Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    I bet every salafist group in germany will give her a new home so who cares what her friends and family think when we got a few 10.000 hardcore muslims in germany that welcome her with open arms.
    If she ain't disillusioned about the situation she put her in by now that is. She didn't join them because she believed. She joined because she was a mislead teenager that wanted to belong to something. I don't think her time with her owner, because that's all she was a slave, made her sympathetic to the cause. But that's just what I'm thinking.
    She will probably go to jail for it and be watched for the rest of her life, if she gets out of whatever they put her in.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    If she ain't disillusioned about the situation she put her in by now that is. She didn't join them because she believed. She joined because she was a mislead teenager that wanted to belong to something. I don't think her time with her owner, because that's all she was a slave, made her sympathetic to the cause. But that's just what I'm thinking.
    She will probably go to jail for it and be watched for the rest of her life, if she gets out of whatever they put her in.
    16, muslim, germany and jail dont fit together. If you go on trail as a 16 year old you get a social therapist on your side that will guide you and yeah a 25-35 year old ultra left that only see the good side in people has big influence on the judge. I grew up with a hardcore hisbollah muslim that wished death to all americans, jews and kurds and after he set a little 11 years old girl on fire with lighter flued because he was bored, make a guess what sentence he got for that with 16 years. (none not even social hours)

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    16, muslim, germany and jail dont fit together.
    How do you know that?

If you go on trail as a 16 year old you get a social therapist on your side that will guide you
    Until you're old enough to serve your sentance. You base all this on no facts.

and yeah a 25-35 year old ultra left that only see the good side in people has big influence on the judge.
    Who?

I grew up with a hardcore hisbollah muslim that wished death to all americans, jews and kurds and after he set a little 11 years old girl on fire with lighter flued because he was bored, make a guess what sentence he got for that with 16 years. (none not even social hours)
    I think you might have to prove this for me. Sorry, but this sounds like a serious thing that you should be able to back up. This is a remarkable anecdote.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty funny how many people in this thread are advocating for breaking the Geneva Conventions, which incidentally, were signed by Iraq.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    How do you know that?

Until you're old enough to serve your sentance. You base all this on no facts.
    If you don't know the German law system, you should better keep out of such discussions.

There is no "until you are old enough to server your sentence" in Germany. If you are underage, your maximum sentence is reduced by 50% and the minimum is lifted completely. So if a crime for adults foresees 10-20 years of prison, a underage teenagers gets 0-10 years. Even worse, first time convictions are typically close to the minimum, even if they include multiple victims. This is especially true if the crime consists of violence and is not against property (you can easily see the priorities here). So if an adult gets 1 year above minimum it is 11 years, the underage equivalent is 1 year.

In Germany, if your sentence is below a certain threshold and it is your first conviction, you have the right (yes, the right) to get the sentence on bail. As underage reduces the sentence so much, it is nearly impossible that the first crime gets a teenager into prison.

The only exception is typically murder. With murder you can easily get the maximum sentence on your first conviction, no matter if you are of age or not.

Deleted
    Apparently they also had a malnourished baby with her when they found her.

I'd say fly the baby back to Germany and put her in foster care so he/she at least has a chance to come out of this in a good manner.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annu View Post
    If you don't know the German law system, you should better keep out of such discussions.

There is no "until you are old enough to server your sentence" in Germany. If you are underage, your maximum sentence is reduced by 50% and the minimum is lifted completely. So if a crime for adults foresees 10-20 years of prison, a underage teenagers gets 0-10 years. Even worse, first time convictions are typically close to the minimum, even if they include multiple victims. This is especially true if the crime consists of violence and is not against property (you can easily see the priorities here). So if an adult gets 1 year above minimum it is 11 years, the underage equivalent is 1 year.

In Germany, if your sentence is below a certain threshold and it is your first conviction, you have the right (yes, the right) to get the sentence on bail. As underage reduces the sentence so much, it is nearly impossible that the first crime gets a teenager into prison.

The only exception is typically murder. With murder you can easily get the maximum sentence on your first conviction, no matter if you are of age or not.
    But how does this apply to this case? I mean do you really see this girl getting away unpunished?

I hope we can bring the girl back safely to Germany. Our country must take care of its citizens.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    But how does this apply to this case? I mean do you really see this girl getting away unpunished?
    Depends.

If she has to stay in Iraq, she might be executed at her 22nd birthday. If she gets back to Germany, she will most likely get a sentence that is set out on probation, just like most criminal teenagers. Personally I think both options are too extreme, but it is not up to me to decide.

Anyway, you must not forget that she already sits in an Iraqi prison and even if she gets to Germany it will take months or years. So she most likely already has a harsher punishment than the typical child molester in Germany.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Depends.

If she has to stay in Iraq, she might be executed at her 22nd birthday. If she gets back to Germany, she will most likely get a sentence that is set out on probation, just like most criminal teenagers. Personally I think both options are too extreme, but it is not up to me to decide.

Anyway, you must not forget that she already sits in an Iraqi prison and even if she gets to Germany it will take months or years. So she most likely already has a harsher punishment than the typical child molester in Germany.
    Either way her life is ruined for whatever possible future she has, if she has one.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    I hope we can bring the girl back safely to Germany. Our country must take care of its citizens.
    Not just that, it is a morale issue. A country that is against the death penalty for adults cannot watch as one of their underage girls is sentenced to death. Especially if she has not killed anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Either way her life is ruined for whatever possible future she has, if she has one.
    Definitely. That's why the question for punishment is not that relevant in this case. If she ever gets back to Germany, she will spend a good amount of her life in the psychiatry, making trauma therapy.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not just that, it is a morale issue. A country that is against the death penalty for adults cannot watch as one of their underage girls is sentenced to death. Especially if she has not killed anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely. That's why the question for punishment is not that relevant in this case. If she ever gets back to Germany, she will spend a good amount of her life in the psychiatry, making trauma therapy.
    Yeah, that's a point I've been trying to make here. But this is the internet and people wanna act tough and edgy.

Deleted
    Treat her the same as the rest of the ISIL rats. She wanted it, now she can have it.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Not at all. Germany is nice enough to "let her vanish from memory". we changed the identity of most RAF-Members after prison and will for example do the same for Magnus Gaefgen soon. Fair guess Lisa W. is offered the same option and she can live te rest of her life under any name she chooses. she will be old enough to get a job after prison, which moves her away from her hometown too.

Hopefully they keep her and have a trial in the country where she commited her crimes. If that means death penalty so be it. Their country their rules.

Deleted
    Only reason she is alive is because she doesn't have a dick.

Deleted
    She should be kept/jailed in Iraq for joining a terrorist group. Who needs whores anyway.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    Not at all. Germany is nice enough to "let her vanish from memory". we changed the identity of most RAF-Members after prison and will for example do the same for Magnus Gaefgen soon. Fair guess Lisa W. is offered the same option and she can live te rest of her life under any name she chooses. she will be old enough to get a job after prison, which moves her away from her hometown too.
    RAF?
    This sounds like a protected identity, something people get when their life is threatened. I'm sure it extends even to convicts lives.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    RAF?
    This sounds like a protected identity, something people get when their life is threatened. I'm sure it extends even to convicts lives.
    Sort of. If your sentence is over, you get the chance of a new life in such circumstances. and fair guess Lisa will be thteratened, so she should be able to get a new identity after prison.