Sublet Legendary question

Currently I have Satyr boots,Cloak, vigor ring,belt,Valera legs. I am having a hard time figuring out what is the best combination Sims on raidbots site keeps showing belt and vigor ring in both ST and Aoe situations . on ask Mr robot it's showing cloak and legs in both.

Deleted
    I mean common sense should make you understand this combo is the best for you in whatever situation, belt is great for those DFA right as adds spawn, ring is good , valeera legs are a survival legendary so no dps increase + a T20 slot (one of the best) would be taken with them
    And satyr boots are bad since shadowstrike revamp
    Cloak is only good once per fight and isnt worth it + takes a t20 slot (a good one at it)

Deleted
    Belt and ring will be strongest by default with others like the cloak being more of a niche for certain fights, and of course it's good in m+. The boots are crap and valeera is for soloing old raids and world pvp, not much else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehaduhams View Post
    I mean common sense should make you understand this combo is the best for you in whatever situation, belt is great for those DFA right as adds spawn, ring is good , valeera legs are a survival legendary so no dps increase + a T20 slot (one of the best) would be taken with them
    And satyr boots are bad since shadowstrike revamp
    Cloak is only good once per fight and isnt worth it + takes a t20 slot (a good one at it)
    Hmm, strange stuff. I keep seeing everyone saying how boots are bad and stuff, but for me they are better than Ravenholdt ring.

Soul of the Shadowblade 970 / Denial of the Half-Giants 970 -- 934.236dps
    Shadow Satyr's Walk 970 / Denial of the Half-Giants 970 -- 934.166dps
    Insignia of Ravenholdt 970 / Denial of the Half-Giants 970 -- 924.259dps

These are my gear compare sims. Every combination tested was better with boots than with insignia ring. I was a bit surprised by Vigor ring being even higher(although very slightly), but boots > insignia ring every sim ive done last 4 weeks, no matter the combination of legendaries/trinkets/sets.

Then again, im not running (boring)DfA, so could be that. Its just that everyone keeps saying how insignia is universally better than boots(or that boots are just plain bad), and dont question build or other gear, but for me, it never is true, no matter what combination i try.

Best way would be to equip your best gear without legendaries, and then test every combination in gear compare at raidbots. Input of some items is not working well (like crafted... wont let you select stat combination, at least i didnt figure it out), so best to do it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Lehaduhams View Post
    valeera legs are a survival legendary so no dps increase
    You say that but the stats alone make the legs better than the Cloak and Boots for my Rogue. I don't have tier on it, of course, but that's the reason you go with your own character's sims and not just blindly follow forum posts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    You say that but the stats alone make the legs better than the Cloak and Boots for my Rogue. I don't have tier on it, of course, but that's the reason you go with your own character's sims and not just blindly follow forum posts.
    Yeah but as i said those pants might be in conflict with tier20 pants , and i dont think anybody here enjoys our sweet haste poly helm that much
    Although i see what you mean as the agility gain is big with the ilvl, but since hes simming im assuming hes doing mythic raiding so..

Thanks all for the replies. I am going with ring and belt since I am now able to do a t20 4 set t19 2 set until I finally get good rng for legos