Quote Originally Posted by Nnogga View Post
    Hm sure if you put godmode=1 and solo soak a 30m laser to the face then it's a very possible boss yes. I want to see proof of this mythical internal testing team coming close to even the intermission in the itemlevel the boss was designed for.
    There is a reason that versatility is in the game. Maybe these guilds should have stacked defenses instead of offense (it was stated that the boss wasnt a difficult dps fight). Obviously the internal team knew this

Edit: also avoidance.
    Last edited by Jdance; 2017-07-24 at 12:45 AM.

Deleted
    https://www.method.gg/7-days-alone-a...jaeden-killers

The amount of nerfs we have had in the past 3 weeks is disgusting.

This could have very well been the hardest raid in history of wow raiding but thanks to crybabies, it's one of the easiest.

- Focused Dreadflame reduced to 15,600,000 (from ~30,000,000).
    Makes me sick to my stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by Richardbro View Post
    962 wipes by the second best hardcore guild in the world to kill Kiljaeden. If this boss is left unnerfed, by next tier its going to be only under 50 guilds who have killed him lol.

Thats it, I'm out! Done raiding this tier lol.

lol of course there are only 50 guilds that will account share that much to stack that many of 2 classes

So when do you think we will see World 3rd kill and who will it be?

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post

This could have very well been the hardest raid in history of wow raiding but thanks to crybabies, it's one of the easiest.

i don't see your 9/9?

i always call shit i can't do myself easy, makes people take me seriously. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post

Come back when you manage to get 9/9 yourself.
    It is silly that Blizzard can not get bosses tested befor release but it is hardly an easy raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    I think they're taking the piss out of all the times that sort of attitude has been applied to difficulties other than mythic, or on mythic later in the tier.

Deleted
    The Darkness Intermission: On Mythic difficulty, there's only one more change -- starting 10 seconds into the phase and every 10 seconds thereafter a Rupturing Singularity will drop in one of the four corners. Normally, this wouldn't be too difficult, except that even with Illidan's Sightless Gaze, you will have a maximum vision range of 40 yards! You'll have to get players to scout the corners to find out which corner the Rupturing Singularity is in so that your raid can stay on the platform, all while killing the adds the end the phase!
    LOL

I consider myself somewhat skilled compared to the crappy guild i raid in atm but i cant even theorize how to handle this shit, apart from flying all around the platform while you just cant clone yourself because i`m supposed to soak armageddon and a 30 million beam at the same time xD

10+ Year Old Account
    grats Russians on World Second.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    grats Russians on World Second.
    In Mother Russia, The Player Characters come to Legion!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    It is silly that Blizzard can not get bosses tested befor release but it is hardly an easy raid.
    It's hard to test them and keep phases a surprise for raiders.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Ohhhhh.....

Goku Black Likey.

Oh wait, wrong series.

10+ Year Old Account
    hopefully exorsus releases a video before them

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    If top 5 world guilds are putting in 900+ attempts on the fight, it will get nerfed. Having BiS gear up to KJ and bonuses to artifacts in 7.3 won't entirely fix the problem with the fight.
    Ofc it will. The average guild that got 7/9m with 3-4 raids/week won't probably kill that boss in Current state with absolute bis gear. Imagine those guilds with something like 4/9m atm and raiding 4 days or more, they will never even kill Avatar because their kills are mostly overgear zergs and you can't zerg those 2 bosses. Then again those below average guilds probably never kill hard bosses pre nerf

Quote Originally Posted by Fistface View Post
    Ofc it will. The average guild that got 7/9m with 3-4 raids/week won't probably kill that boss in Current state with absolute bis gear. Imagine those guilds with something like 4/9m atm and raiding 4 days or more, they will never even kill Avatar because their kills are mostly overgear zergs and you can't zerg those 2 bosses. Then again those below average guilds probably never kill hard bosses pre nerf
    Having hard time believing many of the top 20 will even manage this boss in its current state.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Having hard time believing many of the top 20 will even manage this boss in its current state.
    Video out tomorrow. Top 20 will get it for sure.
    Gear + strat means only execution is left.

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe View Post
    Video out tomorrow. Top 20 will get it for sure.
    Gear + strat means only execution is left.
    That wont matter judging by the latest streams of some of the top 20 guilds i've seen.
    Even after multiple kill videos of previous easy'er bosses people still have not such high success rates at execution.
    To be blunt people are just over all bad and if it does take method 650+ pulls and exorsus 962 or something then you can bet your ass off even going in with a plan will be a struggle for a guild under the top 10 caliber.