyes if you think Trump is doing anything but losing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pterodactylus View Post
    What exactly do you characterize as winning?
    Probably the fact that he isn't lead out of the whitehouse in handcuffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    God help whoever follows. Even if it is SHS.
    Putin khuliyo

LOL - well, that wasn't completely accurate but the latter part of your statement is true.

But just for the WASPyness (because people like you are obsessed with my definition as being nothing but race based) of your statement, here....let me give you an example of a REAL American....

So, you think a real American is someone that has killed 4 people out of sheer incompetence? Jesus fucking christ. That douchebag is the biggest fucking Uncle Tom on the fucking planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    God help whoever follows. Even if it is SHS.
    Here is the guy replacing him, asking Obama what why wallstreet has been used as a penyata in 2010:

https://youtu.be/B_2Rjt4_I7g
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    I think I've mostly just settled on deep pity for the man.
    No. No mercy, no remorse.

Spicer knew what he was getting into. He knew every day, every single day he either got up on that podium, or made an excuse not to, what he was getting into. He knew each step he took was deeper into the sand, and he kept going anyhow. I'm not even talking about covfefe. He said things like, about the job numbers, They may have been phony in the past, but it's very real now' quoting Trump word for word -- and yet he remained. He got yelled at for failing to squash the Russia story, something far bigger than anything Spicer could possibly do -- and yet he remained. The inauguration, a bold-faced denial of reality? Defended it -- and yet he remained. Trump just blurting out things that endanger national security and harm relations with our allies? Fleeing press conferences without taking questions? Hiding in the bushes? Seriously, you could make a top ten worst things he's done on purpose and covfefe wouldn't be on it. And yet, he remained.

Until today.

Spicer was given the task of cleaning the Aegean Stables with a toothbrush. His toothbrush. Yes, he finally had enough when his boss was replaced by someone just as inexperienced and unqualified as...well, Trump. But every day, every podium, every word he uttered, you could see it in his eyes...he knew. He knew. And yet he remained.

Sean Spicer will be remembered for being a pathetic little clown ass-raped by microphones, Trump, and the truth. And he has nobody to blame but himself.

No sympathy. No fond farewell. I hope his career dies in its own vomit, mourned by nobody.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    He should resign before the day is over if he has any respect for --
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Sorry, sorry...I was just...*mmhmm* you were serious, but let's look at the admin here. There is no respect given.

Deleted
    This never happened. Mueller was never in the running to take over the FBI Again. You are lying again.

Trump interviewed Mueller for FBI job day before he was tapped for special counsel

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump interviewed Robert Mueller as a potential replacement for fired FBI Director James Comey the day before the former FBI director was named special counsel, a White House official said Tuesday.

The official, who would not detail what the two discussed during the interview, said it took place on May 16.
    It is from CNN - so it is probably just more fake news, right Pocahontas?

LOL

http://www.npr.org/2017/06/09/532286...ist-to-run-fbi

The Trump White House had been considering Robert Mueller as a top candidate to lead the FBI before the deputy U.S. attorney general changed course and tapped Mueller to serve as special counsel investigating Russian interference in last year's election, two sources familiar with the process told NPR.
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2017-07-22 at 01:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sean Spicer's term is the sixth shortest of anyone who held the job ever ever.

He was beaten out by three people who took the final months/weeks of an administration, the guy Nixon appointed during the Watergate crisis, and a man who was shot.

- - - Updated - - -

Preibus is saying that losing Sean Spicer allows Trump to "start fresh".

...how? In what world does replacing Spicer and keeping Sanders, who has done this job for a while anyhow, somehow make Trump's inability to communicate any better? Or make Trump-Russia go away? Since when does firing a press secretary remove all the things you told him to say?

I can't blame him, having to continually defend a moron must be draining. I doubt whats-her-name lasts until 2018 in the position either.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I had no idea he played BDO.

We got you people and your heroes by the balls.

Open wide, Ransath. We're gonna be Making America Great Again! BAHHAhahahhahahah.
    Hmm, not to ruin your party here, playing with the rabble and all...

But, looking at the bigger picture, who have you got by the balls? You're being played by fucking Russians. Like, seriously, how is the US fucking with the upcoming election in Russia? You aren't? Why the fuck not? When has the US stopped retaliating when someone tried to fuck with them? You have been abused badly by Russia, so much is clear, and all you're doing is... infighting?

I wonder, just how much focus does the US actually have at this stage...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Can we just get Alex Jones as Press Secretary and call it a day?

A President who will not fire him because he knows it won't stop whats coming for him.
    This remains to be seen.

I wonder if Trump is aware of this:

If not, then someone should show it to him. Maybe Scaramucci can beat Flynn on #days before resignation.

10+ Year Old Account

How Sean Spicer Went Horribly Wrong

Sean Spicer fought on two fronts each day: With the press and with President Donald Trump.

On his first day as press secretary just over six months ago, things got off to a memorable start when Spicer accused the press of "dishonesty" in covering Trump’s inauguration, incorrectly claiming the president had "the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, period." At Trump's behest, he labeled the media "shameful and wrong" — for reporting the facts.

That set the tense and sometimes ugly tone for the remainder of his short-lived tenure as White House press secretary.

As the weeks and months went on, he was obviously out of step with his boss — both in substance and in style. At the outset, Trump reportedly didn't like Spicer's fashion sense, specifically bringing up his ill-fitting, light-colored suit jackets. The press secretary began sporting darker threads soon after.

The hits kept coming. Spicer insisted Trump’s legally challenged "travel ban" was not a ban at all. He found himself humbled after a briefing-room gaffe about Hitler overtook that day’s news cycle and required clarification and an apology. Spicer drew rebukes from female journalists and even Hillary Clinton after snapping at longtime White House reporter April Ryan to "stop shaking your head" during a heated line of questioning. And his mispronunciations of world leaders names, like Syria's Bashar Al-Assad, went viral.

Spicer's manner, gaffes, and claims made him a household name. His briefings, filled with hostile interactions with reporters, were must-see TV. He was mercilessly spoofed on NBC's "Saturday Night Live," where the parody became a sensation. Melissa McCarthy’s "Spicey" had an explosive temper, a moving lectern, a hatred of The New York Times and other outlets, and wads of chewing gum. Suddenly Spicer was a household figure, an amusing symbol of the Trump administration's permanent combat with the media.

Perhaps he could have survived his duels with the White House press corps. But not with the president.

In the early-morning hours came the presidential tweets, frequently detonating whatever messaging Spicer’s communications team had carefully set for the day ahead. Long-planned and scripted "theme weeks" about infrastructure or jobs were often upended by the president’s tweets about the latest revelations in the Russia investigation or random over-the-top attacks on the media and critics.

It was only after Spicer had quit on Friday that the president offered what was perhaps his strongest and most public praise of his former aide, calling him a "wonderful person who took tremendous abuse from the Fake News Media - but his future is bright!"

That was a stark contrast for a president who often contradicted his own spokesman's statements, contributing to the erosion of trust between the White House and the media. The most glaring instance came in the days following the president’s surprise firing of FBI Director James Comey, when Trump's account of the reasons behind his fateful decision ran counter to what Spicer had told reporters the night before.

And Trump laid the blame for scrambled messaging and contradictory explanations about Comey at the feet of his communications team, prompting grumbling from the press about whether Spicer was in the know and further damaging his credibility. The enduring image from the Comey debacle was Spicer ending up in the bushes outside the White House to avoid reporters’ questions.

"That was so bad last night," a White House official told NBC News at the time.

Reporters and White House watchers saw clearly the central and ultimately insurmountable problem that Spicer faced: Speaking on behalf of a president who believes he is his best spokesman, who thinks that no one else is up to the task, and who isn't afraid to remind the staff of it.

ost-Comey, Trump, according to sources inside and outside the White House, polled confidantes on their thoughts about Spicer’s job performance. And sources said Trump began to realize he had another option in then-Deputy Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, who was named press secretary on Friday. That drove the president, as one person put it, "to consider whether or not it makes sense…to change the face of the administration."

And that face did begin to change. The White House more often banned cameras from the press briefings, sparking an uproar from the press. And Spicer was now infrequently at the podium, having been replaced by Sanders.

When he did make what turned out to be his final return to the podium earlier this week, a reporter commented: "We miss you, Sean."

"Well, I miss you, too," he pantomimed.

Traveling reporters knew that Spicer, a devout Catholic, had fallen from favor when he was excluded from the group of White House staffers given an audience with the Pope when the president was visiting Vatican City. Spicer's days seemed numbered. Trump was irked that the press briefings were getting such high ratings, and even that Spicer was portrayed by a woman on SNL. The question in the White House became not whether Spicer would be replaced, but when.

Spicer’s exit came after he had told confidantes that if Trump brought in Anthony Scaramucci as communications director, he would leave. Minutes after Spicer slammed the door in the face of a veteran reporter, news of his departure broke on Twitter.

Later Friday, Spicer appeared on Fox News to end his tenure much as he began it, complaining about media bias, accusing the press of being increasingly concerned with "their clip or their click than they are about the truth and the facts," and insisting, despite the distractions, that the White House had just had a "very successful" Made in America week.

Months in the wings watching Spicer’s follies paid off for Scaramucci, who gushed from the podium Friday about how much he loved and respected the president, how his policies were right for the country, and he preened about Trump’s media savvy and understanding of the voters. It was as if he’d learned the lesson that Spicer couldn't quite master: The person speaking to the American public and press on behalf of the White House is really playing to an audience of just one.

Little article on Spicer. Or has his 'fans' like to call him Spicey.

http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/07/s...any-memes.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Little article on Spicer. Or has his 'fans' like to call him Spicey.

http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/07/s...any-memes.html
    OMG I forgot about the "holocaust centers." Might just be my favorite Sean Spicer moment.
    Putin khuliyo

I think a good part of him is celebrating. He has my congrats.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Oh Seanny boy... the spice, the spice is calling... from glen to glen... and down the mountainside...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    OMG I forgot about the "holocaust centers." Might just be my favorite Sean Spicer moment.
    It kinda sounded like if the YMCA operated death camps.

- - - Updated - - -

But just for the WASPyness (because people like you are obsessed with my definition as being nothing but race based) of your statement, here....let me give you an example of a REAL American....

A slaver?

Yeah that seems about right kek.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

He should get someone from Erdogan's press buddies. They would have the easiest time in the USA. Oh boy the shit they spew...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    First, they came for Manafort, and Trump did nothing.
    Then, they came for Flynn, and Trump did nothing.
    Then, they came for Christie, and Trump did nothing.
    Then, they came for Spicer, and Trump did nothing.
    ...you see where this is going, right?
    Master gave Spicy a sock, Spicy is a free elf!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.