Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    It was %15 for my mage ı don't remember melee one.
    (I mean hit rating)

I definitely miss multistrike for frost and reforge in general

As a dual wielder, I think you needed around 20-22% hit to get a 100% hit chance with all attacks(auto attacks included). Which was crucial to enhancement shamans at the time(TBC).

Armor Penetration and Multistrike. On the other side, I wouldn't be sad to see Versatility go.

Expertise/hit rating
    Intel 7700K l Asrock Z270 Taichi l Corsair H115i Pro l G.SKill Trident Z 3200Mhz l EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 l NZXT S340 Elite l EVGA G2 650W PSU

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember when tank missed the taunt because they weren't hit capped? man, those were fun times lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Multistrike.. Damn Blizzard for removing it and keeping fucking Versatility..
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    Hit.

I like the fact that I had to do some research into the optimal stats for the gear and then do better due to the research. Currently it's "OMG higher ilvlZ, EQUIP, EQUIP".
    If this is how currently equip your gear , then you must performing very shitly. There's a huge difference between stat weights for every spec , that greatly affects your performance.

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Quote Originally Posted by Valette View Post
    Multistrike for old frost mage. Was fun pretending to be a machine gun
    I agree with multistrike. It was cool watching all the little icy things flying out, and synergized nicely with elemental shaman, too.

I miss Defense rating for tanks. It reduced damage taken period, rather than just physical damage.

Not that I particularly miss any former stat but if I had to choose I'd probably say Multistrike.

I've long enjoyed the idea of added lightning bolts shooting out of the hands of an Elemental Shaman, so with Multistrike we got a chance to suddenly smack an enemy more so in a flash with our deadly weapons. And it was glorious!

But I don't mind it being in the past now. I'm sure certain people got jealous at us for taking one of their toys anyway. :P

Deleted
    Spirit. I loved balancing my gearing choices on both my own style of playing and estimations on how to be the most complimentary in the raid setup we had factoring for throughput and longevity.

Hit was my worst nightmare, but I am now nostalgic about it. It was a nice nightmare that added flavour to my game I guess!

I dunno Multistrike maybe? anything else they removed wasn't all that important to me, I am certainly not sad that hit and expertise aren't a thing anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Nero Stormchester View Post
    If this is how currently equip your gear , then you must performing very shitly. There's a huge difference between stat weights for every spec , that greatly affects your performance.
    Yes, that's exactly how it works nowadays in PVP. Templates are the worst thing that can happen to a PVP. It's a MMORPG ffs, I want to play my character with the gear I earned, not some instanced version of my character with different talents and stat templates.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hard to pick.. either Multistrike or Armour Penetration.

multistrike as a survival hunter

armor pen as a warrior

Elemental resisistances

7+ Year Old Account
    I really miss multistrike on my frost mage.

Formerly known as Arafal

17% hit for spells , 8% hit for melees, ~21% arpn?. I would like to have them back but with reforging, i miss reforging the most with all these shitload of gear you can get in legion u.u

Hit. The biggest problem with it is that it had a reachable soft cap, thus making it pointless to balance against once your gear got good enough.

Magic damage was another interesting and underused stat.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess Arpen. Not because it was some deep, complex, gameplay-enhancing stat, but because as an Arms warrior, it was fucking delicious to get gear with lots of Arpen on it and crush through everything even harder.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!