Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think she was on drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by SherriMayim View Post
    I'm not even mad.

I'm not even sad.

At least they won't be breeding.
    She is still alive and fertile. High chance she can breed if/when released from the prison.

We cannot give her the Darwin Award yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    How does the fact the victim wasn't wearing a seatbelt factor into the charges for the driver? I'm kinda curious, since that was obviously a part of safety that could have avoided the fatality but which is presumably the responsibility of the victim and not the driver.
    I agree, there is zero reason for passengers to not wear a seatbelt.

I was expecting a reaction from myself when I saw the video, but it didn't move me in the slightest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    She is still alive and fertile. High chance she can breed if/when released from the prison.

We cannot give her the Darwin Award yet.
    Well the girl that died in the accident won't be popping out kids any time soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I agree, there is zero reason for passengers to not wear a seatbelt.
    ...maybe because seatbelts are uncomfortable?

Ah I see, so I suppose a driver should just refuse to drive if someone isn't wearing a seatbelt.
    If one day you go to driving school you'll learn exactly that.

Deleted
    My friend used to say that back when we were younger, he ended up in a bad car accident and because he wasn't wearing his belt, he flew out of the car, fractured his spine and has to walk with a cane for life now.

Needless to say, everytime i'm in a car with him now, he wears a belt and grips it tight.

Wear your belt.

Deleted
    Merica is getting 3rd world inequality and 3rd world attitudes towards life. Brutal.

This whole smartphone and social media thing goes too far. Its time to outlaw social media for public safety.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Gotta love it when people base their doomsday projections about the future of America/the West/the world on the actions of a few stupid teenagers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    This whole smartphone and social media thing goes too far. Its time to outlaw social media for public safety.
    I don't mean this as an insult, but as a genuine question; are you stupid?

You're advocating the banning of social media because a social media frenzy injected by the people (and not somehow inherent to the media) has resulted in a death. A death in a car crash. I don't see you advocating the banning of cars because they result in deaths.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe View Post
    Lose the video. No one needs to see that shit.
    It's good proof to show what harm streamers and vloggers do to society.
    All for the views and the likes yo.

Deleted
    Well the girl that died in the accident won't be popping out kids any time soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah when the inevitable race/class/religion/civil war happens ill go out guns ablazin with my wifebeater, shorts and sandals, wearing a helmet and a protective vest is simply too yecch.

- - - Updated - - -

If your seatbelt is uncomfortable, then you are maybe too fat to use it properly. Joke aside, a seatbelt is not meant to be comfortable, it is meant to save your life.

I'm sorry but that type of injury to the head/face was pretty clear something was going down... And still recorded. That's just messed up. Guess she didn't think that evidence would damn her as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    My friend used to say that back when we were younger, he ended up in a bad car accident and because he wasn't wearing his belt, he flew out of the car, fractured his spine and has to walk with a cane for life now.

Needless to say, everytime i'm in a car with him now, he wears a belt and grips it tight.

Wear your belt.
    Does your friend have like PTSD things when Car Commercials show them doing crazy twists and turns?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    If your seatbelt is uncomfortable, then you are maybe too fat to use it properly. Joke aside, a seatbelt is not meant to be comfortable, it is meant to save your life.
    it feels really freaking weird going between my chest o_o

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratyrel View Post
    That's pretty much what you learn in driving school.
    Well yeah, I don't drive, that's why I was asking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    Then literally don't watch it.
    I can also literally not step in dog shit when going for a walk, but that doesn't make the person who lets their dog take a shit on the sidewalk any less of an asshole. Some of us would like to keep the sidewalks clean. Last I checked, MMOC wasn't 4chan. Or, maybe it is. Apparently the moderators here don't care if it is, anyway.

Ah I see, so I suppose a driver should just refuse to drive if someone isn't wearing a seatbelt.
    Possibly the funniest comment of the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Possibly the funniest comment of the thread.
    I didn't mean it sarcastically or anything, I just didn't know the driver would be responsible for other peoples seatbelts.

I didn't mean it sarcastically or anything, I just didn't know the driver would be responsible for other peoples seatbelts.
    No matter the size of a vehicle, the one piloting it (or in case with bigger vessels with crew, the one commanding it) is responsible of the people and cargo on board.