Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Jesus Christ.. shit like this should get you a life sentence, not fucking 17 years. She ruined his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Malacrass View Post
    Oh man I'm a terrible person.

I looked at his pre-acid picture, noticed the poser glasses.

Scrolled down, saw his deformed face, and thought "Oh man..."

Scrolled further down and noticed his deformed face with new poser glasses. Killed me.
    They look like normal aviator style sunglasses.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    This is impossible! Everyone knows only Muslim immigrants are capable of acid attacks because something something multiculturalism and Britain deserves it etc etc.
    And why did you have to write something like this? I have no idea.

Deleted
    There seems to be a tend to throw acid in peoples faces in the UK and especially in London.

Can you not get a grip on your own country, old chaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Again, acid doesn't attack people people attack people. You can't ban everything cause she could have used a pot of boiling oil.. or stabbing him with a knife. Like regulating these things would stop anyone.
    Thing is when someone buys anything more than a kitchen knife, it's fairly easy to spot and the police usually descend upon anyone with a machete they see like a plague. A pot of boiling oil obviously isn't practical and if you attack someone with a knife, especially if you're physically weak, you can get your ass kicked.

The reason they used acid is aside from its affectiveness, its use isn't classified as attempted murder with a deadly weapon but an assault, I believe. That's why it isn't a controlled substance. It's available because of its home applications and uses, but I believe it should probably be limited to purchase at select stores and all purchases registered/monitored so it can be tracked.

23% of UK acid attacks are actually robbery related, almost entirely in London: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40672248

So yes, while people attack people, the use of this as a weapon by people needs to be reclassified as an attack with a weapon, which would be a major factor in reducing attacks since people use it in the knowledge that if caught they will get a reduced sentence to a knife, or even just kicking someones head in.

Acid attacks are utterly, utterly repulsive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Jesus Christ.. shit like this should get you a life sentence, not fucking 17 years. She ruined his life.
    That's approximately the length of a life sentence actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Acid attacks are utterly, utterly repulsive.

- - - Updated - - -

That's approximately the length of a life sentence actually.
    You'd expect life sentence to last as long as life expectancy in SUA not Kongo.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Again, acid doesn't attack people people attack people. You can't ban everything cause she could have used a pot of boiling oil.. or stabbing him with a knife. Like regulating these things would stop anyone.

Seriously? Is that the position you're taking? Do you desperately have a constant need for sulfuric acid or something? Is the thought of having regulations on dangerous chemicals that bad of a thing?

Sulfuric Acid =/= Guns. You wont see many rednecks splashing acid around to show their pride.

Also, Regulations =/= Ban. Im not sure about the UK, but in the US, pesticide and herbicide use requires special certifications that must be renewed every 3 years. There is also regulation on uranium, and even dry ice. But sulfuric acid? Ooh no, that shouldn't have obstacles to decrease how easy it is to do shit like this! Keep in mind it said acid attacks are on the rise here.

TL;DR
    Sure "people attack people", but sulfuric acid melts your face, blinds you, and forever ruins your chances at a normal life due to heavy disfigurement. That vague and incredibly dull statement doesn't apply. Are you really gonna miss having easy, unregulated access to acid?
    Last edited by Mellrod; 2017-07-23 at 02:03 PM.

This is impossible! Everyone knows only Muslim immigrants are capable of acid attacks because something something multiculturalism and Britain deserves it etc etc.
    Someone's a bit too excited about this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellrod View Post
    Seriously? Is that the position you're taking? Do you desperately have a constant need for sulfuric acid or something? Is the thought of having regulations on dangerous chemicals that bad of a thing?

Sulfuric Acid =/= Guns. You wont see many rednecks splashing acid around to show their pride.

Also, Regulations =/= Ban. Im not sure about the UK, but in the US, pesticide and herbicide use requires special certifications that must be renewed every 3 years. There is also regulation on uranium, and even dry ice. But sulfuric acid? Ooh no, that shouldn't have obstacles to decrease how easy it is to do shit like this! Keep in mind it said acid attacks are on the rise here.

TL;DR
    Sure "people attack people", but sulfuric acid melts your face, blinds you, and forever ruins your chances at a normal life due to heavy disfigurement. That vague and incredibly dull statement doesn't apply. Are you really gonna miss having easy, unregulated access to acid?
    Ok then tell me if there would have been a difference if she had made fries in the kitchen, taken a pot of boiling oil and poured that in hes face? Or used scissors to cut off hes male parts (which has also happened btw). Should we regulate those as well?

This isn't about sulfuric acid being useful but more about government not regulating things for arbitrary reasons. There are literally hundred or thousands of normal household items and chemicals that can be used to kill people.

Quote Originally Posted by Fauxpaws View Post
    They look like normal aviator style sunglasses.
    They are mirrored though.

Mirrored glasses completely deny eye contact, the most basic form of every day communication. They give the impression that you are above your environment. You openly present yourself, but you're also opting out.

Of course the actual reasons for wearing mirrored glasses might be different, like a guy hiding his black eye from yesterday's brawl, or a girl hiding her eye shadows after a long night, or simply because they love the look - but it still gives an "unapproachable" impression, some might even consider you an arrogant poser ("sunglasses at night" effect).

And the article demonstrates it nicely, imo. The first picture shows the guy tanned and shirtless with those glasses, giving the perfect poser impression.

Then you got the same gay wearing the same glasses, but now for a different (tragic) reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyorkbourne View Post
    The reason they used acid is aside from its affectiveness, its use isn't classified as attempted murder with a deadly weapon but an assault, I believe.
    New classifications to use, torture and disfigurement. It really is worse than murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    OP is about domestic violence involving sulphuric acid, it isn't a terrorist acid attack.
    reference to how some honor killings have been done where the female in question was mutilated with acid. it's not always about terrorism you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Baltasar View Post
    Yes and it it must be painful as possible,like ripping off fingers first etc.
    weird fuck.

Deleted
    I'm well aware. I was just mocking the usual comments that pop up whenever certain topics come up

¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
    I hope you meet some culturally enriching Muslims one day.
    At least sometimes people can get what they deserve.

Never understood how 17 years could ever be considered "life"... Do we say "Oh yes, he lived a full and rich life!" when a 17-year old dies? No.

Life sentence should mean being locked up til' the day you die. Period. She took the right of sentencing HIM to life, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post
    Why are the limeys throwing acid in each others faces?

I have never heard of this thing going on in Sweden.

''around 400 acid attacks in the last six months'' Yikes!

People are going bonkers over there.
    http://www.aretrunt.se/maria-60-utsa...vartsjuke-man/

Don't you doubt, it'll become more and more common. Especially considering the fact the situation of this woman will be repeated thousands upon thousands of times, and some of the men being used to keeping their women as cattle will snap.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-07-23 at 05:11 PM.

I'm well aware. I was just mocking the usual comments that pop up whenever certain topics come up
    So you have absolutely nothing of actual value to say, and I can go ahead and add you to ignore.

Alrighty, thanks for making that easy on me.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    I hope you meet some culturally enriching Muslims one day.
    At least sometimes people can get what they deserve.
    I have and this might blow your mind but shitty people exist beyond race and religion, something I'm sure you're quite familiar with being yourself.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted
    I have and this might blow your mind but shitty people exist beyond race and religion, something I'm sure you're quite familiar with being yourself.
    Don't worry about me, only good people around me and people in this country generally dislike being genocided by "new Europeans". I'm fine. I feel safe. Do you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't worry about me, only good people around me and people in this country generally dislike being genocided by "new Europeans". I'm fine. I feel safe. Do you?
    Yes I do, because I generally don't spend my life in a perpetual state of fear based on absolutely inane notions that there is a "genocide" going on of Europeans around me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    And why did you have to write something like this? I have no idea.
    Because sarcasm.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)