Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    lol Texas.

Hope they have a fun time moving.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    ok, sure. But how many non-hispanics rushed into texas over the years ?
    bunches, but they don't have as many kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Gee I wonder why territory conquered from Mexico would have a high population of Hispanics.
    Didn't use to be that way. It is due to illegal immigration and the Sanctuary city policy.
    The Hispanic population doubled in ~20 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Didn't use to be that way. It is due to illegal immigration and the Sanctuary city policy.
    The newsbot suddenly has an opinion, colour me shocked.

And no, the states in the southwest have always had a high hispanic population to start with, furthered by years of entirely legal immigration.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    SO looking up demographics, about 37% of Texas is hispanic. According to articles I dug up, including Texas Tribune, about 1.5 of those are illegal. That still means, using a calculator, 8.5 million were legal (using 2014 data)

The newsbot suddenly has an opinion, colour me shocked.

And no, the states in the southwest have always had a high hispanic population to start with, furthered by years of entirely legal immigration.
    thats factually incorrect even for california

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    thats factually incorrect even for california
    Exactly how many illegal immigrants do you think there are?
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    SO looking up demographics, about 37% of Texas is hispanic. According to articles I dug up, including Texas Tribune, about 1.5 of those are illegal. That still means, using a calculator, 8.5 million were legal (using 2014 data)
    1.5 million hispanic illegals are capable of reproducing 8.5 million LEGAL children, you admitted this already

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly how many illegal immigrants do you think there are?
    30 million

10+ Year Old Account
    30 million
    Are you seriously claiming that 10% of the country's population is undocumented.

10+ Year Old Account
    1.5 million hispanic illegals are capable of reproducing 8.5 million LEGAL children, you admitted this already

- - - Updated - - -

30 million
    in 2000, there were 6.6 million hispanics (approx 31%)

in 1990, there were 4.3 million (approx 25%)

To say that the majority of hispanics are illegal or decended from illegals is absolutely insane and ignores their historical biggest minority in the state status

edit: was wrong about them not doing the census. They can.
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-07-22 at 09:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.

- - - Updated - - -

30 million
    Where the fuck are 30 million people hiding? You cannot seriously think they all found caves to live out of in Utah, right?

Like, I get that you think blue states go out of their way to herd and hoard these people, but you cannot honestly believe there is an illegal immigrant population larger than most states total populations. That is absurdity at its finest.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Where the fuck are 30 million people hiding? You cannot seriously think they all found caves to live out of in Utah, right?

Like, I get that you think blue states go out of their way to herd and hoard these people, but you cannot honestly believe there is an illegal immigrant population larger than most states total populations. That is absurdity at its finest.
    Think of it this way. Assuming it is true, which it isn't, I'd rather my tax dollars go to help a hardworking family of Hispanic migrants trying to make ends meet than some pill popping piece of shit ex-coal miner in Ohio who refuses to move out of his small town and reskill for the emergent service economy.

What is this whiny bullshit? If life is raping you, rape back. Don't go run away.

Think of it this way. Assuming it is true, which it isn't, I'd rather my tax dollars go to help a hardworking family of Hispanic migrants trying to make ends meet than some pill popping piece of shit ex-coal miner in Ohio who refuses to move out of his small town and reskill for the emergent service economy.
    This position is what reinforces my position. Its a concentrated effort by a certain group of people to destroy the white man, its simply a white genocide.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    in 2000, there were 6.6 million hispanics (approx 31%)

in 1990, there were 4.3 million (approx 25%)

To say that the majority of hispanics are illegal or decended from illegals is absolutely insane and ignores their historical biggest minority in the state status

edit: was wrong about them not doing the census. They can.
    You claimed it was largely hispanic because it was Mexican territory before we conquered it. So really we need to know what it was at Texas' annexation. We also would need to account for the 1960s change in immigration policy which courted mexican and south american immigrants.

10+ Year Old Account
    This position is what reinforces my position. Its a concentrated effort by a certain group of people to destroy the white man, its simply a white genocide.
    As a white man I must disagree that my goal is to destroy white men.

Funny when one brings to mind just how quick they are to attack the idea of "safe spaces".

Response by Satimy:

What a horrible response. He clearly stated that he would prefer his tax dollars go to those that are willing to work for their success, rather than those that are waiting for Trump to give them fake jobs. It is actually a quite conservative viewpoint. Your response was psychotic, and I kind of feel sorry for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone who just moved out of Texas let me point out the irony of this.

If they move to a large city they will still be pissy about all 'teh libruls'

If they move into a rural area they will BE 'teh libruls'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

It's their life to live, sooo watevs.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.