LastLast
    mp5 along with 5 sec rule, it actually led to meaningful decisions

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    That's now their mastery.
    That is so not true.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Armor Penetration. It gave pure physical dps something to look for that made sense
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

7+ Year Old Account
    Aggro. Enough said. Also fire/ice/etc resistance.

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    I guess Arpen. Not because it was some deep, complex, gameplay-enhancing stat, but because as an Arms warrior, it was fucking delicious to get gear with lots of Arpen on it and crush through everything even harder.
    This. Armor Pen just felt cool, even though it was really similar to what vers does now(just with an actual cap)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Aggro. Enough said.
    Fuck no. Having your performance directly limited by another person is not fun gameplay.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    That's now their mastery.
    And it was their mastery before multistrike as well, I'm pretty sure.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

multistrike because removing it gave an excuse for the class design team to go full retard on the best spec the game had ever seen

Quote Originally Posted by ashblond View Post
    spirit was the same as MP5 though
    mp5 was continuous mana regen.

Originally spirit was mana regen while not casting I believe. I think it only became continuous mana regen in later xpacs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Multistrike, Armor Pen and Hit (Hit is mostly due to the fact that I missed having to do gear management).
    And by that you mean going to the reforger and have an addon do it all for you.

Deleted
    I always liked defense in a "you need to be this tall to ride the tank ride" sort of way.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    And it was their mastery before multistrike as well, I'm pretty sure.
    Yes. They actually made it work differently on Chain Lightning to keep the Mastery functionality.

IMO they should have combined it with Crit and have it depend on the spec whether you get bigger hits or more.

Deleted
    Hit, Expertise, Defensive Rating (resistances dunno if they count)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    y that you mean going to the reforger and have an addon do it all for you.
    Hah! I'm not a rookie, never had an addon do my work on the reforging. I was being honest when I said, I enjoy gear management.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    Fuck no. Having your performance directly limited by another person is not fun gameplay.
    Aggro in vanilla was badly designed. But if it will be made properly it would be more interesting than current tanking model. Google some Tera Online Lancer tanking videos - aggro and tanking as whole is best part of this game. Every second if you do something wrong or miss opportunities to attack boss (while shielding between his attacks) you risk to lose aggro. Tanking in Tera is dynamic and intense gameplay. I wish WoW had something like it.

Deleted
    Attack power

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss my 55% dodge from ICC. Every time dodged Reaper of Souls my Rl told me "Great Job, Grond.." He had no idea bears didnt have evasion cooldowns)
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Resistance.
    It was kind of overlooked though as I think only rogues had talents that revolved around it, and there wasn't really enough of it to be worth speccing for, plus it capped before 100%.
    The 1.x Subtlety talents feel like you should stack dodge and resistance to get lots of free combat points, but then nobody did and they changed it in 2.x(?) to be free cp on group crits instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Rougle View Post
    Armor penetration
    Thank heavens its the first reply.

RIP 11,000k Shreds ICC

Deleted
    Block value....

and how prot warrs stacked shitload of it and raped everything that moved in pvp

Mp5 hands down. Defense a close second.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Well, at one point they were different. For a long time we had what was called the five second rule, wherein our mana regen from spirit would completely cease for 5 seconds after we spent mana. So we'd cast spells in bursts, then rest to allow ourselves to regen. MP5 worked all the time, but we almost always have much less of it than regen from spirit.

Mana didn't regen during combat. Had nothing to do with not casting for 5 seconds. MP5 would give mana back every 5 seconds in/out of combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Mana didn't regen during combat. Had nothing to do with not casting for 5 seconds. MP5 would give mana back every 5 seconds in/out of combat.
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Five_second_rule
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.