Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I know Jason Aaron seems to be a fairly divisive writer, especially for Thor. Personally, he's penned all but one of my favourite Thor arcs. Really excited to see how he handles the upcoming "Death of Might Thor" arc in Generations.
    I miss Godbutcher and Godbomb. Those arcs were absolutely amazing. The short unworthy Thor arc was ok. Is the rest good? I skipped the Jane and war Thor stuff. When I'm reading Thor, I want to read about a Thor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    I miss Godbutcher and Godbomb. Those arcs were absolutely amazing. The short unworthy Thor arc was ok. Is the rest good? I skipped the Jane and war Thor stuff. When I'm reading Thor, I want to read about a Thor.
    I really enjoy it. The Asgard Shi'ar War was excellent, and I really enjoy the whole plot of her chemo being undone every time she takes up Mjolnir. It's a plot point they first introduced in... Maybe her first issue? And it's only now reaching it's payoff.

But yeah, God Butcher/God Bomb are amazing. Actually had a huge debate today with a friend on who would win, full power Kratos or full power Gorr.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Yeah, I enjoyed the Thor God of Thunder stuff, but his writing on Jane Foster Thor(at least the first 2 volumes) is just...not that exciting. Unworthy Thor was okay, but didn't really blow me away either.

saw new Thor: Ragnarok trailer and its epic!!!!

Captain Marvel news from the SDCC floor: Skrulls, 90s, Nick Fury with 2 eyes

https://mobile.twitter.com/KristianH...27237067517953

- - - Updated - - -

Captain Marvel costume pic: https://mobile.twitter.com/elmayimbe...27012273795072
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    HOLY SHITBALLS

Just say the International trailer for Thor.

Callin it now, this is going to be the best MCU film yet. Even not understanding a word they're saying, the trailer is still amazing.

Plus: MOTHERFUCKER, WAS THAT ODINFORCE THOR AT THE END!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

lol are they actually making them Gods now???

Getting Hyped for Thor!

cate blanchett is looking interesting, and shes got karl urban on her team too! Not bad.

Not loving the loki/thor team up looks a little forced and tacky. Will have to see how it plays out in the film.

Je suis hyped

- - - Updated - - -

You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    Captain Marvel news from the SDCC floor: Skrulls, 90s, Nick Fury with 2 eyes

https://mobile.twitter.com/KristianH...27237067517953

- - - Updated - - -

Captain Marvel costume pic: https://mobile.twitter.com/elmayimbe...27012273795072
    Fox must've let them use the skrulls. Avengers had the chitauri because they didn't have the rights to use skrulls
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

7+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    Fox must've let them use the skrulls. Avengers had the chitauri because they didn't have the rights to use skrulls
    Actually Skrulls as a race are co-owned by Marvel and Fox. Marvel just can't use certain specific Skrulls (like the Super-Skrull)

https://twitter.com/JamesGunn/status/750774146414415873

Last edited by Evil Midnight Bomber; 2017-07-23 at 02:36 AM.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

That Thor trailer has a very Guardians or the Galaxy feel to it.

Thor ragnorak trailer was one of the coolest things I've ever seen

hm wonder how Thor keeps up with Hela later on.

at first, he gets humiliated and his hammer gets destroyed.

then much later on he keeps up with her.

btw, is Thor having an awakening at the end???

maybe he is like WW in DCEU where she unlocked her God powers.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2017-07-23 at 06:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    HOLY SHITBALLS

Just say the International trailer for Thor.

Callin it now, this is going to be the best MCU film yet. Even not understanding a word they're saying, the trailer is still amazing.

Plus: MOTHERFUCKER, WAS THAT ODINFORCE THOR AT THE END!
    ive been saying it would be great for months.

the bit at the end where hulk is talking, amazing, perfect.

THAT is hulk. it took them 4 movies, but theyve finally done hulk right.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus. Thor Ragnarok may go down as the best film they've made. It looks hella cool.
    BAD WOLF