Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    I remember some of recent case where they have taken actions against account of a player because player was nagging about something. Can't remember what exactly but I'm sure that player was at wrong in that case. I mean, Blizzard pretty much went "If you didn't get that after 100000 times you did not do what was necessary, stop bothering us".

As for this case, this can easily turn into player wanting an enchant that he did not unlock during that season. Because his rating is now 2.5k, he expects to have it for some reason.
    you obviously dont know dates mate
    Prideful gladiator was in patch 5.4.7 which was season 15 of mop
    bloody dancing steel is a MOP only enchant, which was season 12-15 but good try

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    This was explained to you on official forums in the now closed thread.
    You had dancing steel enchant, wanted dancing steel illusion, demanded it, got told no, so opened a new ticket
    The blue poster was not threatening in anyway, and I highly doubt the GM was either
    as i had rightfully unlocked it, i deserve to get what i earned, so yeah, i did

the blue wasnt, but he cant be, cos thats a public forum, the GM is private messaging, he can do whatever he want

either way, reported the gm, and prolly done with this game, horrible support

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollatorklm View Post
    as i had rightfully unlocked it, i deserve to get what i earned, so yeah, i did

the blue wasnt, but he cant be, cos thats a public forum, the GM is private messaging, he can do whatever he want

either way, reported the gm, and prolly done with this game, horrible support
    They explained to you , you had the enchant not the illusion....
    You do realise a GM would be subject to scrutiny ?? They save messages and I bet your responses to them weren't exactly polite

Entitlement is strong in that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    *lies, lies and more lies*
    By your very own admission you let your 'brother' use your account and he was harassing another player, and after numerous warnings your account was banned... you were not 'hacked', you are flat out lying. Anyone and everyone can look at your started thread history and read it for themselves... You sir, are a liar.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rollatorklm View Post
    Havnt been rude or threatening at all towards the GM, it was my 2nd ticket on the matter, and all i did after a discussion with the GM regarding my viability of the item was to ask for another gm to get his opinion on the matter
    You dont get warned like that after the '2nd ticket'..... you might get warned after the 22nd ticket.. not the 2nd.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    You're telling me, pal. Try arguing with Blizzard for 2 years 4 months about getting unbanned on your main account you've had since Vanilla, only because they don't see the evidence of any "Hacking "on their end, well I bloody see It I lost my account to the winds only for the company that Is suppose to protect my account saying "We don't believe you, there's nothing to Indicate this Is so, goodbye" and the same answer for 2 years and 4 months, with occasional attempts at explenations, aka "We see no evidence, hence we can't help" which really doesn't help...

Might be very few people that get banned like this, but some of those people could be veteran wow players and that will loose you a valuable part of the community and a good chunk of your sub-money and misc. money via battle.net services. One veteran wow player Is worth a hundred casual ones that come and go within months.

I'd love to take this to court as well, but god knows law won't be on my side, even though the truth Is.

Customer Support tried to help, to be honest bless their hearts, at least like 2 of them out of a thousand. Trying to explain It to me and all, even Senior GMs stepping up to try defend Blizzard's stance but that doesn't matter If I'm still banned and none of them are on my side.

Same situation with you man, I can understand the tabard, that should prove It beyond the shadow of a doubt, but screenshots aren't considered "Proof" to them, not really. I've been threatened pretty much, same as you, but only because I keep trying to get In contact with a representative of Blizzard to discuss the terms of returning my account to me, just for seeking help, they threaten to ban my other battle.net accounts (One more reason I hate all these games being connected online, still dunno why I must play Starcraft 2 or Diablo as a SINGLEPLAYER GAME with a Internet connection), It gives them the power to just take away those games.

I was banned for a month, on WoW, Overwatch, and Heroes (Which funnily enough Is weird, I only played like 10 minutes of Heroes, It bored me, but hearthstone I used to play for over 100+ hours and no ban on that), not only that, they offered me a bribe to get my Overwatch account unbanned early, If I admit that I am guilty of whatever shit they made up (Which at that time was harassment, which was the reason for the account ban, but which ultimately was the result of the hacker hijacking my account and commiting the harassment himself, but Blizz won't believe me, cause apparently checking chatlogs IS too hard) and they'll let me play Overwatch (Which at that time had the Uprising Event, so they tried to tempt me, as the ban would cease on the day of the event ending. But luckily to me, they extended the event for one day, which let me experience the event... but not to It's full potential)

It was unfair, using my love for Overwatch to make me admit I did something that didn't do on WoW to begin with, with all that's happened logic tells me two things: Someone has a personal bias agaisnt me, and Is blocking all attempts for me to get a fair shake on the review process and actually have blizz realize that they made a mistake. Or two... they know that I'm not responsible, but they'll keep me banned anyway due to the risk that It could've been me, regardless of the proof I presented that showed I wasn't even In the same country where the PC was that was Identified with the banning.

So yeah, I could go on but I've had my threads on this subject closed before, so I'll sloooow down...

TLDR: I agree with you, Blizzard are d-pipes with no matter for how much of a veteran player you are, or that you've paid the company to protect your account, or that you have evidence right there Infront of you, presented In their face while they do nothing.
    Lol.

I've had to engage customer service a number of times, from quest issues to a minor forum ban issue during the engineer revolt of Ulduar up to and including an account hack and guild bank robbery with subsequent restoration of characters, gold, and guild bank.

They have universally, without any hint of exception, been wonderfully supportive and helpful. They are complete class acts, and for you to continually spread lies is revolting. At least do your level best to spread credible lies. This is nonsense.

10+ Year Old Account
    This has been unfortunately derailed.
    Last edited by Tziva; 2017-07-24 at 09:48 PM.