Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's indeed nice to see them chugging away at things for players to do instead of just releasing a chunk and saying "that's it, we've got other shit to do."

Sad to say but I kinda wish I was still interested in the content on offer. I've done the dailies, cleared the zones, raun the Mythics, finished the Class & Order quests, progressed through the raids, uninterested in pet battles, darkmoon faire, achievement hunting, PvP...there's just not a lot for me to do, and not a lot of people to do it with. But I got over that months ago. This is no longer a game aimed at me.

Glad that it's entertaining for those who are still playing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alopex Major View Post
    Legion is already at an end for me. Guild quit raiding and my sub is running its time out. It doesn't matter if there's content if it's not content that I want to be doing or the systems are painful.
    Painful systems and only two subjectively interesting things to do are a big reason why I left. 10+ Mythics & Heroic to Mythic raiding were all that was interesting to me, and once I had made it through my order hall & reached 50 points in my weapon, the determinants began to pile up. Obscene AP grind for meager increases in power. Legendary RNG quite literally deciding how much damage I could do. Daunting, repetitive and unrewarding alt grind for any other playstyle relatively comparable to my main. All that and fewer and fewer like minded players to do it with.

I bounced in Feb. I miss Rotations & Priorities, I miss multi-dotting and running around with a 1.5m+ absorb, I miss speedrunning Sub-10+ Mythics.

I don't miss anything else.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by Shad View Post
    More than we had in WOD.
    A crowning achievement indeed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    A crowning achievement indeed.
    At least the saw their own errors from WOD.

Unfortunately they listen to a minority of stupid people that found MOP "bleah" when it wa objectively a peak in wow xpac second to WRATH, and we know what happened to WOD.

Quote Originally Posted by xGLxAnubis View Post
    "Legion is better than the worst expansion, so it must be good!"

Grass tastes better than shit, so grass must be delicious!

Improvements are good and all, but why are you comparing Legion to WoD and getting hyped? Compare it to BC. Compare it WotLK. Compare it to Vanilla. Compare it to Blizz's successes, then evaluate how good it is.
    Alright.

Better than Vanilla because I'm not bored out of my skull by boring ass classes, long leveling and little non-raid content to do. Also AP is still less of a grind than what Vanilla demanded.

Better than BC because it doesn't have stupid stuff like attunements, and doesn't have a schizophrenic raid structure where the entry level raid is 10 man and the rest is 25 man. Also like vanilla precious little non-instanced content until 2.4.

Worse than Wrath because it doesn't have stuff like Ulduar, the Icecrown zone and also has worse class design overall.

Legion has made missteps, primarily in regards to RNG (Legendaries and Paragon mounts above all), excessive AP grind early on, design of some classes (poor Rogues and Hunters), and the Broken Shore being a lame zone and questline. But I definitely think it's up there with MoP as a quality xpack, with only Wrath above them.

Deleted

this works too

"Legion is worse than the worst expansion, so it must be bad!"

Shit tastes worse than grass, so shit must be disgusting!
    Last edited by mmocbfa8dc246d; 2017-07-23 at 09:02 PM.

Not my fault if your post against legion are 99% shit in every thread.

good riddance too

Also "different opinion" doesn't imply that i have to take it in count even if it is a stupid opinion.
    First of all - "99% shit" - that's so wrong on so many levels.

Second - I don't really care if you think that my opinion is stupid or not, it's not you to decide that, OP wanted to know my opinion, so I've written it.

Third - you don't have to be so obtuse and narrow-minded. If you think that 99% of my posts about legion are shit then you lack ability of comprehension reading.

Fourth and last thing - if you're going to use same senseless arguments and still act like a douche then it's better to not answer to this comment and save us time. Otherwise it's just a pointless waste of time.

Unfortunately they listen to a minority of stupid people that found MOP "bleah" when it wa objectively a peak in wow xpac second to WRATH, and we know what happened to WOD.
    False, it was never "a second peak" - stop spreading lies.
    WoD in the beginning had the same(if not more) number of subscribtions as MoP at start.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2017-07-23 at 09:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Im finding it difficult to call Legion a success but yes i agree - its better than WoD, content wise at least.
    Not like that was hard to do, WoD had a major patch that they even admitted was small enough to be minor patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Can you imagine? 7 months after its release WoD got its last patch in June 2016 - that's like 7.2 and ToS would be the end of Legion and the "content drought" for the next expansion already started back in April '17. But Legion is still anticipating a massive content patch, the biggest WoW has ever seen.

It's amazing to see how Blizzard turned the WoD crap show into a success story with the right pacing of content.
    LEgion is just a big of a shit show then WOD ever was. It just had a different amount of shit. Still lacked fun and engaging content. They still butchered the story and they managed to make every class dull and lifeless. Not to mention trying to turn it into Diablo 3.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Just shows how bad WoD was. I wish Legion was as good as some people on here think it is.
    But, it is good? I mean, it isn't the best expansion, but it's good.

This expansion has taught me that no matter how good I think something is, there will always be someone that hates it for whatever reason and their misery has zero impact on my enjoyment so I should just ignore them.
    Beta Club Brosquad

this works too

"Legion is worse than the worst expansion, so it must be bad!"

Shit tastes worse than grass, so shit must be disgusting!
    Yeah. Neither are them are top notch. Still, I put Legion above TBC, but not Wrath/MoP.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    The legendary system isn't something I enjoy. Mythic plus is good, however. The artifact power grind is also not something I'm a fan of. Rewards time spent, not efford made.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post

It's amazing to see how Blizzard turned the WoD crap show into a success story
    Leggos are still a thing
    AP is still a thing
    Balance is still a thing
    Lack of content is still a thing (no, meme "holidays" are not content. I still log in for raid and a +15 then log off for the week.)

There's still no incentive to do anything beyond your raid and +15 because there's no meaningful reward to do so.

*cough* opinion *cough*

You have from 100 to 110 :

New Quest
    Dungeon
    -- ding 110
    World Quest
    Dungeon Heroic
    Mythic Plus
    Raid
    PvP
    Class Hall Quest* this is pretty huge if you are an altholic

If you dont like something it is ok, but "cherry pick" only to bloat "there is no content" is lazy and ignorant.

Then in Legion we had :

EN Raid
    Class Hall Chain Quest + Artifact Skin
    Tov Raid + New WQ
    Suramar Campaing - BBBBBUT I DIDNT LIK - no cares.
    NH Raid
    Class Hall Chain Quest
    Broken Shore + Challenge Artifact Scenario
    Class Mount
    Chromie Scenario - I know it is hard to accept but this game can be played also for "fun" not for "OMGAD UBER REWARDS"
    Tos Raid

Then in 7.3 we will have Argus, part of it ofc, new class hall campaing and ABT Raid

More than we had in WOD.
    Just because it has more, doesn't automatically make it more fun. MoP had dailies, yet they were about as shitty as the 4.3 final boss/cinematic.

It's like Fruit. Would you want the big ass orange, with nothing just rotten mush inside of it? Or the medium sized grape, that's filled with juice, and nature filled taste? I'd take the grape, thank you very much.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pies1 View Post
    Leggos are still a thing
    AP is still a thing
    Balance is still a thing
    Lack of content is still a thing (no, meme "holidays" are not content. I still log in for raid and a +15 then log off for the week.)

There's still no incentive to do anything beyond your raid and +15 because there's no meaningful reward to do so.
    Don't rated BG's also give you rewards, also?

Here you are, playing 1 game, and logging off every 3 hours, when you could be playing other games with it. WoW is like a themepark. You go in it, you have fun, then you get bored, and you do other things at another location. I think you're somewhat missing the difference of both expanding your surroundings, and complaining cause there's nothing to do.

There is something to do, that's why other games exist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    False, it was never "a second peak" - stop spreading lies.
    WoD in the beginning had the same(if not more) number of subscribtions as MoP at start.
    What a bunch of bullshit, no surprise it is from you, using the "xy had the same sub as yx in the end" is the retardest thing you can do.

Look Cata early had the same sub as Wotlk end !!! So Cata was nice like WOTLK!!!!

Retard logic.

Also using subs number for quality

Retard logic.

Really stop.

As i said, 99% of your post against are just shit.

People keep saying Legion has a ton of content, but I'm not really sure what they're talking about. I assume just raids and dungeons? Because that's pretty much it. World quests are the laziest design in the game's history. Broken Shore was one of the worst and most boring things ever. Argus I'm not sure about, but the little I experienced on the ptr was just more go kill x amount of demons again.
    You had me, until you mentioned the PTR. The LITTLE you experienced on the PTR? Really?

As someone that did the PTR, I'm certain that you have NO word in this PTR talk. I want you to play different games, wait until 7.3 comes out, play 7.3 for a bit, come back, and then tell how it went. Then, we'll go from there.

- - - Updated - - -

What a bunch of bullshit, no surprise it is from you, using the "xy had the same sub as yx in the end" is the retardest thing you can do.

Look Cata early had the same sub as Wotlk end !!! So Cata was nice like WOTLK!!!!

Retard logic.

Also using subs number for quality

Retard logic.

Really stop.

As i said, 99% of your post against are just shit.
    Ya see, here's the difference between your post, and his post.

His post shows evidence. Your post doesn't.

His post shows logic, your post shows you calling him a retard.

Oh the irony.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Just because it has more, doesn't automatically make it more fun. MoP had dailies, yet they were about as shitty as the 4.3 final boss/cinematic.

It's like Fruit. Would you want the big ass orange, with nothing just rotten mush inside of it? Or the medium sized grape, that's filled with juice, and nature filled taste? I'd take the grape, thank you very much.
    Opinion.

So not really a "fact" meanwhile a fact is that MOP was Objectively a good XPAC overall, had even a decent PVP balance for what we can give a shit about PVP balance in wow.

- - - Updated - - -

You had me, until you mentioned the PTR. The LITTLE you experienced on the PTR? Really?

As someone that did the PTR, I'm certain that you have NO word in this PTR talk. I want you to play different games, wait until 7.3 comes out, play 7.3 for a bit, come back, and then tell how it went. Then, we'll go from there.

- - - Updated - - -

Ya see, here's the difference between your post, and his post.

His post shows evidence. Your post doesn't.

His post shows logic, your post shows you calling him a retard.

Oh the irony.
    Oh shows evidence of what? of quality? no. bullshit 1
    Also you didnt even bring the proof about "more content =\= better content" so really i dont get if you are acting stupid or what, because I am so sorry but wow isn't made for just you so "more content = more chance to deliver "fun" content to playerbase" you like it? nice ; you don't? call it a day.

So please.
    Last edited by mmocbfa8dc246d; 2017-07-23 at 09:51 PM.

Yeah, I only played a little on the ptr...which is what I said. Would you prefer I express an opinion on something I haven't experienced?

Yeah, I only played a little on the ptr...which is what I said. Would you prefer I express an opinion on something I haven't experienced?
    No. What i'd like for you to do though, is play the damn patch a little more, before jumping into inconclusive conclusions.

- - - Updated - - -

Opinion.

So not really a "fact" meanwhile a fact is that MOP was Objectively a good XPAC overall, had even a decent PVP balance for what we can give a shit about PVP balance in wow.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh shows evidence of what? of quality? no. bullshit 1
    Also you didnt even bring the proof about "more content =\= better content" so really i dont get if you are acting stupid or what, because I am so sorry but wow isn't made for just you so "more content = more chance to deliver "fun" content to playerbase" you like it? nice ; you don't? call it a day.

So please.
    Okay, I'll show you my proof:

World Quests are filled with the same old, same old. It was fun for the first 3 months, until most of the rewards went stale, and that only the AP quests mattered. Hell, Half of the time, WQ's are just kill this easy to beat boss, and go from there. I mean, there are some fun ones, like the PVP quests, and all, but that's about it.

I don't PVP much, so I'm not reviewing what I think about the PVP system, since I don't care about it much.

Mythic+'s have similar problems to raiding. Not only does it get boring, but all you have to do is spam +10's, and do 1 +15, and you're until next week.

Raiding it just like that. Just do the current raid, get the gear, and you're good.

However, the RNG kind of ruins it, forcing you to play a bit more, just so you could not only get that Titanforge shit, but also get those damn Legendaries. :/

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not saying that Expansions like WoD are good, i'm just saying that Legion's also not better in regards such as this.

Deleted
    No. What i'd like for you to do though, is play the damn patch a little more, before jumping into inconclusive conclusions.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, I'll show you my proof:

World Quests are filled with the same old, same old. It was fun for the first 3 months, until most of the rewards went stale, and that only the AP quests mattered. Hell, Half of the time, WQ's are just kill this easy to beat boss, and go from there. I mean, there are some fun ones, like the PVP quests, and all, but that's about it.

I don't PVP much, so I'm not reviewing what I think about the PVP system, since I don't care about it much.

Mythic+'s have similar problems to raiding. Not only does it get boring
    , but all you have to do is spam +10's, and do 1 +15, and you're until next week.

Raiding it just like that. Just do the current raid, get the gear, and you're good.

However, the RNG kind of ruins it, forcing you to play a bit more, just so you could not only get that Titanforge shit, but also get those damn Legendaries. :/
    Bold are just O P I N I O N S, that doesn't make a PROOF.
    I can do all WQ everyday because i like them and i like to farm rep for paragon cache - Fun for somebody = Content did it Well.
    Spamming Myth+ is content for people that doesnt raid and maybe have a small group of friend to play with = Content did it Well.
    Raiding too

So really not a proof that MORE =\= BETTER since BETTER is subjective and therefore till there will be more than 1 player, De gustibus non est disputandum

Underlined IS a fact and therefore you can use it as PROOF that TF/Leggo system can be polished more.
    But doesn't fit the current dialogue.
    Last edited by mmocbfa8dc246d; 2017-07-23 at 10:05 PM.