Vial of ceaseless toxins any good?

I've heard that this trinket from mistress is shit for havos dh. Is it true?

I've got ilvl 900 Cradle of Anguish on me and i've got ilvl920 Vial of Ceaseless toxins in my bag. What do you guys recommend me to wear?

inb4 i can't sim myself :<

Quote Originally Posted by Ryusei View Post
    I've heard that this trinket from mistress is shit for havos dh. Is it true?

I've got ilvl 900 Cradle of Anguish on me and i've got ilvl920 Vial of Ceaseless toxins in my bag. What do you guys recommend me to wear?

inb4 i can't sim myself :<
    They're both shit, if you cant even go to a simple sim site to figure out what to wear, you don't deserve to be raiding.

How can you not sim yourself? It's extremely easy, especially with websites like raidbots.com that do it for you, you just need a simple addon.

<<KittyKat Extraordinaire>> MaddyDubV#1399

- Install Simulationscraft Wow Addon
    - go ingame and type /simc
    - Copy the Output
    - go to https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/stats and paste it under "B) Or paste from simc addon"
    - press "Generate Stats Weights"

And we have a nice Trinket doogle docs: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets..._047I/pubhtml#

Damage meter, it may take half an effort to actually test your own dps, but raiders managed to do it for very long time before the facebook/sims generation came along.

Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post
    Damage meter, it may take half an effort to actually test your own dps, but raiders managed to do it for very long time before the facebook/sims generation came along.
    Sims has been around for ages, it just became more mainstream now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostprophet View Post
    - Copy the Output
    - go to https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/stats and paste it under "B) Or paste from simc addon"

And we have a nice Trinket doogle docs: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets..._047I/pubhtml#
    well, atleast in the spreadsheet, its on par at 920~ with memento/foci or haste statstick, I wouldnt call it bad, especially considering how some of the higher ranked trinkets are often situational, like specter, eye of command cradle and others are incredibly hard to get high ilevels of, like BTI, six feathered fan and chaos talisman, out of the "universal" trinkets availlable for mortal men, vial is actually fifth after cinders, critstick, valor (which never sims high for me, ever, in any setup) and arcanocrystal.

In conclusion, sometimes its decent and gets situationally better too. and I would definitely wear it over cradle, that trinket just inst well thought of in an environment with constant raidwide aoe damage

It's not good, it's not shit. I'd wear it over CoA every day.

Like they already posted ^ - Go to raidbots.com and sim it up. Pretty easy and handy. Trinkets are really situational anyway :-)
    <Progress> - Firemaw EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostprophet View Post
    - Copy the Output

scratch all of that and just go to raidbots.com, its the same thing only better and you don't have to do anything to make it work.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post
    You show me someone who tests out gear with their damage meter, and I'll show you a person who doesn't understand statistics.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    They're both shit, if you cant even go to a simple sim site to figure out what to wear, you don't deserve to be raiding.
    Wow calm down psycho. People like you are the reason it should be mandatory to link your character to your signature here, just so we can see what type of garbage is producing responses

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Stacie; 2017-07-22 at 10:02 PM. Reason: INFRACTION
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Wow calm down psycho. People like you are the reason it should be mandatory to link your character to your signature here, just so we can see what type of garbage is producing responses
    Enjoy, I have zero problem saying who I am: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...pear/zyk%c3%bd

Lazy players don't deserve to raid, you can call me whatever names you want, but people like him are kicked from raiding guilds on a daily basis.

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Stacie; 2017-07-22 at 10:02 PM. Reason: INFRACTION

Keep it clean please guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    scratch all of that and just go to raidbots.com, its the same thing only better and you don't have to do anything to make it work.
    You realise you quoted someone telling him to go to Raidbots and told him to go to Raidbots too, right? o.O

OT: Raidbots (with the SimC AddOn as noted above) is the way to go, OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use mine for doing WQs and shit because of the 15s CD on it...
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    You realise you quoted someone telling him to go to Raidbots and told him to go to Raidbots too, right? o.O

OT: Raidbots (with the SimC AddOn as noted above) is the way to go, OP.
    Yeah, I was confused as well
    I guess he meant that one does not need the simc addon but that makes siming yourself more comfortable (You don't have to logout to update armory etc).

Short answer is its ok. I have the 920 of it but its easily beat by other trinks. Use the addon and the raidbots site and use the gear compare feature and test the trinks it will tell you which is better. As others have said its great for doing world quests but at this point mobs die in seconds anyways.