Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can put ketchup on a Hot Dog in Chicago -- Most of us don't put ketchup on a Chicago Dog because of how they're made. There is a difference.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    ill bite

whats the difference between chicago ketchup and ordinary ketchup
    I bet it's the label on the container.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Heinz drops a new product just before Wednesday's National Hot Dog Day. It's "Chicago Dog Sauce" a new product to help ketchup-loving Chicagoans save face. A lot of hot dog shops in Chicago have signs up "banning" ketchup, mostly as a joke, though some people get legitimately upset when someone uses ketchup. It's like a weird cultural taboo there, but not an actual law.

Some libertarians immediately assume there's a government ban against ketchup.

One can only imagine this will be followed by the State government passing Condiment Freedom Act to preempt any local ketchup bans.
    thats b/c libertarians are joyless robots. I've honestly never met one that was worth talking to.