Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I sure hope it doesn't have dragons in it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawless Jones View Post
    I sure hope it doesn't have dragons in it...
    Knaak was the dragon guy, though Kalec has been a key character in the last few books Golden wrote.

7+ Year Old Account
    Probably gonna focus on Sylvanas, Jaina, The Alliance, and the Horde. Maybe what they're up to while we're on Argus or right after Argus.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

I'm looking forward to the book. I do hope it expands on the existing lore a lot this time. I didn't really think War Crimes overall did more to expand the universe. Everything sort of returned to normality after, except that Garrosh escaped, and Wranduin broke up.

I guess this book will be the one that sets up 8.0. And it'll probably feature what Jaina's been up to.

I hope you will tell us how Jaina becomes a minion of N'zoth

Yay more lore that will never be referenced or explained in game!

I thought blizz was moving away from this?

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Knaak was the dragon guy, though Kalec has been a key character in the last few books Golden wrote.
    Kinda more of a love interest and a mage than a dragon if I remember right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Alleria loved Turalyon, she loved him alot. Turalyon was the best Paladin ever, better than the 25 k year old Draenei. The end.
    I'm thinking more about how the two of them somehow came into contact with the Army of the Light, how Alleria met the Ethereal referred to as "Locus-Walker", and how (and why) she decided to explore the Void as a way to combat the Legion. Might also do well to explain this whole timeline discrepancy (e.g. the continually referenced 1,000 years Turalyon keeps mentioning) considering the two have only been missing for a few decades at most.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, during the MM hunter artifact questline, Vereesa says something like "time has no meaning in this place" when you go to Niskara or something. So twisting nether is probably greatly distorted in all aspects.

Deleted
    Rather get some decent graphic novels tbh.

And not some 10 pages digital comics, but really well written and beautifully drawn books in a hardcover.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Maybe it will be about what Wrathion been up, sense were never going to see him in game again.......
    We've already seen him again. The Chromie scenario, set at 112. So I'm expecting to see him again in the next expansion. Maybe not a big role but he'll be there.

I wouldn't mind more Wrathion, I love that little whelp.

Deleted
    Please it be about Alleria and Turaylon.

I really NEED a book about it!

But my wild guess is of something that happens while we are at Argus in 7.3 to connect it to 8.0.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was thinking about how many books each expansion have had tied to it, WoD is the only expansion to have no books surrounding it... which says alot lol. Think they had a short comic dedicated to it at the start but thats it.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Was thinking about how many books each expansion have had tied to it, WoD is the only expansion to have no books surrounding it... which says alot lol. Think they had a short comic dedicated to it at the start but thats it.
    Technically, it does. Since all expansions have books serving as their prequels, not necessarily parts of the said expansions. Take the newest novel, Illidan as an example. And War Crimes did just that for WoD. So yeah.

If the next expansion is about Kul'Tiras, it is likely Christie might write about Jaina. One of her novels was World of Warcraft: Jaina, Tides of War. Christie also fleshed out Jaina in World of Warcraft: Arthas, Rise of the Lich King.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IgnisVenom View Post
    Technically, it does. Since all expansions have books serving as their prequels, not necessarily parts of the said expansions. Take the newest novel, Illidan as an example. And War Crimes did just that for WoD. So yeah.
    I suppose War Crimes yea, kind of a MoP epilogue in my opinion but it does set us up for WoD I guess.

Although Illidan is really a TBC into Legion story, there's nothing to do with WoD in that book :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I suppose War Crimes yea, kind of a MoP epilogue in my opinion but it does set us up for WoD I guess.

Although Illidan is really a TBC into Legion story, there's nothing to do with WoD in that book :P
    Was talking about Illidan as a prequel to Legion, ahem. Apologies.

Alleria and Turalyon coming back to Azeroth to check up on things and perhaps sow some seeds for possible roots to settle down in once they're free after any Army of Light business would be nice. I'd like Turalyon to get the Ashbringer and take over the Silver Hand, and for Alleria to perhaps use some kind of naaru thing to help the wretched at Quel'lithien Lodge if at all possible, or put them down if there's no other alternative, and she brings together the Allerian Stronghold elves back in Azeroth and the elves at Quel'Danil, and maybe some from the Silver Covenant realize that theirs is a destructive path, not a constructive one, so some abandon the Silver Covenant to join Alleria in a more harmonious relationship with their homeland. So Alleria is close to the Silver Hand in the Eastern Plaguelands while also basically right on the edge of her homeland so she can both protect it and be close to Turalyon. I'd like something like that. Turalyon's home is gone, his motivation should be to protect and ensure the positive growth of its last remaining vestiges of life. Much more than it should be for him to swear loyalty to a 17-year old kid in a kingdom that was destroyed before the Alliance was formed and not rebuilt until long after he was on Outland.

Buuuut I doubt it'll be that.

Another good thing would be for her to take up the torch for the Kael'thas story. But I doubt they'll have time for that until long after WoW's over if that ever happens.
    Last edited by Koryn123; 2017-07-24 at 08:51 PM.

Deleted
    A novel tracing Kul Tiras from death of the Grand Admiral to next expasion could be good. Covering the political shifts and effects of being moved by the catacyslm.