We have came a long way baby.

Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I don't think Sony is going to let the collection deal go. Theres no reason for KH3 not to be on PC in todays XboxOne/PC environment. Pretty much everything put on a Xbox One is also on PC, as Mircosoft intended.
    1.5 and 2.5 still not out on PC and they came out on PS3 many years ago at this point.

2.8 not on PC and no port in sight.

I wouldn't hold my breath on it happening any time close to launch.

Oh and there is no "exclusive deal" with the collections if that's what you where trying to claim. Sony ain't pay for some decade old games to be exclusive to their system You must be smoking some good ish, there is literally no evidence that Sony has anything to do with their exclusivity.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-07-22 at 10:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    1.5 and 2.5 still not out on PC and they came out on PS3 many years ago at this point.

2.8 not on PC and no port in sight.

I wouldn't hold my breath on it happening any time close to launch.

Oh and there is no "exclusive deal" with the collections if that's what you where trying to claim. Sony ain't pay for some decade old games to be exclusive to their system You must be smoking some good ish, there is literally no evidence that Sony has anything to do with their exclusivity.

The two collections on the PS4 are straight up promotional material for KH3 and you're telling me that freely made them Sony exclusives? What?

They officially said "there was no demand" which is the PC way of saying "Microsoft isn't paying us enough".

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    The two collections on the PS4 are straight up promotional material for KH3 and you're telling me that freely made them Sony exclusives? What?

They officially said "there was no demand" which is the PC way of saying "Microsoft isn't paying us enough".
    Prove that Sony paid to keep them exclusive.

Let me guess you think Sony paid to keep World of Final Fantasy exclusive? FFXII:TZA? FFX/X2 HD(which was PS exclusive for almost 3 years before coming out on PC)?

Somehow sony secretly pays to keep all these games exclusive yet when they actually do pay for exclusive game like SFV we know about it from the start. Yea seems legit

Tin Foil hat coming through.

The reality is Square prioritizes putting their JRPGs on the platform where JRPGs sell best. Then they access if it's worth while to put elsewhere later.

If Sony wanted to pay to keep some JRPGs exclusive they would have been putting out the money for FFXV and KH3, not HD Remasters that barely sell over a million copies and don't move much hardware at all.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-07-22 at 11:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Prove that Sony paid to keep them exclusive.

Let me guess you think Sony paid to keep World of Final Fantasy exclusive? FFXII:TZA? FFX/X2 HD(which was PS exclusive for almost 3 years before coming out on PC)?

Somehow sony secretly pays to keep all these games exclusive yet when they actually do pay for exclusive game like SFV we know about it from the start. Yea seems legit

Tin Foil hat coming through.

The reality is Square prioritizes putting their JRPGs on the platform where JRPGs sell best. Then they access if it's worth while to put elsewhere later.

If Sony wanted to pay to keep some JRPGs exclusive they would have been putting out the money for FFXV and KH3, not HD Remasters that barely sell over a million copies and don't move much hardware at all.
    Soooo do companies keep exclusivity for free and out of hugs and kisses?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Soooo do companies keep exclusivity for free and out of hugs and kisses?
    Nope like tech said they prioritize putting there JRPG's on a platform where they sell best.

If u got some proof Sony paided for KH bundles to be exclusive, I would love to see it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Nope like tech said they prioritize putting there JRPG's on a platform where they sell best.

If u got some proof Sony paided for KH bundles to be exclusive, I would love to see it.
    Im sorry, I am not privy to sony's documents (potentially be a breach of contact if I did have access), but if you want me to get you the deed to the Brooklyn bridge I can happily oblige. Its standard that you pay for exclusivity or at least work out a great deal with multiple factors. I will go by the standard and less by hugs and kisses.

Im sorry, I am not privy to sony's documents (potentially be a breach of contact if I did have access), but if you want me to get you the deed to the Brooklyn bridge I can happily oblige. Its standard that you pay for exclusivity or at least work out a great deal with multiple factors. I will go by the standard and less by hugs and kisses.
    Some games become exclusive because they know it will sell on that platform.

Once again unless you got proof then all you have is a opinion. Opinion's can only be wrong otherwise they are fact's and you got no proof to make your opinion a fact.

Squaire Enix has ported many titles over to PC and each one has undersold compared to PS4. Xbox lack's JRPG's because they sell like shit on that platform.

Company's go where the money is, not everything is a exclusive deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some games become exclusive because they know it will sell on that platform.

Once again unless you got proof then all you have is a opinion. Opinion's can only be wrong otherwise they are fact's and you got no proof to make your opinion a fact.

Squaire Enix has ported many titles over to PC and each one has undersold compared to PS4. Xbox lack's JRPG's because they sell like shit on that platform.

Company's go where the money is, not everything is a exclusive deal.
    You mean years later after their initial release? I mean no fucking shit they sold less. You know I physically cannot get you the negotiations companies go through beyond stating an industry standard that is fairly well known. Once again, would you like the deed to the Brooklyn bridge?

They go where the money is, hence why exclusivity requires a good deal sometimes including the funding of development, funding for commercials, money up front, preferred status on an online store, numerous things. Maybe they do get hugs and kisses

You mean years later after their initial release? I mean no fucking shit they sold less. You know I physically cannot get you the negotiations companies go through beyond stating an industry standard that is fairly well known. Once again, would you like the deed to the Brooklyn bridge?

They go where the money is, hence why exclusivity requires a good deal sometimes including the funding of development, funding for commercials, money up front, preferred status on an online store, numerous things.
    So like I said you got no proof and yet make the claim. Another reason lots of games don't get PC ports (Or gets late ones) is because PC gamer's rarely buy them at full price. They rate jump to G2A or steam sell 6 months later or pirate. PC Gamer's will also bitch and moan if the game doesn't have every single setting under the sun.

The fact MANY other kingdom heart's games are not exclusive to Sony platforms shows you that ur comment of them being exclusive is bullshit. Hell the first sequel to KH2 is a fucken 3DS game.

JRPG's sell like crazy on Sony Platforms even more so over PC.....shocker I know.

10+ Year Old Account
    So like I said you got no proof and yet make the claim. Another reason lots of games don't get PC ports (Or gets late ones) is because PC gamer's rarely buy them at full price. They rate jump to G2A or steam sell 6 months later or pirate. PC Gamer's will also bitch and moan if the game doesn't have every single setting under the sun.

The fact MANY other kingdom heart's games are not exclusive to Sony platforms shows you that ur comment of them being exclusive is bullshit. Hell the first sequel to KH2 is a fucken 3DS game.

JRPG's sell like crazy on Sony Platforms even more so over PC.....shocker I know.
    I make a claim based on industry standard. I know its hard for you to understand. Yes PC gamers do that, they also pirate. That is the issue PC has with exclusivity of larger games.

Wait? You mean Kingdom hearts games are not wholly exclusive? Yet some are. It does not make my argument bullshit. It just means Nintendo had a handheld worth a damn to sell the brand on. Contracts tend to be more specific than you assume. Like how Banjo and Kazooie could still be on the game boy advance even after MS bought them.

I also like how you still willfully ignore the whole, they tend to re release them on steam a few years later. I mean come on now, you expect them to sell millions again after a few years? I mean its not like these JRPGs are skyrim, but come on now. Just cause you like a genre does not mean every single JRPG will sell millions upon millions when they are re released.
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2017-07-22 at 12:44 PM.

I also like how you still willfully ignore the whole, they tend to re release them on steam a few years later. I mean come on now, you expect them to sell millions again after a few years? I mean its not like these JRPGs are skyrim, but come on now. Just cause you like a genre does not mean every single JRPG will sell millions upon millions are re release.
    And many JRPG's have released at the same time on console and guess what...console sells dwarf the PC sells by a large amount.

And its due to the reason's I listed above. I'm not taking about just ports from games released 10 years ago.

Lets look at Neir Automata
    (750k PS4) http://www.vgchartz.com/game/86399/nier-automata/
    (100k PC ) http://www.vgchartz.com/game/161013/nier-automata/

There was a 10 day difference in release in the US.....

(To be clear VGchart's sells are not 100% but close enough)

10+ Year Old Account
    And many JRPG's have released at the same time on console and guess what...console sells dwarf the PC sells by a large amount.

And its due to the reason's I listed above. I'm not taking about just ports from games released 10 years ago.

Lets look at Neir Automata
    (750k PS4) http://www.vgchartz.com/game/86399/nier-automata/
    (100k PC ) http://www.vgchartz.com/game/161013/nier-automata/

There was a 10 day difference in sells in the US.....

(To be clear VGchart's sells are not 100% but close enough)
    You mean the broken and busted Neir Automata?

https://www.kotaku.com.au/2017/05/it...patched-on-pc/

I wonder why it didnt sell well

also is it a JRPG?

also is it a JRPG?
    Ok you want straight up JRPG's...

The last two tales games, once again didn't sell for dick.

Want to know why games don't get a PC port.....SELLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also as for "Neir" being broken it was highly playable even more so compared to the PS4/PS4PRO version's.

Ya it had some issues but what game doesn't?

If u want port's start buying games (from legit sources) or shut the fuck up about getting a port.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok you want straight up JRPG's...

The last two tales games, once again didn't sell for dick.

Want to know why games don't get a PC port.....SELLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also has for "Neir" being broken it was highly playable even more so compared to the PS4/PS4PRO version's.

Ya it had some issues but what game doesn't?

If u want port's start buying games (from legit sources) or shut the fuck up about getting a port.
    I thought steam was a legit source as it is an official platform. Some issues? It needed a fan to make a patch and Square as of that article had done nothing. What two tales games? Is that the brothers game? Need to be specific so I can look into things.

Also omg did you just admit a broken steam port of Nier is even better than the PS4Pro?

10+ Year Old Account

also is it a JRPG?
    Dude... that is literally the most Japanese game made in a fucking decade. How are you gonna talk about how broken it is when you don't even know basic information about it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Dude... that is literally the most Japanese game made in a fucking decade. How are you gonna talk about how broken it is when you don't even know basic information about it?
    Its not a JRPG though, I mean it has RPG elements, but what doesnt these days. Its action isn't it? I just like keeping JT honest. Also persona 5 might have that title.

I thought steam was a legit source as it is an official platform. Some issues? It needed a fan to make a patch and Square as of that article had done nothing. What two tales games? Is that the brothers game? Need to be specific so I can look into things.

Also omg did you just admit a broken steam port of Nier is even better than the PS4Pro?
    1) Steam is a legit source, Dev's don't make dick when u wait 6 months to buy the fucken game at $10.

2) PC gamers ask for a port they got a port. If u wanted the game to be fully rebuild pay them to do it. That fan made patch has a lot of issues of its own as well or did u ignore that.

3) Yep point is? On PS4/PS4Pro it runs between 40-60fps. On PC at release u could get 60FPS just fine with some minor bugs. So what is your port really?

Like I said want port's start buying games and you will get them. Stop waiting 6 months to a year to get them 90% less or buy from fucken G2A. Games get exclusive to console because they fucken sell on console.

- - - Updated - - -

Its not a JRPG though, I mean it has RPG elements, but what doesnt these days. Its action isn't it? I just like keeping JT honest. Also persona 5 might have that title.
    You do realize there is this group of games called Action RPG's right?

This being a JRPG of that type.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's an action RPG. That isn't even up for debate. Persona 5 is more "traditional" Japanese I guess, but the weirdness of Japanese culture is in full force with Nier Automata.

10+ Year Old Account
    - - - Updated - - -

1) Steam is a legit source, Dev's don't make dick when u wait 6 months to buy the fucken game at $10.

2) PC gamers ask for a port they got a port. If u wanted the game to be fully rebuild pay them to do it. That fan made patch has a lot of issues of its own as well or did u ignore that.

3) Yep point is? On PS4/PS4Pro it runs between 40-60fps. On PC at release u could get 60FPS just fine with some minor bugs. So what is your port really?

Like I said want port's start buying games and you will get them. Stop waiting 6 months to a year to get them 90% less or buy from fucken G2A. Games get exclusive to console because they fucken sell on console.
    they asked for a game, so you think that because they are on a platorm they deserve shit only? JT my goodness, why are you so anti consumer. Of course a fan made patch has issues. WHY IS A FAN MADE PATCH THE ONLY THING FOR THE GAME RIGHT NOW? As of that article at least

You keep saying "some issues" but saying how much better it is than PS

Why pay full price for a game that may be broken? Neir had a lot of issues it seems compared to the console version, and thus was poorly reviewed and not bought in comparison to other ports. This is an awful example for you to use since that factor probably trumps your whole argument.

You are very anti consumer.

- - - Updated - - -

You do realize there is this group of games called Action RPG's right?

This being a JRPG of that type.
    I did say RPG elements. Try not to blow a gasket.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    It's an action RPG. That isn't even up for debate. Persona 5 is more "traditional" Japanese I guess, but the weirdness of Japanese culture is in full force with Nier Automata.
    Yes, but to call it a full JRPG is being a tad dishonest here.