Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    I'd like it if they offered a defensive and offensive talent each tier so you can mix and match. Just like how in the old WoW you could mix specs to go full dmg, protection or a hybrid.

For his ultimates I'd love an execution ability that deals a lot of damage. Maybe have it tied to his bleed stacks, like Darius from LoL or Axe ( who executes people under a certain hp % ).

His other ultimate could be an Iron Star or something.
    Though I am not sure on the execute myself even though it seems like a classic Warrior ability...Malth already has one and it is real poor. Maybe if it was instant it would be much better. I almost wanted to say Bladestorm because that is a iconic Warrior ability...but Samuro already has it.

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    If he isn't multiclass, it basically means they have given up on that experiment. And Varian - I don't play him often - seems to be in an overall good position.
    I honestly don't think they will multiclass with Garrosh. We already have a warrior multiclass...Varian. I could see Blizzard making a druid multiclass, But two different warriors who is multiclass? What is the difference between them really? And honestly we have 3 warriors with Muradin which kind of fills the shock build.

I honestly see Blizzard making Garrosh the default 'Orc Warrior', which is why I was so pissed when they announced him as one. He was such a poor character. They will most likely make skins of other warriors like Saurfang and such on him...but it won't be the same...
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Rhamses View Post
    Always loved Garrosh's look. Such a bad-ass looking Orc.

I really hope we can stand toe-to-toe with Varian. Those HotS duels would be epic.
    I hope Varian will counter him since he fcked him up (twice I think) in lore lol

Deleted
    I hope they make him multi-class in the sense that he can be either melee dps or a bruiser. One of his heroics would be "The heart of Yshiraaj" giving him more hp/tankiness and slightly altered abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Though I am not sure on the execute myself even though it seems like a classic Warrior ability...Malth already has one and it is real poor. Maybe if it was instant it would be much better. I almost wanted to say Bladestorm because that is a iconic Warrior ability...but Samuro already has it.

I had an idea that he should have a Rage Bar and at around 50% rage he can go into Defensive Stance ( Armor/Spell Armor ) or Berserker Stance ( lots of damage, -% armor ) for a short time. Rest of the time he's in Battle Stance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I am betting he gets like Cleave, Mortal Strike, and Hamstring. And he will have Execute and... Intimidating Shout as ultimates? Or maybe some rage one.

I most likely see him being an assassin or multiclass.
    I doubt he gets hamstring since Butcher has it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    We need Mekkatorque for proper gnome presence. He's already in the game files (plus he was revealed at BlizzCon 2013).
    Mekkatorque, Thermamlug, Toshley... fucking anyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Alexandros Mograine or bust.
    Alexandros with Tirion skin!

OT:
    Of course he's going to be warrior/multi-class(warrior/tank). No other options for him.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2017-07-24 at 10:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    If he isn't multiclass, it basically means they have given up on that experiment. And Varian - I don't play him often - seems to be in an overall good position.
    It's a really hard goal to make a proper multiclass. Current Varian is locked into certain talent path or he is useless (aka - it's better to pick someone else for this job)
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

As long as they save Cleave for Saurfang, I'll be happy.

Deleted
    Finally a true Horde hero jions HotS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Honik View Post
    I hope Varian will counter him since he fcked him up (twice I think) in lore lol
    Varian can only stand chance against Garrosh when he is blessed by Wolf Demi God Goldrinn.

So a tank with fairly vanilla abilities. Makes sense I suppose, even if I did expect something more flashy coming from him. A solo tank is good news however.

I also foresee many, many lulz from his ability to throw teammates.

Also they managed to make the Tusks of Mannoroth look stupid with how oversized they are IMO.

Wow Garrosh looks INCREDIBLY boring. How exceptionally disappointing. Not even a sha-skin. They literally had a template of how to make him not just another "Warcraft Warrior" and they instead just do it.

No Iron Star/Sha ultimates. His taunt ultimate is just a slightly shorter, but way better due to AOE, one that Varian has. How inspired. Garrosh is less of a tank hero lorewise than Varian is, so it makes no sense that he'd be a warrior. They really, really phoned it in for this hero.

Even with my problems with HotS usually most of their heroes are different and/or interesting. This seems like a hero they made during beta instead of this long post-release.

"Shit we need to pump out a hero so whatever just stick a bunch of boring crap on Garrosh and push him out."
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-07-27 at 01:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    I am curious, not trying to be a fuccboi. But do people actually play this game or is this the one game that Blizzard would've wished they never made seeing as they had to give it a slight "remake" so to speak.

Did not expect this to drop at 3 in the morning for me. I'm currently in no shape to do stuff, so the OP will be updated some time tomorrow after I've hibernated.

That sounds more like WoW or diablo 3 or probably starcraft.

Hots is doing amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    I am curious, not trying to be a fuccboi. But do people actually play this game or is this the one game that Blizzard would've wished they never made seeing as they had to give it a slight "remake" so to speak.
    Lots of people play it and i've played anything from HOTS, LoL, HoN, Smite, Paragon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Wow Garrosh looks INCREDIBLY boring. How exceptionally disappointing. Not even a sha-skin. They literally had a template of how to make him not just another "Warcraft Warrior" and they instead just do it.

No Iron Star/Sha ultimates. His taunt ultimate is just a slightly shorter, but way better due to AOE, one that Varian has. How inspired. Garrosh is less of a tank hero lorewise than Varian is, so it makes no sense that he'd be a warrior. They really, really phoned it in for this hero.

Even with my problems with HotS usually most of their heroes are different and/or interesting. This seems like a hero they made during beta instead of this long post-release.

"Shit we need to pump out a hero so whatever just stick a bunch of boring crap on Garrosh and push him out."
    It makes absolute sense that he's a warrior. Especially since... he's a warrior in WoW. But he should be a bruiser like Sonya and Artanis. Not a solo tank. It just doesn't make sense.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    The "remake" was just an overhaul to their loot system. No gameplay features were touched.