Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    I think you need to look up the definitions of the words "excuse", "calculated" and "disadvantage". It sounds like your state funded school course didn't go over them as well as they should have.

It's cute that you think you get to twist the meaning of the English language to fit the narrative of your life long hard work story. Unfortunately, you're not the special snowflake you think you are.
    I am not a special snowflake. That is my whole point.
    Network Administrator with a desire to be creative. MCSE Server 2016, A+, Network+ certified and an avid gamer.
    Aorus Xtreme RTX 2080 Ti | i9 9900X@ 4.6ghz custom loop | Level 120 Void Elf Protection Warrior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerroth View Post
    I am not a special snowflake. That is my whole point.
    Oh, but in your zeal of trying to defend that you aren't, you've pretty much revealed to the entire thread that you are infact, the prettiest of special snowflakes. I mean, what did you honestly think twisting the definitions of words to fit your own narrative was representative of? How smart and cunning you are? It's hilarious in particular because that's pretty much what every Conservative whines about CNN/Fake news doing these days.

Haha.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh, but in your zeal of trying to defend that you aren't, you've pretty much revealed to the entire thread that you are infact, the prettiest of special snowflakes. I mean, what did you honestly think twisting the definitions of words to fit your own narrative was representative of? How smart and cunning you are? It's hilarious in particular because that's pretty much what every Conservative whines about CNN/Fake news doing these days.

Haha.
    I have nothing more to say to you. You and the rest of your ilk can keep crying about this unfair, touch world. I’ll be out here having a great career and blaming only myself for my failures. Keep living in your blame-every-one-false reality. There is no getting through to people like you.

You should check upstairs. I think your tendies are done.
    Network Administrator with a desire to be creative. MCSE Server 2016, A+, Network+ certified and an avid gamer.
    Aorus Xtreme RTX 2080 Ti | i9 9900X@ 4.6ghz custom loop | Level 120 Void Elf Protection Warrior.

I'm trying to figure out what Gen X's and boomers brought that was completely unique to their generation that changed the social or cultural dynamics of the country/world.

Getting some pretty big blanks, historically speaking.

Edit: No, wait. I gotchu fam. White Millenial voters brought us President Donald Trump.
    I don't even know where to begin with this logic, and i'm going to not further reply due to your tossing out the word "fam" and making a blanket racial statement such as "White Millenial" lol gg though was an ok attempt