Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Eligible voting population is about 235 million.
    My bad. Where the hell is the 180 million coming from that gets thrown around? 62 mill Trump, 65 mill Clinton and...?

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    So what makes him a terrible president.. ..give us your answers
    He doesn't understand basic principles of government.
    He is petty
    He is crooked
    He doesn't understand basic principles of human decency.
    He puts his own interests before that of the country.
    He is actively trying to destroy the freedom of the press.
    He's attracted to his own daughter.
    He's a poor judge of character in others.

This list could go on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by Faifel View Post
    You tell us where you get 180 million from. I haven't heard it being thrown around...
    Slant and I have anyway. But yeah, can't find any trace of it right now. Glitch in the Matrix, I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    ISIS are done.

When did you hear about the last attack from ISIS.. Mosul is FREE.
    You are aware that the battle for Mosul began in October 2016 right? It was the Iraqi armed forces that retook it. Trump has little if anything to do with it.
    Speciation Is Gradual

growing list of celebrities, including actress Aissa Wayne, the daughter of John Wayne, rocker Ted Nugent and Clint Eastwood, who have voiced positive comments about the frontrunner.
    Well, that made me chuckle.

Well Australia & New Zealand knows its friends and that is the UNITED STATES of AMERICA

And unless Pres Donald Trump was Hitler Mark 2, then I would be anti.

But I deeply respect the USA, its Strength & its Citizens.

Hope to make it to the USA one day to watch some awesome NFL
    The difference between a patriot and a zealot is the allegiance being blind.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/america-first-energy

An America First Energy Plan

Energy is an essential part of American life and a staple of the world economy. The Trump Administration is committed to energy policies that lower costs for hardworking Americans and maximize the use of American resources, freeing us from dependence on foreign oil.,
    Wow, a plan. He had a plan for healthcare too. So far he failed at implementing it twice.

Since the recession of 2008, American workers and businesses have suffered through the slowest economic recovery since World War II. The U.S. lost nearly 300,000 manufacturing jobs during this period, while the share of Americans in the work force plummeted to lows not seen since the 1970s, the national debt doubled, and middle class got smaller. To get the economy back on track, President Trump has outlined a bold plan to create 25 million new American jobs in the next decade and return to 4 percent annual economic growth.
    Most of that can be linked to GOP policies of Bush era. Which in comparison to Trump is still sane. Also, the claim of some lows of the share of Americans in the work force is horseshit on two fronts. First of all, unemployment rate was already severely reduced by the end of Obama's second term in comparison to the few years immediately after the crisis. And secondly, the 70s weren't even that bad. 80s were. The last bit is merely another plan. Judging by the earlier bit about muh manufacturing jobs, a plan that doesn't account for the technological progress that makes more and more manufacturing jobs obsolete.

The USA men and women in uniform are the greatest fighting force in the world and the guardians of American freedom. That’s why the Trump Administration will rebuild the military and do everything it can to make sure our veterans get the care they deserve.
    Yeah, I'm sure he'll do wonders for the vets. Other than that, US' army didn't magically pop out of nothing when Trump became POTUS. If anything he's detrimental to it with randomly exposing military secrets on Twitter because he can't control himself for shit, as well as stalling progress, like when he insisted on installing older launching pads on the new carriers because he couldn't comprehend the new ones.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2017-07-22 at 02:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Guys... the article is from Infowars.

Stallone’s comments add him to a growing list of celebrities, including actress Aissa Wayne, the daughter of John Wayne, rocker Ted Nugent and Clint Eastwood, who have voiced positive comments about the frontrunner.
    Don't forget 3 Doors Down and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.

Bwahahahahahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    He didn't actually say he supported Trump's Presidency though...just that he likes him personally.
    Yeah which a lot of people in the entertainment industry have said, actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    The americans lost the right to make fun of other countries the day they elected a clown from a reality show. That's why I like Trump.
    Same as with the Brits, they lost those rights when they voted for Brexit.

Either way, doesn't affect me one bit anyway, so I'm chilling. LUL

So if I get this straight, when an actor doesn't like Trump they should shut up and not get involved in politics, when an actor likes Trump they should express it and it means they have balls?

10+ Year Old Account
    What makes you think Trump haters will care?

I'm still going to watch Stallone's movies because I still think Stallone is awesome and I hope to god he returns in Guardians of the Galaxy V3 or Avengers: Infinity War.

I know there are some people out there who lose their shit when a celebrity likes a politician they don't like, but I'm perfectly fine with this. I don't agree with it, but I'm not going to get angry about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Guys... the article is from Infowars.
    So who knows what Stallone said anyways.

Not going to scream "FAKE NEWS" but Infowars is the worst.

- - - Updated - - -

ISIS are done.

When did you hear about the last attack from ISIS.. Mosul is FREE.

US Navy arriving in Sydney Australia

https://twitter.com/Amphib7FLT/statu...s-australia%2F

The Mosul campaign started in OCTOBER.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    He's just an actor. Why does whom he likes or dislikes have any bearing on anything? He has no authority at all.
    It's like those retards who decided to boycott LL Beans because Linda Bean, the granddaughter of the founder, publicly supported the GOP.

Like, who cares? She has the right to support who she wants.
    Putin khuliyo

He took a lot of hits to the head, so...

Ok yes Stallone DID call Trump a Dickensian character. But it was during the Republican primaries over a year ago. Stallone is registered Republican but during said primaries supported another guy.

Funny enough (and irrelevant to the thread) even though he is a Republican he's extremely anti gun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Ok yes Stallone DID call Trump a Dickensian character. But it was during the Republican primaries over a year ago. Stallone is registered Republican but during said primaries supported another guy.

Funny enough (and irrelevant to the thread) even though he is a Republican he's extremely anti gun.
    Rambo/Barney Ross is anti gun? Seriously?
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Rambo/Barney Ross is anti gun? Seriously?
    Not necessarily anti-gun but he's a strong advocate for stricter gun control, so naturally the NRA hates him.

Quote Originally Posted by karumayu View Post
    So an article from Jan 2016 and where you left out the last part of his quote (The quote in full:"He’s a great Dickensian character. You know what I mean? There are certain people like Arnold, Babe Ruth, that are bigger than life. But I don’t know how that translates”—he let out a laugh—“to running the world.”)
    its crazy how creatively cutting the sentence can make for clickbait.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

Quote Originally Posted by idunnowatdo View Post
    its crazy how creatively cutting the sentence can make for clickbait.
    "He’s a...character. ...I mean..There are certain people like..Babe Ruth...running the world.”
    Direct quote from Sylvester Stallone.

He should be more worried about his daughter's sex tape

I thought liberal hollywood elite's opinions don't matter or does it only matter when they agree with Trumpkins?

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I thought liberal hollywood elite's opinions don't matter or does it only matter when they agree with Trumpkins?
    He's not a liberal Hollywood elite, he's a conservative Hollywood elite, so its ok.