Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Please, no more Marvel or DC series and movies.
    Get used to it honeybun. That's what the people want.

4 vs entire office of boons could be hype.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

So I just finished watching the last quarter of Iron Fist this weekend.

It seems clear to me that Iron Fist clearly hints that Sigorny Weaver's character is Danny's Mom. Am I just drawing imaginary arrows or are we being led (misled) in that direction?

Last edited by t1saif; 2017-07-20 at 08:28 PM.

Is the end a prmo for the Punisher, or is he going to appearing in the Defenders?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    Is the end a prmo for the Punisher, or is he going to appearing in the Defenders?
    That's the big question.

Place your bets, place your bets!!!

Haha Luke Cage's reply to Daredevil in the end "I am not hugging you.." and what if Daredevil starts hitting on Jessica Jones or who do you think will hit on her among these men?

I R Excite.

only good is daredevil and rest of those are really badly done characters

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    That's the big question.

Place your bets, place your bets!!!
    maybe cameo because if they did same time punisher serie too i doubt there was time any bigger part
    Last edited by vipers; 2017-08-16 at 12:59 PM.

I'm looking forward to it. It seems that once again, its been pre-decided that the Iron Fist sucks.

I'm looking forward to it. It seems that once again, its been pre-decided that the Iron Fist sucks.
    Actually, it wasn't "pre-decided" that Iron Fist sucks, a lot of us decided it after watching(or trying to watch) it. When the 4 series were first announced, Iron Fist was the one I was most excited about. Then the show came out, and...yeah, beyond disappointing.

IF gave us more Jessica Henwick tho, so... thanks for that.

It also gave Tom Pelphery a job. I don't hate him, despite having his penis in my womans vagina.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Actually, it wasn't "pre-decided" that Iron Fist sucks, a lot of us decided it after watching(or trying to watch) it. When the 4 series were first announced, Iron Fist was the one I was most excited about. Then the show came out, and...yeah, beyond disappointing.
    No I mean it's been pre-determined that he sucks in the Defenders as well. Although, I do tend to think a lot of the Iron Fist hate stemmed from being told beforehand how bad it sucked so then a lot people went into thinking its going to suck and were ready to look for every conceivable aspect of suckness they could find.

The Inhumans is fitting into this narrative, it will be interesting to see if ends up doing exsactly that.

No I mean it's been pre-determined that he sucks in the Defenders as well. Although, I do tend to think a lot of the Iron Fist hate stemmed from being told beforehand how bad it sucked so then a lot people went into thinking its going to suck and were ready to look for every conceivable aspect of suckness they could find.
    A lot of people dislike Luke Cage too, despite being told how great it was going into it. I heard how fantastic Jessica Jones was and after 4 episodes I found the character so fucking unlikeable and the series so fucking boring than I never finished it.

See, most people aren't robots, and no matter how much hate(or love) they hear about something in advance, it doesn't actually program them to feel that way once they see it.

I quite liked Iron Fist. Nowhere near Daredevil, but it's on another level. And he looks awesome in the trailer.

Can't wait for Friday.
    "Join S.H.I.E.L.D. Travel to exotic distant lands. Meet exciting unusual people... and kill them."
    -Hunter, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    A lot of people dislike Luke Cage too, despite being told how great it was going into it. I heard how fantastic Jessica Jones was and after 4 episodes I found the character so fucking unlikeable and the series so fucking boring than I never finished it.

See, most people aren't robots, and no matter how much hate(or love) they hear about something in advance, it doesn't actually program them to feel that way once they see it.
    I kept hearing all the rave reviews about Jessica Jones.... my god it was boring.

Daredevil, Luke Cage and Ironfist were much more interesting and enjoyable shows.

Deleted
    Luke Cage = wtf just no
    Jessica = boring
    Iron Fist = ok
    Daredevil = good

I do like the other characters on the shows better than the 'main hero'.
    Will watch this, but don't have high hopes, hopefully I change my mind.

Deleted
    Considering the shows all sucked in their own rights, I doubt I'll even try this one. Bad acting is the biggest issue and there never is any continuity in regards to "power levels". One time they can solo an entire fucking army and the next episode they get owned in fist fight by a villain for no other reason than him being a villain.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    I kept hearing all the rave reviews about Jessica Jones.... my god it was boring.

Daredevil, Luke Cage and Ironfist were much more interesting and enjoyable shows.
    Jessica Jones simply made no sense, people remember when they are being brainwashed by the villains. He literally takes control of an entire fucking restaurant AT THE SAME TIME and still they don't find enough proof/witnisses on this brainwashing.

Her persona is just "I'm so edgy and sad, the world is so dark...boo fucking hoo...."