Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phayde View Post
    I guess I'm too old, what movie was it?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Brave_Little_Toaster
    I remember seeing the movie but in early 2000s sadly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still remember the junkyard scene in that movie even tho I was only around 8 when I saw it, I'm 29 now, I remember it scarred the hell out of me.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

I love guys who do unconventional costumes. That is awesome and a welcome sight from your usual Deadpool, Harley Quinn, Spider-Man, Joker, Batman, etc... When I go to a convention I like seeing people in costumes that are less popular characters or original twists on characters. One I really liked were these two guys who were Sith and Jedi Woody and Buzz respectively. Another one I really liked was a guy who was a 19th century circus strong man Superman. He had the old time mustache, the one piece leotard and the sash it was an original take on a character you see tons of people cosplay as.

Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    I love guys who do unconventional costumes. That is awesome and a welcome sight from your usual Deadpool, Harley Quinn, Spider-Man, Joker, Batman, etc... When I go to a convention I like seeing people in costumes that are less popular characters or original twists on characters. One I really liked were these two guys who were Sith and Jedi Woody and Buzz respectively. Another one I really liked was a guy who was a 19th century circus strong man Superman. He had the old time mustache, the one piece leotard and the sash it was an original take on a character you see tons of people cosplay as.
    Or the ironic, purposely bad cosplay

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Taso View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Brave_Little_Toaster
    I remember seeing the movie but in early 2000s sadly.
    Yea I was around 10 at the time, I vaguely remember the name, but I was more interested in Transformers and GiJoe than talking toasters.

A lot of virgins at these cons, I'd imagine.

Deleted
    I don't get this at all. A grown, mature man with some sort of cartoon costume on?

Is this like Michael Jackson, that also thought he still was a young boy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    ...and I stumbled upon this. Probably the most original person at the entire event.

It is ok, I don't expect people past a certain age group to understand.

Well, at least he's not on the band wagon. Haha. And yes, I actually liked that movie.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Most terrifying "children's" movie I ever watched as a child.

Except maybe The Elm-Chanted Forest.

If you can't tell from the bad quality and the unclear lyrics, the song is about how the mushrooms kidnap people, pour their slime all over them, turn them into mushrooms, and make them their slaves. Although it is pretty interesting overall to watch animation-wise.
    Never watched Watership Down or Animal Farm as a kid ?

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Never watched Watership Down or Animal Farm as a kid ?
    Not as an actual child, no. I saw them as a teenager.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    I don't get this at all. A grown, mature man with some sort of cartoon costume on?

Is this like Michael Jackson, that also thought he still was a young boy?
    Carnaval basicly. But with a whole less fucking.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDonald View Post
    Carnaval basicly. But with a whole less fucking.
    Not true. There's tons of drinking and fucking going on at ComicCon lol. Its just not happening in the middle of the convention center. You get a bunch of liquored up nerds together, most likely with their partners (Since couples cosplay together a LOT) and what do you expect to happen?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not true. There's tons of drinking and fucking going on at ComicCon lol. Its just not happening in the middle of the convention center. You get a bunch of liquored up nerds together, most likely with their partners (Since couples cosplay together a LOT) and what do you expect to happen?
    Some hot D&D dice rolling role play along with some strip yugioh.

the song is about how the mushrooms kidnap people, pour their slime all over them, turn them into mushrooms, and make them their slaves. Although it is pretty interesting overall to watch animation-wise.
    Lol. what-the-f*ck.

I also love that animation style tho. Reminds me a bit of Discworld.

Quote Originally Posted by Destump View Post
    Lol. what-the-f*ck.

I also love that animation style tho. Reminds me a bit of Discworld.
    It's that kind of screwed up 80s/90s children cartoon style. It's actually really fascinating to watch animation-wise, and some of the songs aren't that bad.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-07-22 at 06:21 PM.

Please do not mock the whales.

I once saw a cosplay where the guy made a robot suit out of ED-209. Hard to top that in my opinion.

*Spoilers*

THE VACUUM IS EVILS!