Deleted

Which Healer is the least Cooldown dependent for Healing?

Yo!

I was wondering which healer does the most sustained healing/is the least dependent on cooldowns? I dont count Thunder Focus Tea as a "big" cd.

Deleted
    monk/holy priest.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekc View Post
    monk/holy priest.
    Yeah because both are missing good CDs lol.

Druids (with talents) might have the most CDs, followed by Shaman and Paladin whereas Paladin is not so dependent on them. Monk is overall the healing class with least CDs (that's not a positive thing).
    Last edited by Nyel; 2017-07-22 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekc View Post
    monk/holy priest.
    Err what? The whole playstyle of holy priest is around managing the two holy words.

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Err what? The whole playstyle of holy priest is around managing the two holy words.
    I think hes talking about big cds that are supposed to.save raids and holy priest isnt one of them imo. Divine hymm is underpowered compared to literoly everything else

Quote Originally Posted by ali725 View Post
    I think hes talking about big cds that are supposed to.save raids and holy priest isnt one of them imo. Divine hymm is underpowered compared to literoly everything else
    Why do you think so? With poms it actually heals a lot and there is no real difference to tranq or healing tide.

Deleted
    Assumed holy words didn't count just like he didn't count thunder focus tea.

I actually assume he is talking about generally managing CDs, I don't see why someone would be bothered by the great raid CDs that you might press once every two or three minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Why do you think so? With poms it actually heals a lot and there is no real difference to tranq or healing tide.
    Heals too slow i think

No, it's not. With all of its interaction (PoM spreading, Echo of Light) Divine Hymn is a great raid CD, at least better than what Monks and Paladins have to offer.

Deleted
    I actually assume he is talking about generally managing CDs, I don't see why someone would be bothered by the great raid CDs that you might press once every two or three minutes.
    No. else he wouldnt specifically say "i dont count thunder focus tea as a big cd" which is one of those low/medium cooldowns with 30 seconds

But as others have mentioned priests/monks are usually the sustained healers with lower cds. Druids are learning towards having more cds since ToL is on the table.