15+ Year Old Account

remove "forced" quests

Is there any way to get rid of those quests you cannot "reroll"?

I have "The Frost Festival Begins!" that I cannot remove which wants me to play 3 games of Arena. Since I ONLY play PVE and never ever play pvp I'm never going to get that slot back, meaning I will never have 3 slots available to quests again unless I find a way to free it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    You get the arena stuff free, so just play it and concede 3 times and it's gone. That's how easy it is.

It literally takes you 2 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryonic View Post
    Is there any way to get rid of those quests you cannot "reroll"?

I have "The Frost Festival Begins!" that I cannot remove which wants me to play 3 games of Arena. Since I ONLY play PVE and never ever play pvp I'm never going to get that slot back, meaning I will never have 3 slots available to quests again unless I find a way to free it up.
    I ,like you, Hate Arena, only because my OCD hate that 5g you often end up with, irks me to no end...you can't even use 5g for anything... you can't even opt to Delete 5g.... so seeing it there...uhggg... ok now that's over with, it's just "play 3 games" don't have to win. (luckily I didn't get gold in my rewards) took me about, idk... 5-7 min to get it done.

15+ Year Old Account
    The thing is that I never ever challenge another human being unless I'm 100% sure to win. Conceding would be losing which is unaccaptable to me so that is not an option. I need to get rid of the quest another way.

10+ Year Old Account
    The thing is that I never ever challenge another human being unless I'm 100% sure to win. Conceding would be losing which is unaccaptable to me so that is not an option. I need to get rid of the quest another way.
    What the fuck? Are you serious?

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, if you're not trolling then pls delete your account and never post again. Because that's the most stupid shit I've ever heard.

But I know it's a wannabe Jaylock thread so it's just a big troll. You say you have three slots but that means you've finished the Warden quest which can't be skipped and you still that quest if you make a new account now soooooo... You're trolling.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    What the fuck? Are you serious?
    He's trolling, just report the post.

The concept of a PVE only player in a card game just blows my mind. Hearthstone is not solitaire.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm sad that you think I'm trolling but I actually enjoy playing against the computer. I click "Solo Adventures" and enjoy playing decks I created. Many games are about playing the computer. Take for example WoW where you fight NPCs if you are not interested in PvP.

I was thinking about "sugarcoating it" and pretend I wanted to avoid pvp for other reasons but I went with just telling how I feel even though I understand the general concept seems to be losing is not a big deal.
    Last edited by Cryonic; 2017-07-22 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    You get the arena stuff free, so just play it and concede 3 times and it's gone. That's how easy it is.
    OTC enjoys boring rope.

Concede undoes all his previous boring rope effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    The devs don't design the game around unreasonable players. The overwhelming majority of people would take two minutes to finish their quest and that is who the devs cater to. You'll have to accept that you only have two quest slots now.

Deleted
    I'm sad that you think I'm trolling but I actually enjoy playing against the computer. I click "Solo Adventures" and enjoy playing decks I created. Many games are about playing the computer. Take for example WoW where you fight NPCs if you are not interested in PvP.

I was thinking about "sugarcoating it" and pretend I wanted to avoid pvp for other reasons but I went with just telling how I feel even though I understand the general concept seems to be losing is not a big deal.
    Ok...

So why do you want to remove the quest? It's not like you can complete quest with pve mode.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychohamster View Post
    Ok...

So why do you want to remove the quest? It's not like you can complete quest with pve mode.
    The thing is that other quests I got can be removed and replaced by another by clicking the "X" in the corner but this quest don't have the option to remove it.

10+ Year Old Account
    But there's no way you could've removed the Maiev quest without winning 10 standard games.
    That's why your previous statement about "not playing if it's not 100% guaranteed that you win" is false.

You join the arena, you pick 30 cards, you join 1 match, concede, join another match, concede and join the last one, concede. It takes you 2 minutes.

It's trolling / baiting.

15+ Year Old Account
    The Maiev quest bothered me for a time but then I realized I could work around this. Not going to tell how I did that but if you think about it I bet you can figure it out. The arena quest on the other hand I have no clue how to "fix" yet.

You can lose 2 times in Arena dude, it's all good. It's the THIRD time you lose that you have to commit sudoku because you lost.

Deleted
    My brain never hurt so much after reading post ever before. As said above, whats the point in removing quests? The only ones you can complete in pure PvE match are:
    -7 wins
    -watching another player win (i guess it counts since YOU are not playing but only watching)
    And whats even a point in playing HS vs computer only...

The Maiev quest bothered me for a time but then I realized I could work around this. Not going to tell how I did that but if you think about it I bet you can figure it out. The arena quest on the other hand I have no clue how to "fix" yet.
    Maybe if you told us how you did that one it might help us work out a way for you to do this one? Wait, did you get a friend to play for you so you weren't actually losing yourself?

Alright, this thread isn't going anywhere fast.

Just going to close it here before it gets even more hostile, but for the OP, the best I can suggest is just riding the event out. Unlike the Maiev event, this is only suppose to be a 3 week event, so it's possible it will just autodelete itself after the event ends.