Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    But first... let me take a selfie
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    America's golden youth
    Yes I forgot this only happens in America.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    America's golden youth
    Don't use the death of an innocent girl in an isolated incident to extrapolate your inaccurate world view that this is the behavior of all young people.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    They don't get supported way enough, sweetie. The proportion of children coming from families below the poverty line has been increasing in the recent years. Each year there are more and more skin-and-bones pupils on financial assistance at my alma mater I regularly volunteer to give tuition to.

The government gives financial assistance to people who procreate, but they don't have any regulations or measures in place to stop people who definitely can't afford to raise a child from doing so. Surprise, the lower class and those below the poverty line are the ones bringing up the birth rate because they were fooled by the cashout trap hanging in front of them.

Also, we derailed far enough, so do you believe a driver should be responsible for a passenger unbuckling the seatbelt in the middle of the ride, or not?
    I knew you were going to answer like this. But like I said "from a governments point of view". Doesn't matter if it is enough support actually - the government thinks it's a smart thing to do - unlike driving without a seatbelt.

To answer your question: Yes. There usually aren't many reasons to unlock your seatbelt in the middle of the ride. As a driver i wouldn't take a person with me who unlocks it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelato View Post
    I knew you were going to answer like this. But like I said "from a governments point of view". Doesn't matter if it is enough support actually - the government thinks it's a smart thing to do - unlike driving without a seatbelt.
    So you are basically contradicting yourself. First you assert that the government is trying to "keep the number of stupid people down" by keeping the driver seatbelt penalty low, then you go on to say that it makes sense for the government to "let stupid people procreate".

In short, you are shooting yourself in the foot embarrassing yourself....just to spite a cherrypicked portion of what I said? My, you sure are dedicated.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelato View Post
    To answer your question: Yes. There usually aren't many reasons to unlock your seatbelt in the middle of the ride. As a driver i wouldn't take a person with me who unlocks it all the time.
    So how would you know if it happened unless you were paying attention to the seatbelt instead of the road all the time? Also, would you be responsible if a passenger whom you have known for years to have never taken off their seatbelt suddenly take off a seatbelt and it coincidentally leads into a car accident?
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So you'll never find a country person driving under the influence right? It's only a "hip hop culture" thing?
    Seems like they are pointing out that the issue with hip hop culture is the complete devaluation of human life that seems prevalent when the person recording the video says she doesn't even care that her sister is dead.

- - - Updated - - -

So how would you know if it happened unless you were paying attention to the seatbelt instead of the road all the time? Also, would you be responsible if a passenger whom you have known for years to have never taken off their seatbelt suddenly take off a seatbelt and it coincidentally leads into a car accident?
    When people start debating the merits of seat belts you know a thread is going places, like through the front windshield.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

I was pretty sickened by this. I know she has been charged. The part that sickened me the most was that she kept filming. I didn't think I would actually see such an extreme example of this particular kind of narcissism that seems to have been nurtured by social media. Most people who enjoy filming themselves/taking selfies (something that I would argue is at worst, mildly narcissistic) know when it crosses the line into unbearable narcissism, and put the camera away. Her sister is laying there dead, and all she cares about is making sure the world see's her and her Instagram presence. Or at least, that is her priority.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

I watched a woman texting on her phone run right alongside a freeway barrier, sideswiping it.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SherriMayim View Post

it feels really freaking weird going between my chest o_o
    You're a fucking moron if you don't wear your belt because it "feels weird".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    Was "WTF??? Your sister literally dies in front of you and you keep filming it/exploiting her like that?? What a evil B..." Added in as well? No? You were warned. Stop complaining.
    This isn't 4chan.

Quote Originally Posted by SherriMayim View Post
    Well the girl that died in the accident won't be popping out kids any time soon.

- - - Updated - - -

...maybe because seatbelts are uncomfortable?
    So what. I'm not driving your ass if you can't be bothered with the seat belt. My car my rules get it on of GTF. I'm not going to get a ticket because "you" are in a little discomfort.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Wow, what a heartless bitch. Personally let her sober up. And remind her every single day that she is responsible for her death.
    She'll be fine as long as she can make vlogs about it.

"lol remember that time I killed my sister on stream? That was like so epic!"
    Last edited by Lahis; 2017-07-24 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Seems like they are pointing out that the issue with hip hop culture is the complete devaluation of human life that seems prevalent when the person recording the video says she doesn't even care that her sister is dead.

- - - Updated - - -

When people start debating the merits of seat belts you know a thread is going places, like through the front windshield.
    The fact that you can find plenty of this pretty much anywhere around the world it's not a "hip hop culture thing" when a girl in china was ran over by a car and ignored by people was it "hip hop culture"? It is a retarded argument and an attempt to say "hip hop culture is evil and must die" it is basically a crusade against mysterious "hip hop culture" by attributing anything negative to it whether or not it actually even makes sense.

"hip hop culture" is also pretty big on family and taking care of it, and she killed her sister and didn't care so... there seems to be a serious disconnect there, no?

The fact that you can find plenty of this pretty much anywhere around the world it's not a "hip hop culture thing" when a girl in china was ran over by a car and ignored by people was it "hip hop culture"? It is a retarded argument and an attempt to say "hip hop culture is evil and must die" it is basically a crusade against mysterious "hip hop culture" by attributing anything negative to it whether or not it actually even makes sense.

"hip hop culture" is also pretty big on family and taking care of it, and she killed her sister and didn't care so... there seems to be a serious disconnect there, no?
    Indeed, this is blatantly nothing to do with hip hop culture. Whatever someones criticisms of hip hop culture are, blaming it for this event cannot be one of them. This is a callous moron. That she liked hip hop is of no consequence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

This hip hop culture label is just one of the many far right boogeymen used to deflect and fearmonger from actual issues. Eventually you realize a pattern where said far right boogeymen add up to just pretty much everyone and everything not conforming to far right agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    Indeed, this is blatantly nothing to do with hip hop culture. Whatever someones criticisms of hip hop culture are, blaming it for this event cannot be one of them. This is a callous moron. That she liked hip hop is of no consequence.
    Exactly, if I murder someone in cold blood and I like to eat eggs, does that mean everyone who eats eggs are awful?

Venant is just doing his usual exploiting unrelated tragedies to fuel his agenda.
    Last edited by PosPosPos; 2017-07-24 at 01:30 PM.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

The phrase Hip Hop Culture is just the new racist way of being racist without even mentioning race but implying it. Cuz ya know, we all know Hip Hop is the preferred genre of minorities, right?

Also ditch the China comparison. China's laws regarding your rights as a Good Samaritan are extremely backward and disgusting. I believe many Chinese people are apathetic in helping people because it's something like, failure to do so but making an attempt to help someone, or injuring them further, makes you liable to pay the medical bills. That was the case in the Wang Yue incident you mentioned.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not gonna watch the video but the whole story is seriously fucked up

Deleted
    I think Imma skip watching this video..

Ive been curious in the past and at the end of the day.. It just makes you lose faith in humanity and life in general.

Rip young souls.

So you are basically contradicting yourself. First you assert that the government is trying to "keep the number of stupid people down" by keeping the driver seatbelt penalty low, then you go on to say that it makes sense for the government to "let stupid people procreate".

In short, you are shooting yourself in the foot embarrassing yourself....just to spite a cherrypicked portion of what I said? My, you sure are dedicated.
    I will repeat it again in a more simple way, so you might understand.
    Government think people not wearing seatbelt stupid, might as well kill themselves. Government think people procreating with help of their support smart, we want more. Government reasoning logical to me? No. Me just showing way government seems to think.

I hope this is comprehensible for you now. Yes, I'm dedicated, as it is entertaining to see you get more agitated and personal in every of your posts.

It is not that hard to notice someone taking their seatbelt off, all while still paying attention to the road. Unless of course the person tries to be sneaky about it in which case you shouldn't take that person with you.

Well, that person who never has taken off their seatbelt and suddenly does might also suddenly stab you in the back - unlikely event. But maybe it could be handled in a way that the general responsibility lies upon the driver with extreme cases to be decided individually by court.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    Caution: Video is VERY VERY GORY AND NOT NSFW.

WTF??? Your sister literally dies in front of you and you keep filming it/exploiting her like that?? What a evil B...
    Ain't you exploiting this tragedy for clicks now?