Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Is this the same fucker that kept sending me all those e-mails back in the days?

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    That's a really long name

Anyways cool I guess but SA is still a shit hole
    You should check out the King of Spain (yes they still have one, like England). Felipe Juan Pablo Alfonso de Todos los Santos de Borbón y Grecia. I think it's tradition to have the names of your father, grandfather, and great grandfather as middle names, hence the Juan, Pablo, and Alfonso, iirc.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Bin means garbage can. Accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Prince Saud bin Abdulaziz bin Musaed bin Saud bin Abdulaziz Al Saud

lulwat?

I wonder how long his driver's license has to be to fit all that.

"Sup ladies, I'm a Prince.... Prince who you might be asking? Well, let me tell you. I'm Prince Saud bin Abdulaziz bin Musaed Abdulaziz bin binMusaed bin Saud bin Abdulaziz Al bin Musaed Abdulaziz bin Saud Saud bin Abdulaziz bin Musaed Abdulaziz bin binMusaed bin Saud bin Abdulaziz Al bin Musaed Abdulaziz bin Saud Saud bin Abdulaziz bin Musaed Abdulaziz bin binMusaed bin Saud bin Abdulaziz Al bin Musaed Abdulaziz bin Saud Saud bin Abdulaziz bin Musaed Abdulaziz bin binMusaed bin Saud bin Abdulaziz Al bin Musaed Abdulaziz bin Saud Saud bin Abdulaziz bin Musaed Abdulaziz bin binMusaed bin Saud bin Abdulaziz Al bin Musaed Abdulaziz bin Saud Saud bin Abdulaziz bin Musaed Abdulaziz bin binMusaed bin Saud bin Abdulaziz Al bin Musaed Abdulaziz bin Saud Saud bin Abdulaziz bin Musaed Abdulaziz bin binMusaed bin Saud bin Abdulaziz Al bin Musaed Abdulaziz bin Saud Saud bin Abdulaziz bin Musaed Abdulaziz bin binMusaed bin Saud bin Abdulaziz Al bin Musaed Abdulaziz bin Saud Saud bin Abdulaziz bin Musaed Abdulaziz bin binMusaed bin Saud bin Abdulaziz Al bin Musaed Abdulaziz bin Saud Saud bin Abdulaziz bin Musaed Abdulaziz bin binMusaed bin Saud bin Abdulaziz Al bin Musaed Abdulaziz bin Saud Saud bin Abdulaziz bin Musaed Abdulaziz bin binMusaed bin Saud bin Abdulaziz Al bin Musaed Abdulaziz bin Saud Saud bin Abdulaziz bin Musaed Abdulaziz bin binMusaed bin Saud bin Abdulaziz Al bin Musaed Abdulaziz bin Saud III Esq., of course!"
    Last edited by Saverem; 2017-07-23 at 02:15 AM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Another clip, viewed more than 760,000 times, also shows 18 bottles of Johnnie Walker Red Label whisky displayed on a table and a wad of cash.

Sounds like Prince Saud bin Garbage bin Trash bin Dust bin al Wahhabi should have listened to Lynyrd Skynyrd:

Take a tip from me, people... brothers can't you see
    Ain't no future in ole poison whiskey.
    They're gonna rush you down to see the doctor,
    The doctor's gonna shake his head.
    The only thing he's gonna tell ya baby
    "Stop drinkin' Johnny Walker's Red
    Don't drink poison whiskey, don't you drink it boy.