Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    The biggest ethnic cleansing and forced migration of our time is of the German people after WW2.Acts commited upon the german civilians that easily match that wich happened to the jews. They also had to live under the grip of the disgusting soviets for decades.
    It's only sad that not enough Germans were send to Siberia. France and Russia wanted to make them a third world country incapable of raising an army ever again. It was the Americans who used NAZI scientists that stopped that. Shame.

(Infracted)
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-07-24 at 03:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post

It's a shame that NATO is so desperate to villify Russia that they side with literal NAZIs.
    It's a shame that some people are so desperate to villify Nato that they side with Stalin and the communists.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    The only conspiracy here is to claim that Siding with Hitler can be justified.
    Ok remember then Stalin siding with Hitler and cave up Poland, when shall we se Cybran bach Russia for that?

Deleted
    Cybran you need to stop hating Germans.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    [Stalin] attacked Finland with the intention to conquer.
    And you attacked USSR with intention to conquer. Twice. Later, you were offered to exchange territories, but refused. Don't pretend to be a victim here.

The obvious question is : how comes Cybran is still able to post considering his abysmal posting history ?

I'm sorry, but where is it said they are Nazi collaborators? Are you getting it from how they fought the Soviets, so they're instantly nazis??

That is so insulting to the Forest Brothers, or anyone in the Baltic States really. It was a terrible time, no one preferred either side. At first, when Germans took power, we did think 'Oh, we are freed!' - only to see they were horrible as well. No one was pro-nazi unless pretending to save their hides.

Absolutely disgusted to read this.

Deleted
    Yeah, this thread is not going good places.

Closing.