Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Multistrike as a Blood DK.
    Now that DS costs RP,it would be the top stat defensively (used to be top offensively for BoS back in WoD)

Deleted
    Shield Value, remember stacking up with cloaks and that trinket from badges, could surprise kill any caster or rogue, good times.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Either Hit or Armor Pen

15+ Year Old Account
    For the most part, Spirit/MP5. I liked being able to gear for longevity vs throughput (beyond trinkets).
    Mistweaver Monk | Holy Priest

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    I know the 5 second rule. That only effects after casting. When in combat all passive regen stopped even after 5 seconds. You could only get mana regen from talents, abilities, or the stat MP5

overcapped armpen, and multistrike

I kind of miss resistance gear. It's not a secondary stat really but I thought it kind of added a different element to gear and spells. They removed it shortly after I started the game in Cata though, so I didn't get to meddle with it too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Armor Pen/Multistrike.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Mana didn't regen during combat. Had nothing to do with not casting for 5 seconds. MP5 would give mana back every 5 seconds in/out of combat.
    Most healers and some casters had talents that allowed a portion of spirit regen to occur in combat too.

For me it was Dodge and/or Parry and/or Defense. One one hand, I understand the desire for each stat to do SOMETHING for every spec/role. In the end, it probably actually IS better gameplay (same reason they got rid of spirit/MP5), especially once they came up with the idea for mastery. But there was just something very satisfying as a tank when that piece with Parry dropped and you got to say GIMME GIMME GIMME.

I found hit/expertise wildly annoying until they added reforging into the game, at which point I was fine with it. But I certainly don't MISS it.

For better or worse, the birth of publicly available ilvl scores (which I first came across with the gearscore add-on in WotLK, but very well could have predated that) made it so that power tracking more closely (but still not perfectly) with ilvl was the best decision. I can't even count the number of times I had to put "better" items on to get into a raid in WotLK, that actually lowered my dps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like many others have said multistrike was pretty fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Prokne View Post
    Armor Penetration and Multistrike. On the other side, I wouldn't be sad to see Versatility go.
    agree. Versatility is literally the definition of "boring stats". It has no specific characteristics, just increase everything. not an interesting stats

10+ Year Old Account
    ArP for DPS and Defense for Tanks
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Multistrike.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedarion View Post
    Multistrike on ele shaman.
    Hello overload? They never should have made that mechanic a stat imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    I guess he hasn't played ele since wod
    Quote Originally Posted by Deavane View Post
    Hello overload? They never should have made that mechanic a stat imo.
    Actually I did. The thing is, even if multistrike was changed into a mastery, the animation of chain lightning spam was changed too. Many of my ele shaman friends quit them due to that. Seems u haven't played before wod :]

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    I know the 5 second rule. That only effects after casting. When in combat all passive regen stopped even after 5 seconds. You could only get mana regen from talents, abilities, or the stat MP5
    The bold is where you need to rethink your position. Yes passive regen stopped, but not because you were in combat but due to your usage of abilities (granted you're often being put in combat BECAUSE of this action).

If you refrained from actions beyond movement, your mana regen from spirit would still kick in regardless of your state of combat.

I'm saying this as a Vanilla Mage and a TBC druid (non-feral).

Actually... I want to say that there was a point of time when they had to do some sort of update to feral forms for regenerating mana while they were active. Some people felt it was unfair due to also being able to not be subject to the normal effects of skills like Viper Sting.

edit:

best stat that was removed... well most interesting at least, would have to be multistrike. simple and all encompassing. It took an ability and granted additional chances to hit with that skill. Elemental shaman tossing out chain lightning and somehow tossing out 6? hell yeah.

flat armor pen from TBC

was so fun doing true damage to clothies with expose armor

I miss the leveling up of weapon skills. Was hilarious leveling up unarmed. Kinda OT but I miss Rogues being able to equip a bow/crossbow/gun as well as casters having a wand to use.

Armor pene
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?