Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Really disappointed in blizzard customer service

So since the release of legion i have tried to unlock my bloody dancing steel enchant illusion
    i have had nothing but problems with GMs on this topic, with them saying that i simply just bought the enchant and didnt rightfully unlock it

what they dont seem to understand is the fact that i didnt even play during 5.2 when they bug was active, futhermore i have proven multiple times that i have rightfully unlocked it with screenshots, and the fact that i have the prideful gladiators tabard, cloak, elite set, t2 weapons with the enchant currently equipped on

on top of that, i just got threatened by a GM that action may be taken towards my account, because they fail at answer my question of why a 2500 tabard isnt proof enough that i recieved the required rating for the enchant (which was 2.2k+ back then)

So now i'm logging out in all my proof, and linking them my armory...

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...t/brewsfkinlee
    anyone else having issues like this with GM's? they dont seem to even look into whats going on

Deleted
    Never had an issue with any of wows GMs, always found them polite and usually more than helpful
    Honestly don't believe one threatened you for a moment, sorry, just don't
    Unless there's a part of the story you are omitting which would of caused a threat of action

Not saying that the OP did anything like this, but having worked in fields that included customer service for twenty years or so, in most cases, a company doesn't threaten to take action against you or your account unless you've done something to provoke it, such as being very, very rude, harassing, or threatening. Usually, companies will do everything they can to keep you as a customer (note I said everything they can, not everything you think they should). Sure, if the end result is that you say "Sorry, but that's not good enough, I'm not going to be your customer any longer", they will let you go. But to threaten you just because? Nah.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollatorklm View Post
    So since the release of legion i have tried to unlock my bloody dancing steel enchant illusion
    i have had nothing but problems with GMs on this topic, with them saying that i simply just bought the enchant and didnt rightfully unlock it

what they dont seem to understand is the fact that i didnt even play during 5.2 when they bug was active, futhermore i have proven multiple times that i have rightfully unlocked it with screenshots, and the fact that i have the prideful gladiators tabard, cloak, elite set, t2 weapons with the enchant currently equipped on

on top of that, i just got threatened by a GM that action may be taken towards my account, because they fail at answer my question of why a 2500 tabard isnt proof enough that i recieved the required rating for the enchant (which was 2.2k+ back then)

anyone else having issues like this with GM's? they dont seem to even look into whats going on
    You're telling me, pal. Try arguing with Blizzard for 2 years 4 months about getting unbanned on your main account you've had since Vanilla, only because they don't see the evidence of any "Hacking "on their end, well I bloody see It I lost my account to the winds only for the company that Is suppose to protect my account saying "We don't believe you, there's nothing to Indicate this Is so, goodbye" and the same answer for 2 years and 4 months, with occasional attempts at explenations, aka "We see no evidence, hence we can't help" which really doesn't help...

Might be very few people that get banned like this, but some of those people could be veteran wow players and that will loose you a valuable part of the community and a good chunk of your sub-money and misc. money via battle.net services. One veteran wow player Is worth a hundred casual ones that come and go within months.

I'd love to take this to court as well, but god knows law won't be on my side, even though the truth Is.

Customer Support tried to help, to be honest bless their hearts, at least like 2 of them out of a thousand. Trying to explain It to me and all, even Senior GMs stepping up to try defend Blizzard's stance but that doesn't matter If I'm still banned and none of them are on my side.

Same situation with you man, I can understand the tabard, that should prove It beyond the shadow of a doubt, but screenshots aren't considered "Proof" to them, not really. I've been threatened pretty much, same as you, but only because I keep trying to get In contact with a representative of Blizzard to discuss the terms of returning my account to me, just for seeking help, they threaten to ban my other battle.net accounts (One more reason I hate all these games being connected online, still dunno why I must play Starcraft 2 or Diablo as a SINGLEPLAYER GAME with a Internet connection), It gives them the power to just take away those games.

I was banned for a month, on WoW, Overwatch, and Heroes (Which funnily enough Is weird, I only played like 10 minutes of Heroes, It bored me, but hearthstone I used to play for over 100+ hours and no ban on that), not only that, they offered me a bribe to get my Overwatch account unbanned early, If I admit that I am guilty of whatever shit they made up (Which at that time was harassment, which was the reason for the account ban, but which ultimately was the result of the hacker hijacking my account and commiting the harassment himself, but Blizz won't believe me, cause apparently checking chatlogs IS too hard) and they'll let me play Overwatch (Which at that time had the Uprising Event, so they tried to tempt me, as the ban would cease on the day of the event ending. But luckily to me, they extended the event for one day, which let me experience the event... but not to It's full potential)

It was unfair, using my love for Overwatch to make me admit I did something that didn't do on WoW to begin with, with all that's happened logic tells me two things: Someone has a personal bias agaisnt me, and Is blocking all attempts for me to get a fair shake on the review process and actually have blizz realize that they made a mistake. Or two... they know that I'm not responsible, but they'll keep me banned anyway due to the risk that It could've been me, regardless of the proof I presented that showed I wasn't even In the same country where the PC was that was Identified with the banning.

So yeah, I could go on but I've had my threads on this subject closed before, so I'll sloooow down...

TLDR: I agree with you, Blizzard are d-pipes with no matter for how much of a veteran player you are, or that you've paid the company to protect your account, or that you have evidence right there Infront of you, presented In their face while they do nothing.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-07-24 at 09:02 PM.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Oh god the my X got me banned guy came.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
    Not saying that the OP did anything like this, but having worked in fields that included customer service for twenty years or so, in most cases, a company doesn't threaten to take action against you or your account unless you've done something to provoke it, such as being very, very rude, harassing, or threatening. Usually, companies will do everything they can to keep you as a customer (note I said everything they can, not everything you think they should). Sure, if the end result is that you say "Sorry, but that's not good enough, I'm not going to be your customer any longer", they will let you go. But to threaten you just because? Nah.
    Havnt been rude or threatening at all towards the GM, it was my 2nd ticket on the matter, and all i did after a discussion with the GM regarding my viability of the item was to ask for another gm to get his opinion on the matter

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Aren't you the guy who got banned and changes the story everytime? LUL your brother or some shit
    I dunno about Blizz, but if some guy kept on riding me for something for 2 years plus I'd be ignoring him on principle.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Stop spamming GMs with tickets. You were given the correct information. Get over yourself. GMs can not give players items without having logs of the player actually owning the item and this is a restriction imposed by devs and QA. All they can do is pass this up the line to devs and QA so take it up with them and leave the GMs alone so they can help players with issues they actually can address.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    You're telling me, pal. Try arguing with Blizzard for 2 years 4 months about getting unbanned on your main account you've had since Vanilla, only because they don't see the evidence of any "Hacking "on their end, well I bloody see It I lost my account to the winds only for the company that Is suppose to protect my account saying "We don't believe you, there's nothing to Indicate this Is so, goodbye" and the same answer for 2 years and 4 months, with occasional attempts at explenations, aka "We see no evidence, hence we can't help" which really doesn't help...

Might be very few people that get banned like this, but some of those people could be veteran wow players and that will loose you a valuable part of the community and a good chunk of your sub-money and misc. money via battle.net services. One veteran wow player Is worth a hundred casual ones that come and go within months.

I'd love to take this to court as well, but god knows law won't be on my side, even though the truth Is.

Customer Support tried to help, to be honest bless their hearts, at least like 2 of them out of a thousand. Trying to explain It to me and all, even Senior GMs stepping up to try defend Blizzard's stance but that doesn't matter If I'm still banned and none of them are on my side.

Same situation with you man, I can understand the tabard, that should prove It beyond the shadow of a doubt, but screenshots aren't considered "Proof" to them, not really. I've been threatened pretty much, same as you, but only because I keep trying to get In contact with a representative of Blizzard to discuss the terms of returning my account to me, just for seeking help, they threaten to ban my other battle.net accounts (One more reason I hate all these games being connected online, still dunno why I must play Starcraft 2 or Diablo as a SINGLEPLAYER GAME with a Internet connection), It gives them the power to just take away those games.

I was banned for a month, on WoW, Overwatch, and Heroes (Which funnily enough Is weird, I only played like 10 minutes of Heroes, It bored me, but hearthstone I used to play for over 100+ hours and no ban on that), not only that, they offered me a bribe to get my Overwatch account unbanned early, If I admit that I am guilty of whatever shit they made up (Which at that time was harassment, which was the reason for the account ban, but which ultimately was the result of the hacker hijacking my account and commiting the harassment himself, but Blizz won't believe me, cause apparently checking chatlogs IS too hard) and they'll let me play Overwatch (Which at that time had the Uprising Event, so they tried to tempt me, as the ban would cease on the day of the event ending. But luckily to me, they extended the event for one day, which let me experience the event... but not to It's full potential)

It was unfair, using my love for Overwatch to make me admit I did something that didn't do on WoW to begin with, with all that's happened logic tells me two things: Someone has a personal bias agaisnt me, and Is blocking all attempts for me to get a fair shake on the review process and actually have blizz realize that they made a mistake. Or two... they know that I'm not responsible, but they'll keep me banned anyway due to the risk that It could've been me, regardless of the proof I presented that showed I wasn't even In the same country where the PC was that was Identified with the banning.

So yeah, I could go on but I've had my threads on this subject closed before, so I'll sloooow down...

TLDR: I agree with you, Blizzard are d-pipes with no matter for how much of a veteran player you are, or that you've paid the company to protect your account, or that you have evidence right there Infront of you, presented In their face while they do nothing.
    Mods really need to start perm banning people like you from these forums. You aren't getting your account back. Get the fuck over it.

I've had pretty good luck dealing with GMs. The only real problem I see is that there aren't nearly enough of them. I remember the days in Vanilla where if you filled out a ticket you had a GM talking to you in like 15 minutes top. Now it takes days.

OP, bear in mind that it was possible to have dancing steel, the weapon enchant - and not have dancing steel the illusion in the past.
    The raw enchant needed so much rating, but the illusion needed more. You may remember having a weapon with dancing steel the enchant, but not the illusion.
    Even at that - if you didn't keep a copy of the illusion in your bags, they wouldn't be able to confirm you actually bought it way back when.
    Last edited by Cyclone Duke; 2017-07-24 at 03:49 AM.
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

Oh noes you're disappointed with Blizzard, they should totally care.

OT boo hoo?

OT QQ

OT pixels

OT get a life bro.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not saying it's impossible for a bad egg to be amongst Blizzard's CS staff, but you're not going to find much sympathy here.

I think almost everyone here has dealt with Blizzard CS on multiple occasions and the vast majority of us have had nothing but positive experiences with them, even in the face of really upsetting things like hacked accounts and deleted characters.

If you come in saying they treated you like shit, people are going to be instantly skeptical unless you have some solid evidence to back up your claims.

Deleted
    You should post this topic there where people who could do something with your complaint... Not here where absolutely nothing will be done with it.

Havnt been rude or threatening at all towards the GM, it was my 2nd ticket on the matter, and all i did after a discussion with the GM regarding my viability of the item was to ask for another gm to get his opinion on the matter
    In other words, you didn't get your own way, you had a hissy fit and nagged another GM.

Who would've had a log of your other ticket might I add.

Blizzard has by far the best customer service I've dealt with in gaming.

Sure I have in the past not got the outcome I've wanted but they've always been kind, courteous, and helpful.
    [CENTER]
    ~ Just an aussie trawling the wastes of Dath'Remar since '07 ~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Aren't you the guy who got banned and changes the story everytime? LUL your brother or some shit
    He changes his story based on which day of the week it is, but yes it was all his brother's fault for a while.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

Emotionnal rollercoaster :

-Expecting TheVaryag thread.
    -Disappointment.
    -See TheVaryag answer

I rate 8/8 m8 gr8 b8

Please TheVaryag, tell us again how your brother made you banned from WoW after you stole his girlfriend because you're the hottest, smartest guy on Earth, acting on your account while you were feeding children in world third country
    Last edited by Erwarth; 2017-07-24 at 10:26 AM.

Sounds to me like half of the entire story hasn't been told It would be useful to share the chat log. I anyway always save my conversations with GMs.

Quote Originally Posted by Erwarth View Post
    Emotionnal rollercoaster :

-Expecting TheVaryag thread.
    -Disappointment.
    -See TheVaryag answer

I rate 8/8 m8 gr8 b8

Please TheVaryag, tell us again how your brother made you banned from WoW after you stole his girlfriend because you're the hottest, smartest guy on Earth, acting on your account while you were feeding children in world third country
    Hahaha!! ;D Thanks for the good laugh!

10+ Year Old Account
    Never had a bad moment with the Blizzard Customer Support.

And I doubt that you have been threatened by them, unless you have spammed your case multiple times and they have given you the right answer all the time. The lack of chatlogs is a thing too, as it could be your behavior.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    Boiled down to snippings.
    Yeah, mate, except your topic is WAY different than what the OP claims to be.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    This was explained to you on official forums in the now closed thread.
    You had dancing steel enchant, wanted dancing steel illusion, demanded it, got told no, so opened a new ticket
    The blue poster was not threatening in anyway, and I highly doubt the GM was either