Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    Considering Fury does more single target with T20 and a replacement for DoS than it did before the changes I'd say the problem is solely you.
    Show me just 1 fury warrior in this shit: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/13

Showing only warriors u can see fury only on Harjatan: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/13#class=Warrior

Fury really need some buffs to be competitive but I don't know wtf Blizzard' Devs are thinking
    Ghostcrawler is gone, time to celebrate!

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biruta View Post
    Show me just 1 fury warrior in this shit: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/13

Showing only warriors u can see fury only on Harjatan: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/13#class=Warrior

Fury really need some buffs to be competitive but I don't know wtf Blizzard' Devs are thinking
    What does Arms being OP with it's 2 BiS legos have anything to do with the post you quoted? What I said was true, and a spec doesn't have to be the best spec just to be competitive with other classes. It's not even that far behind Arms on single target even with it's 2 BiS legos (which are getting nerfed on tuesday bringing the high end Arms damage down by quite a bit).

If you're honestly that blind and ignorant that you think Fury isn't a competitive spec to play then I don't know what else to tell you. Most if not all of the Fury warriors crying right now on these forums are just FOTM rerollers who only understood DoS damage and when they lost it they had no idea how to play the class without it. Did I ever say Fury didn't need a buff? No, there are plenty of classes that could use a small buff. Is it competitive even without those buffs? Definitely. 2 legendaries were defining the Arms spec though and they are now getting nerfed on Tuesday so we'll get to see where the both specs sit comparatively.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

What does Arms being OP with it's 2 BiS legos have anything to do with the post you quoted? What I said was true, and a spec doesn't have to be the best spec just to be competitive with other classes. It's not even that far behind Arms on single target even with it's 2 BiS legos (which are getting nerfed on tuesday bringing the high end Arms damage down by quite a bit).

If you're honestly that blind and ignorant that you think Fury isn't a competitive spec to play then I don't know what else to tell you. Most if not all of the Fury warriors crying right now on these forums are just FOTM rerollers who only understood DoS damage and when they lost it they had no idea how to play the class without it. Did I ever say Fury didn't need a buff? No, there are plenty of classes that could use a small buff. Is it competitive even without those buffs? Definitely. 2 legendaries were defining the Arms spec though and they are now getting nerfed on Tuesday so we'll get to see where the both specs sit comparatively.
    Fury is not competitive atm, just it... wakup!

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You have no idea what in the world you are talking about.
    Last edited by Arbiter; 2017-07-23 at 01:08 AM.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

You have no idea what in the world you are talking about.
    Yes I have.. u can see by youself in warcraftlogs, but u will not see fury warriors shining in TOS atm, only in Harjatan and equated with arms (just slightly better)

Are you in a guild pushing for world first?

No? Then for your content Fury is competitive.

15+ Year Old Account
    For so many years (and I know, I played a fury warrior from BC-MoP) fury has been on top. And it's not that fury is "bad" right now, it's just that Arms is better.

I have to ask: why is this bad? Someone's gotta be on top. Why does that inherently have to be fury? The classic mindset that arms is a pvp spec and fury is the raiding dps spec perhaps? I don't know. But it's silly.

It's just like rogues with Assassination this xpac. Assassination has been god until now basically for Legion and everyone lost their minds that Sub wasn't #1 for the first two tiers...why? Just play.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Yes I have.. u can see by youself in warcraftlogs, but u will not see fury warriors shining in TOS atm, only in Harjatan and equated with arms (just slightly better)
    That's a very poor way to get to that conclusion, you're basically saying "The sky is blue because I broke my foot" one has nothing to do with the other.

The reason you see Arms everywhere, is because it's the stronger spec.

If you have 1000 raiders, and 2 specs.

Spec A does Excellent dmg, one of the best specs in the game,
    Spec B does less damage, but still strong and competitive when compared to other specs of different classes.

About 800 of those raiders, were either already arms, or switched to arms because it was stronger. So you have a lot less fury players on the board now. That's just how a multi-dps spec class works.

So when you check the logs, the first set amount, will be the great arms players, being one of the strongest specs in game, then you have the very good arms players, then you have the great fury warriors, and so on.

But because of how many more arms warriors there are, you'll see those for miles before you see Fury. Looking at pure rankings, has nothing to do with which spec is best. You look at statistics, they're much more accurate, due to the lack of inflation of the amount of people who play that spec.

And look at that https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/13#dataset=95 Fury warriors are in an excellent position.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    "if it's not the best spec beating all other specs by a long shot then it's not competitive"

Literally your ignorant logic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    Numbers dont lie, the fact that not none of the top guilds use a fury warrior doesnt lie. The average DPS chart has fury near the bottom of the table.
    I don't know what data chart you're looking at but it surely sounds like something that says "whatever isn't first is shit."

You're not and won't be in a top guild, stop worrying about what these guilds are doing and play what you like instead of being your average fotm player who jumps ship at the slightest number adjustment.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

680 k with fury and t20? lfr t20 sims higher than this.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow would you guys look at that, exorsus brought in a fury warrior on their kj kill

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

I don't think Fury's bad at all, but some people's perception of "if you're not arms, you're bad" is a problem. A problem I don't even know how to begin solving.

Well, i guess with the latest nerf to Arms legendary ring, this will close the dilemma !

you dont see too many fury in the logs only becouse it is not competitive, you dont see fury in the logs becouse 90% of the good players will switch to the better spec even if the spec is 1% ahead of the other spec, if we had like 50% of the good players playing in each spec the gap would be very small, specially now with the legendary arms nerfs

As a life long Arms warrior who went Fury purely for this xpac I have to say Fury is definitely still competitive. Arms just got buffed and its now on par/better on specific situations. The only times an Arms warrior will do better than be right now in raid is if he outgears me, which has always been the case in raid anyways. You just need to optimize your gear and focus on playstyle. I still prefer the Fury playstyle to the Legion Arms Warrior playstyle, which is why i've stayed Fury since this patch came. Yes, the Draught damage loss is no fun. But even with the nerf in the open burst I will out dps even the Overpowered DH and Locks in group. I'm looking forward to Moonglaives. All I have right now is the legendary helm, crafted belt and the T20 2 set. The 2 set is good, you just have to monitor the raging thirst proc so you can land enraged Raging blows every time you can. You can land 3 of them every RT proc if you time it right. That's pretty massive. The 4 set is bloodthirst buffs Raging blow and raging blow buffs bloodthirst. This tier is about buffing our sustained damage rather than relying purely on Battlecry windows for avatar DoS

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah a fury warrior was brought in for the second ever world Mythic Kiljaden kill, must be terrible

Yeah, alongside 2 arms warriors lol. Terrible indeed.

Took 7 months for Arms to get fixed, fury should be good about 7.3 in the same way yet again. Blizzard does not want things balanced.

Also, Arms is not always better, it depends.

Scroll down to the FAQ.. And this is before the 2 legendary nerfs
    https://goo.gl/oZGl97
    Last edited by thatmikeguy; 2017-07-24 at 05:25 PM.

Both specs are still going to be fine. Why are players always up in arms about changes like this. If you have always played a warrior you should know by now our specs go up and down like yoyo's. With how good they made arms this patch it was only going to be a matter of time before they toned it down a bit.