Poll: Should MoP Challenge Mode gear make a comeback

Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    Deleted

Should MoP Challenge Mode gear make a comeback?

Different sets, NOT the same ones

The concept could come back but with different circunstances to get them, not in the form of a "timed challenge".
    Maybe in a different format. Or not, maybe keep it as it is.

The question is if you think they should comeback in any way or form.
    "Gear with Unique Animations that is impossible to get once the expansion ends"

Video of the Old Animations:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_miwVnvK2Kk
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-07-27 at 03:50 PM.

Gave up on your "Did Transmog ruin the excitement of new Items" post, and move to a "Bring back CM Sets" ? BTW.. the Artifact Challenge, is that "Removed once over" item for Legion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    Gave up on your "Did Transmog ruin the excitement of new Items" post, and move to a "Bring back CM Sets" ?
    Never got the chance to get them and i regret it a lot. And don't understand why they stopped the epicness of the new animations.

Why am I not surprised?

Just use tmorph?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Anyway, the Artifact Challenge is Legions "Removed once the expansion ends" Item.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, no, they shouldn't make a comeback. The method should, though, challenge mode dungeons but for the old sets, no. They are out of your reach and I think we should permit the ones whom had rightfully earnt them, so revel in the fact that not everyone has them. Maybe, they could have a comeback, in like, two-three more expansions.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2017-07-23 at 07:55 PM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I loved the concept of the challenge mode gear, and I would love to see a new iteration.

They already brought a shitty ghetto form back for people who didn't get them back in MoP. That's good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    To be honest, no, they shouldn't make a comeback. The method should, though, challenge mode dungeons but for the old sets, no. They are out of your reach and I think we should permit them ones whom had rightfully earnt them, so revel in the fact that not everyone has them. Maybe, they could have a comeback, in like, two-three more expansions.
    It's funny because OP has made threads about prestige and yet wants one form of it to come back?

Deleted
    I'm kinda divided and don't know where to vote...
    Dont know if i am a fan of the "timed challenge"...but i love the gear.
    One thing i know for sure, they should be removed from the game once the expansion ends.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    It's funny because OP has made threads about prestige and yet wants one form of it to come back?
    Oooohh, snaps...i didnt explain myself properly...i dont want the SAME sets to come back...i want different ones....
    I must edit the first post
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-07-23 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Just use tmorph?
    Which isn't allowed under ToS. Mostly harmless but still not allowed.

Mop Challenge wasn't even that hard. If you didn't do the content when it was current- that's your own fault. If someone didn't play during that x-pac, it's their own fault as well-they missed out. O well.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    I'm kinda divided and don't know where to vote...

Dont know if i am a fan of the "timed challenge"...but i love the gear.

One thing i know for sure, they should be removed from the game once the expansion ends.

- - - Updated - - -

Oooohh, shitt...i didnt explain myself properly...i dont want the SAME sets to come back...i want different ones....
    I should edit the first post
    Ok Question for you, Should you get to use them next Expac, because... you claim Transmogging old gear, devalues the new gear of an Expac.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oooohh, shitt...i didnt explain myself properly...i dont want the SAME sets to come back...i want different ones....
    I must edit the first post
    So, you're talking about the method, then.

Currently, we have that silly mage tower but I agree with you that I would rather see some sort of reward through the old challenge mode dungeons. Though, that is harder to make since we already have spamable 'challenge mode' dungeons in the form of Mythic+.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Ok Question for you, Should you get to use them next Expac, because... you claim Transmogging old gear, devalues the new gear of an Expac.
    I would collect all of them...because they would be removed from the game.
    Collectors dream.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    We got pvp Elite sets, Many artifact skins, Gladiator mounts and possibly prestige rank stuff that that's possibly unobtainable after Legion.

Especially if it's a big departure from Artifacts and a possible different honor system.

I would collect all of them...because they would be removed from the game.
    Collectors dream.
    Yes... but the Question asked was, Next expac, should you be able to use the previously farmed one. Because if not... it kinda defeats the purpose of collecting them, because if you don't like the new one...

Deleted
    Yes... but the Question asked was, Next expac, should you be able to use the previously farmed one. Because if not... it kinda defeats the purpose of collecting them, because if you don't like the new one...
    I would still collect it just to show off. I am an admitted SNOWFLAKE.

Only if you unlock one set, you unlock every class's. I unlocked Mage back in MoP but I no longer play a Mage so I find it kind of bullshit. They really expected people to complete full golds 11 times? Insanity.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Never got the chance to get them and i regret it a lot. And don't understand why they stopped the epicness of the new animations.
    You had several YEARS to get them and their removal was announced one year in advance. Towards the expansions end, with tons of sockets on gear and sockets not getting disabled in CMS they were a freaking walk in the park to get and I honestly don't think the argument "I didn't get the chance to get them" holds any merit.

I did it on several chars, 2 of them with complete random groups on twinks that I leveled and equipped SOLELY to get those sets (meaning I had no expertise whatsoever in playing these chars). So yea if you couldn't manage to find a semi-capable group to waltz through some semi-hard dungeons within the timespan of a little more than TWO YEARS, you just don't deserve having them.

They're a reward for people who played back then and bothered to do the content when it was current.

They already implemented lookalikes with the order hall sets, which you basically get with 0 effort while leveling and gearing your char (except nightborne exalted). 0 grounds for complaining.