Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    Giving police a hard time can justify the police to ID the harrasser, and if the harrasser doesn't comply with this and starts to show aggressive behavior like in the video it's obvious that they could easily see him as a threat to them an others and act accordingly.

They shouldn't be fired you should be banned.
    So what's the point in having legal rights? Because you seem to be saying fuck legal rights and saying that nine should be banned because???? he doesn't agree? What the fuck is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So what's the point in having legal rights? Because you seem to be saying fuck legal rights and saying that nine should be banned because???? he doesn't agree? What the fuck is this?
    What are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    There is no more info that will justify the threat he gave. None, zero, zilch.
    Didn't state there was my friend. In fact, in my quote you quoted I actually condemned what the officer did. I am glad to see you agree with me on that point.
    People are wondering why he was stopped and asked for his ID in the first place. And then, of course, released.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Colactic View Post
    That would be more proffesional yes, but if you refuse to be civilzed to the cop I believe the cop is no longer required to be civilized to you.
    That is where the breakdown occurred. The officer had a "how dare he" moment.
    Again, we don't have enough background information about what happened in this case yet, and we probably never will, to make a fully informed decision on the matter. We don't know if the guy jerked away from the police when they grabbed him and if he bowed up on them. We don't know if they were looking for an armed robber in the area. We simply don't know any of that information.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    I would imagine because the author of that post believes liberals are the ones that bash police.
    For the most part he is correct, liberals are less accepting of authority figures. Thus, they tend to fight against them. That is why we see so much 'hate' and 'anti' speech on this forum.
    Meanwhile whole movements are trying to succeed from the union and that includes right states, but only liberals are less accepting of authority?

- - - Updated - - -

What are you talking about?

Meanwhile whole movements are trying to succeed from the union and that includes right states, but only liberals are less accepting of authority?

- - - Updated - - -

You have no legal right to have an account on this website. The website administration can ban anyone anytime for whatever reason they want.

So again, what the flying fuck are you talking about?

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't state that. The state in question that is trying to suceed is a liberal state, California.

I didn't state that. The state in question that is trying to suceed is a liberal state, California.
    Wait Texas is a liberal state?

- - - Updated - - -

You have no legal right to have an account on this website. The website administration can ban anyone anytime for whatever reason they want.

So again, what the flying fuck are you talking about?
    You don't agree that nine rather uphold the rights of people and is against cops violating peoples rights so you want him banned... that's really a stupid line of thought.

Is there a city ordnance prohibiting people from filming vertically on their phones?

There should be.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    How long was this dumbass fucking with the police before he started recording?
    They should not be taking bait no matter how long it goes on. If you tell someone you're going to beat the fuck out of them and tase them and accuse them of "threatening me with your phone" for recording you, it doesn't matter how much that person was being a dick to you prior to that point. If that's your reaction then you do not have what it takes to be a cop.

Cops put up with bullshit from people day in and day out. They need thick skin and clinical detachment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Just another example of baiting a cop to make them cross a line. Some people need a hobby.

Wait Texas is a liberal state?

- - - Updated - - -

You don't agree that nine rather uphold the rights of people and is against cops violating peoples rights so you want him banned... that's really a stupid line of thought.
    California is debating it, Texas is not my friend.

That would be more proffesional yes, but if you refuse to be civilzed to the cop I believe the cop is no longer required to be civilized to you.
    Threatening assault is more than unprofessional...it is criminal
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

I didn't say only right states wanted to leave though...

- - - Updated - - -

So you give cops a pass to break the law if a person isn't civil to a cop although legally in the right?

Not currently. Although, it more accurate to say that neither state is seriously debating this on a large scale. It is/was fringe groups with a lot of noise and little substance.

I think it's fair to say both sides have their detractors in terms of authority. Liberals don't want the state to dictate their morals while conservatives don't want it to dictate their ethics. The difference is that liberals are, by and large, willing to barter away their only tangible protection from out of control authorities, and conservatives are not.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Not currently. Although, it more accurate to say that neither state is seriously debating this on a large scale. It is/was fringe groups with a lot of noise and little substance.

I think it's fair to say both sides have their detractors in terms of authority. Liberals don't want the state to dictate their morals while conservatives don't want it to dictate their ethics. The difference is that liberals are, by and large, willing to barter away their only tangible protection from out of control authorities, and conservatives are not.
    People in California are signing petitions currently.
    http://www.latimes.com/politics/esse...htmlstory.html

You realize it takes like, one person to start a petition, right? Sensationalist news. Also, this Evans guy is clearly unhinged.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Giving police a hard time can justify the police to ID the harrasser, and if the harrasser doesn't comply with this and starts to show aggressive behavior like in the video it's obvious that they could easily see him as a threat to them an others and act accordingly.

So the police can illegally stop you, and then arrest you for refusing to comply with their illegal stop?

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't state there was my friend. In fact, in my quote you quoted I actually condemned what the officer did. I am glad to see you agree with me on that point.
    People are wondering why he was stopped and asked for his ID in the first place. And then, of course, released.

- - - Updated - - -

That is where the breakdown occurred. The officer had a "how dare he" moment.
    Again, we don't have enough background information about what happened in this case yet, and we probably never will, to make a fully informed decision on the matter. We don't know if the guy jerked away from the police when they grabbed him and if he bowed up on them. We don't know if they were looking for an armed robber in the area. We simply don't know any of that information.
    We know they said he matched the description of a criminal they were looking for. That means one of two things:

1. They made it up that he matched a description.
    2. They allowed a criminal suspect to leave without being identified.

Please choose.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    So the police can illegally stop you, and then arrest you for refusing to comply with their illegal stop?

- - - Updated - - -

We know they said he matched the description of a criminal they were looking for. That means one of two things:

1. They made it up that he matched a description.
    2. They allowed a criminal suspect to leave without being identified.

Please choose.
    I just keep hearing echos from you you you you...

I just keep hearing echos from you you you you...
    Because you won't answer the question.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Deleted
    So you give cops a pass to break the law if a person isn't civil to a cop although legally in the right?
    We constantly give cops a pass to break the law. Carrying guns (none US), ignoring traffic laws etc.
    They need to be allowed to be above civilians if they are to protect them.