Don't the missions from Command Center re-appear again if you'd done them?

Update: The 500 legion resources re-appeared about 2 hours after finishing the last one, didn't need to do all other 3 missions (1x of each) for it to re-spawn.

I just finished my 500 Legion Supplies mission and I know / was told they re-appear once you either

1) Do them

or

2) Do all of them.

That doesn't seem to be the case of now, I relogged and everything and it's been 15 minutes.

Right now, I finished the resources, 10 hours left on the nethershards and the AP one is still there, untouched.

Should I wait more?
    Last edited by cocacolawheresthesoda; 2017-07-23 at 02:45 PM.

Not sure I really understand what you are asking, but that 500 Legion Supply mission only shows up once, when that specific building (forgot which one) is built on the broken isle. If you finished that mission already, you need to wait for that building to get destroyed, and then rebuilt. Then it will show up again.

10+ Year Old Account
    They do show up again, they just take some time to repop so it's all about doing it as fast as you can so it has ample time. With enough reduction and a bit of luck you can even do the same mission 3 times.
    The Ice Stone has melted.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cocacolawheresthesoda View Post
    Should I wait more?
    Yup. At least an hour to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Yup. At least an hour to be sure.
    I think 2 would be better

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    I think 2 would be better
    Hence the "at least" part. It varies.