Legionfall Recompense and Legendary Drop Chance

For those who don't know, Legionfall Recompense are the caches you receive when turning in war supplies on the Broken Shore.

Out of curiosity, has anybody gotten a legendary from one of these in the past 2 weeks or so? When broken shore first opened, I noticed that I was reliably getting a legendary from these caches every 20 turn ins or so (assuming i had built up 1-2 weeks worth of BLP. I told my friends and guildies and they all came across similar experiences. However since the drop of ToS, I have yet to get a legendary from one of these caches despite 60+ turn ins (each on 3 diff toons).

Now obviously there is always RNG and its possible that maybe I've just been unlucky with them but none of my guildies have gotten a legendary from one of these caches since either. Just curious if maybe the drop chance was stealth nerfed or removed altogether.

**Please note, I am not complaining about the legendary system or anything. Just curious.**

TLDR: Have you gotten any legendaries from Legionfall Recompense caches since ToS opened?

Deleted
    I did, just today, legendary shoulders on my DH. Didn't expect them at all. I didn't even know you can get legendary from them :P

I might add this was my 2nd legendary, not the first one. First one was like 3-4 days ago, legendary ring (bonus fury).

Legendary drop rate was nerfed in 7.2.5.

I have gotten 4 or 5 legendaries between my toons in past few weeks from those caches. It's not super common but not incredibly rare either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Legendary drop rate was nerfed in 7.2.5.
    Link source please

Diablo-talent ring thingy on rogue 2 weeks ago, Master Harvester on lock 2 days ago.
    Yes, this can still contain a Legendary.

I've gotten at least 3 legendaries from those caches on different characters since ToS launched.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruskiturbo View Post
    Link source please
    He might be right honestly. Before i could average a legendary a week with simply doing all normal and heroic raids(EN,ToV,NH) together with m+0. Now with ToS open as well, there's 3+ extra raids to do, but yet i need to do all raids + ToS + extra things like mythic runs in NH and Emerald Nightmare to bring me back to 1 per week.

7+ Year Old Account
    Right now the only place I get my legendaries from are the Legionfall caches, got one the other day on my druid.

There wasn't any nerf to legendary drop rate in 7.2.5. There wasn't any posts about it other than that they removed the lesser-scaling after 4th legendary you got (a buff).
    As personal experience, I raid normal ToS each week since launch with a little heroic when we made good progress that week, and I've just kept up on my emissaries, and getting about 1100 legionfall war supplies each week from command centre + a few missions.
    I've had 3 legionaries drop post 7.2.5.
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Lundh View Post
    He might be right honestly. Before i could average a legendary a week with simply doing all normal and heroic raids(EN,ToV,NH) together with m+0. Now with ToS open as well, there's 3+ extra raids to do, but yet i need to do all raids + ToS + extra things like mythic runs in NH and Emerald Nightmare to bring me back to 1 per week.
    This is purely anecdotal, and only shows that random chance is random.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysth View Post
    This is purely anecdotal, and only shows that random chance is random.
    Nope, i have 17 legendaries, and have definitely felt a drop in chance after 7.2.5

Deleted
    Legion fall class hall mission that gives 500 resources, on one of my rarely played alts, done five turn ins,
    Got the Mage shoulders, and helm sindragosas something, so Defo still works

Quote Originally Posted by Lundh View Post
    Nope, i have 17 legendaries, and have definitely felt a drop in chance after 7.2.5
    You know Onyxia casts Deep Breath more often in 7.2.5, too?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    You know Onyxia casts Deep Breath more often in 7.2.5, too?
    Considering Blizzard said they tinkered and tweaked legendary chances on the go, i don't see why it's such a far fetched idea. And all i can say is that it feels that way.