10+ Year Old Account
    I do love the jojo references in the final boss fight

I like how Nintendo cut content to advertise it as free dlc. The ink brush and umbrella are 100% ready, you can play the umbrella in single player.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I like how Nintendo cut content to advertise it as free dlc. The ink brush and umbrella are 100% ready, you can play the umbrella in single player.
    Ahhh yes. It's good to know that even Nintendo has embraced the idea of cutting content, only to give it out later as DLC (free or paid). /s

Nintendo can't give people a modern, up to date chat system, but they sure as hell can give them a modernized content delivery system that no one wants. Stay classy, Nintendo .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Ahhh yes. It's good to know that even Nintendo has embraced the idea of cutting content, only to give it out later as DLC (free or paid). /s

Nintendo can't give people a modern, up to date chat system, but they sure as hell can give them a modernized content delivery system that no one wants. Stay classy, Nintendo .
    One requires effort :P

Seriously Xbox did it just fine like 15 years ago.

Tried some of everything in Splatoon 2 so far and that might just be more of the same if you played the first but if you didn't this is another Switch game like MK8D that i would recommend everyone pick up especially to play with friends.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    One requires effort :P

Seriously Xbox did it just fine like 15 years ago.
    Which makes it even more sad that Nintendo STILL hasn't figured this shit out. They could have literally copied/pasted the idea from their competitors, but instead chose to do it their own way (yet again) and failed miserably in the process. Nintendo will Nintendo after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which makes it even more sad that Nintendo STILL hasn't figured this shit out. They could have literally copied/pasted the idea from their competitors, but instead chose to do it their own way (yet again) and failed miserably in the process. Nintendo will Nintendo after all.
    Tendo gonna tendo. SPlatoons 2 final boss also sucks compared to the first one even with the Jojo reference.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Tried some of everything in Splatoon 2 so far and that might just be more of the same if you played the first but if you didn't this is another Switch game like MK8D that i would recommend everyone pick up especially to play with friends.
    I personally never saw the appeal of Splatoon. I tried the first, and found it to be hella boring. That's just my personal opinion of course, but I just don't see the appeal of this game like other people do. If you want a competitive multiplayer shooter experience, there are so many other games that do it better.

Except the Switch clearly isn't failing miserably.

Yeah, there's sucky parts of it, but it's still overall a great console.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post

Its not great yet. It needs to do more than play Zelda. It can be great, but the whole online crap ain't helpin, and neither is the VC.

Its not great yet. It needs to do more than play Zelda. It can be great, but the whole online crap ain't helpin, and neither is the VC.
    It does do more than play Zelda though.

Where did I say the Switch is failing miserably? I was talking specifically about their retarded chat system (which they DID fail miserably on).

But please, continue putting words in my mouth.

10+ Year Old Account
    It does do more than play Zelda though.
    Arms..... wii u ports.... now splat 2. Still not enough to be something considered great. Its a good start. But it needs to be around a bit more to be great.

Where did I say the Switch is failing miserably? I was talking specifically about their retarded chat system (which they DID fail miserably on).

But please, continue putting words in my mouth.
    When the entire Switch is "Nintendo doing it their own way", and you say them doing that is failing miserably, it's not really putting words in your mouth. It's pointing out your statement is faulty.

Nintendo doing things their own way is how we ended up with some of their largest successes. It's also how we ended up with some of their largest failures.

Arms..... wii u ports.... now splat 2. Still not enough to be something considered great. Its a good start. But it needs to be around a bit more to be great.
    Arms, Splatoon 2, Zelda, Snipperclips, and yeah, some Wii U ports like Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Also, along with games from other platforms, like Disgaea 5 Complete, and Binding of Isaac. And then you have games like Super Mario Odyssey that's right around the corner basically. I think it's fair enough of a statement to say the console itself is great at that point still.

10+ Year Old Account
    When the entire Switch is "Nintendo doing it their own way", and you say them doing that is failing miserably, it's not really putting words in your mouth. It's pointing out your statement is faulty.

Nintendo doing things their own way is how we ended up with some of their largest successes. It's also how we ended up with some of their largest failures.

Arms, Splatoon 2, Zelda, Snipperclips, and yeah, some Wii U ports like Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Also, along with games from other platforms, like Disgaea 5 Complete, and Binding of Isaac. And then you have games like Super Mario Odyssey that's right around the corner basically. I think it's fair enough of a statement to say the console itself is great at that point still.
    Except those games have been out for a while. Like binding of Isaac is kinda old. Odessy can be great, but we need to play it.

Also snipperclips is cute and all, but....... greatness?

So you're still putting words in my mouth by taking what I said SPECIFICALLY about their horrible chat system and applying it to the Switch and Nintendo as a whole. Ok....whatever. I've obviously hit a nerve with you somewhere. Comprehension doesn't seem to be your strong suit.

Continue on with your delusions though. I expected more out of a moderator.....
    Last edited by Zephyr Storm; 2017-07-22 at 06:53 PM.

Except those games have been out for a while. Like binding of Isaac is kinda old. Odessy can be great, but we need to play it.
    Binding of Isaac just had an expansion released at the beginning of the year.

So you're still putting words in my mouth but taking what I said SPECIFICALLY about their horrible chat system and applying it to the Switch and Nintendo as a whole. Ok....whatever. I've obviously hit a nerve with you somewhere. Comprehension doesn't seem to be your strong suit.

Continue on with your delusions though. I expected more out of a moderator.....
    You said both DLC and Voice Chat, and then you made a sweeping statement about Nintendo as a company.
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2017-07-22 at 06:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Binding of Isaac just had an expansion released at the beginning of the year.
    its still an old game. Not saying its bad, but to attribute its legacy to the Switch is a tad dishonest. The Switch just needs time before we can put it up on the pedestal with other great consoles

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ(*[ ]*) soon we place it on the pedestal

its still an old game. Not saying its bad, but to attribute its legacy to the Switch is a tad dishonest. The Switch just needs time before we can put it up on the pedestal with other great consoles

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ(*[ ]*) soon we place it on the pedestal
    I don't mean to attribute a legacy to the Switch, I'm just pointing out that there is a decent variety of games out there.

I was actually surprised that I had to start to use the 2nd case for games that came with my Switch case (each game case holds 4 games).

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mean to attribute a legacy to the Switch, I'm just pointing out that there is a decent variety of games out there.

I was actually surprised that I had to start to use the 2nd case for games that came with my Switch case (each game case holds 4 games).
    Me and my bro only have Zelda and Kart atm. SHovel knight is downloaded on it.