So since they added the Living Infernal Core to the in-game journal's loot-table, has anyone gotten any smarter about the way it's looted? Everyone I've seen with it and asked about it have said they got it with Master Loot, so I truly begin to wonder if me trying to do Gul'dan with PL every week is just a waste of time ...
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    So since they added the Living Infernal Core to the in-game journal's loot-table, has anyone gotten any smarter about the way it's looted? Everyone I've seen with it and asked about it have said they got it with Master Loot, so I truly begin to wonder if me trying to do Gul'dan with PL every week is just a waste of time ...
    It can drop with PL from the chest. 1 guy on our server got it that way; the droprate is just abysmal...
    "Conservationist" Lucretzya, LV120 Female Human Destruction Warlock
    Lemuria the Light of Dawn, LV120 Female Lightforged Draenei Protection Paladin
    Field Medic Larraine, LV110 Female Void ElfShadow Priest
    Sylvanas, EU
    Laviathan of the Shattered Sun, LV120 Female Blood Elf Affliction Warlock
    Twisting Nether, EU

Got the mount from Mistress Sassz'ine this evening (loot was on ML but it automatically appeared in my inventory)

Quote Originally Posted by Noxire View Post
    Decided to buy for 100k since I missed out on Heavenly Onyx at the BMAH last night. Made my night.

[/IMG]
    What?? Only 100k for a Plagued Protodrake? Lucky you, would never be sold that cheap on my server.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharum View Post
    What?? Only 100k for a Plagued Protodrake? Lucky you, would never be sold that cheap on my server.
    It's the BMAH cache that cost 100k, not the mount.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Deleted
    The rng on this thread is over 9000!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    It's the BMAH cache that cost 100k, not the mount.
    The chests are around 700k on EU Twisting Nether
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    The chests are around 700k on EU Twisting Nether
    Glad I'm not on that server.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

I got a mekgineer's chopper from blingtron 6000. First time something real useful from those lol

54 LFR/Norm/Heroic kills in total across my two accounts
    No more LFR spam on alts now yay.

Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

I started collecting before I earned the White Albino Drake mount back in BC or LK.

Won Nalak's mount off the BMAH the other day. Such a weight off my shoulders.

Was hoping to avoid buying but I had over 3400 attempts with nothing, multiple alts and even lowbies farming it last year before they nerfed that. The frog coin farm on nearly 30 alts burned me out and made me take an extended break from clearing all of the MoP world bosses weekly ...So hopefully now the timeless rolls will last longer I can get back to the routine. It will save a nice chunk of time not having to detour to the Isle of Thunder every time now too.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Second paragon mount! (Third if you count 2x Stormwings xD)

10+ Year Old Account
    The last week has been good on me, I've got 5 mounts!

Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

15+ Year Old Account
    Well after 2928 attempts of Nalak, i finally got the shits and asked friends to keep an eye out for Nalak or Sha on any BMAH's. Transferred a toon to Frostmane and won this. Now if only SHa would drop, 4922 attempts down! Hopefully soon.

Mount #403

Best Part: No More Mogu Rune Farming!!!!

Edit: Also Just got the Curious Coin Mount. Mount # 404!

Last edited by Getafx; 2017-08-01 at 01:54 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Getafx View Post
    Well after 2928 attempts of Nalak, i finally got the shits and asked friends to keep an eye out for Nalak or Sha on any BMAH's. Transferred a toon to Frostmane and won this. Now if only SHa would drop, 4922 attempts down! Hopefully soon.

Mount #403

Gratz! Might start looking into xfering some toons to dead realms...

Deleted

Mount #403

Gz! I paid 500k on a large server. But it was right after Legionpatch and most people didn`t know where BMAH is
    I have a question: How could you transfer there with so much gold? With the Mad Merchant-Trick?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Megamenu View Post
    Gz! I paid 500k on a large server. But it was right after Legionpatch and most people didn`t know where BMAH is
    I have a question: How could you transfer there with so much gold? With the Mad Merchant-Trick?
    Grats on your own Nalak Um, if you have a toon that has been a guildmaster for at least 7 days i think it is, you can take the toon and the guild with the guild transfer, and you can put up to 10mil in the gbank to take with you. Anyone feel free to correct me if I have the figures wrong, I've never had 10mil gold so I've never been able to test it. In this case I stuck 2mil in the gbank and had 100k on my toon. Theres a 30 day cd on guild transferring though, so once you move a toon to another server, its stuck there for a month.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Megamenu View Post
    Also, what is the Mad Merchant trick?

Deleted
    Grats on your own Nalak Um, if you have a toon that has been a guildmaster for at least 7 days i think it is, you can take the toon and the guild with the guild transfer, and you can put up to 10mil in the gbank to take with you. Anyone feel free to correct me if I have the figures wrong, I've never had 10mil gold so I've never been able to test it. In this case I stuck 2mil in the gbank and had 100k on my toon. Theres a 30 day cd on guild transferring though, so once you move a toon to another server, its stuck there for a month.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, what is the Mad Merchant trick?
    Thank you for your answer!
    The Mad Merchant trick was explained here a few days ago...you can buy all the items (spider/toy...) when hes up. And then transfer to another realm and resell all the items when hes up again. But i havent tried it yet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh My God; Look at this:

That cat changes colours, AND has a matching pet, thats a very likely new store mount/pet combo