Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What if Harry Potter saves you in real life?

Well, there is one person who can at least say that, an unlucky tourist, was getting robbed when Harry Potter (Daniel Radcliffe) came to his aid. I am thinking how the guy must have felt about it. A picture I saw on imgur was epic..

Can't share that picture or the whole story here. Read about the bloke's act for yourselves.

So he did something many other ordinary people do as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kill him for his magical core.

So what's the question, a Fictional Character saving my life or a Actor who famously played a fictional character saving my life? Because these 2 scenarios are vastly different.

I'd probably lay down the crackpipe then.

If Harry Potter saves me in real life, I beg him to take me to somewhere I can be tested to find out if I have any magical aptitude at all, or at the very least, to take me to a local branch of Weezlys Wizarding Wheezes and get him to buy me a good magical gag gift.

If Daniel Radcliffe saves me in real life, I go likely go "Thanks Man, can I have your autograph", and promptly forget about it in a week or two after I have bored all my friends to death by telling them how Daniel Radcliffe saved me for the 10 thousandth time.

Was it the character or the the actor that plays the character?

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    If Harry Potter saves me in real life, I beg him to take me to somewhere I can be tested to find out if I have any magical aptitude at all, or at the very least, to take me to a local branch of Weezlys Wizarding Wheezes and get him to buy me a good magical gag gift.

If Daniel Radcliffe saves me in real life, I go likely go "Thanks Man, can I have your autograph", and promptly forget about it in a week or two after I have bored all my friends to death by telling them how Daniel Radcliffe saved me for the 10 thousandth time.
    If Harry Potter saved my life I would ask him to cast the engorgeo spell on parts of me...

If Daniel Radcliffe saved my life I would say "thanks, I owe ya one"

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Yep. I would appreciate the kind act but if I knew that it was an actor, I would think he is doing the deed to get attention to increase his chances for roles. People are that much shit, yeah.
    That is unholy edge Lord levels of cynicism.

OT:
    If Harry Potter saved me, I'd buy him a beer, hopefully at Diagon Alley. I'd then ask him where my Hogwarts letter went.

If Daniel Radcliff saved me, I'd do the exact same thing.
    Last edited by McFuu; 2017-07-21 at 12:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    hermione was a Muggle who learned magic. If she can without any magical blood in her then anyone can. I'd just nick Harry's wand, turn him into a balloon, then summon up an army of hot guys to be my slaves.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    hermione was a Muggle who learned magic. If she can without any magical blood in her then anyone can. I'd just nick Harry's wand, turn him into a balloon, then summon up an army of hot guys to be my slaves.
    She was muggle born, but she isn't a muggle.
    You're a muggle for not knowing that.

I don't really know how I would feel... the actor seems like a strange person off stage but I would thank him you could be sure.

I would thank him and complement him on his full sleeve tats.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Burn the witch!
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    She was muggle born, but she isn't a muggle.
    You're a muggle for not knowing that.
    /RASP You're a muggle
    #boycottchina

Here's the actual story:

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...-a7844961.html
    Daniel Radcliffe reportedly rushed to help a tourist who was attacked by robbers on a moped in London.

According to the Evening Standard, the Harry Potter star was one of a group of people who went to help a man targeted by thieves on King's Road in Chelsea.

The two men reportedly stole the man's Louis Vuitton bag and left him with a facial injury.

David Videcette told the Standard he noticed the men behaving suspiciously and began following them, intervening in the attack by shunting the moped with his car after seeing them pull out a knife.

Returning to the scene, he found Radcliffe looking after the victim, who was a tourist in the UK on holiday.
    Radcliffe's contribution is actually rather minimal. The other guy, David Videcette, appears to be the one most deserving of credit
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    So what's the question, a Fictional Character saving my life or a Actor who famously played a fictional character saving my life? Because these 2 scenarios are vastly different.
    1. If it's the Fictional Character : HP! can you present me to Hermione Granger!
    2. If it's the real actor : Daniel! Can you present me to Emma Watson?

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    /RASP You're a muggle
    And *You're* a MUDBLOOD!
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    And *You're* a MUDBLOOD!
    too right

#boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Steal his mojo and marry Ginny Weasley.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset