Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantasmagoriaX View Post
    I live in the outskirts of Seattle. We have beautiful views and amazing coffee.
    Seattle on a clear sunny day is absolutely breathtaking. It's also one of the places in the country that isn't oppressively hot, humid, or both in the summer. Makes putting up with all the rain completely worth it. I'm an East Sider though: my little city is known mostly for the wineries.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm still new to portland so I dunno. :s i went on a hike with a boy from work and it was very pretty so maybe the nature.

Do not come to norwegian cities, they're not that interesting, come for the countryside.
    I've no idea what to write here.

Quote Originally Posted by mireigi View Post
    Horsens, Denmark.

Why?
    During August it is home for the European Medieval Festival, the largest of its kind in Europe. It takes place over three days, and is a unique experience taking you back to another time and place.

The rest of the time anywhere in the country is as good as any really.
    adding that to my bucket list

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    You shouldn't. Step aside, tourist. Some people work for a living.
    Net York? /10char

Deleted
    Don't. There's too many people here as it is.

We invented airplanes.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Theres nothing to do, or to see in the city i am living at the moment. But in the city i was born and raised, you can be in Brazil and see snow.

São Joaquim/SC - Brazil:

But yeah, i am pretty sure thats not a good reason for the majority of posters here.. lol

Jacksonville Florida

Come for the promise of great weather. Stay because you parked in a flood area during the storms.

Don't, we don't want you here!

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Perfection, Nevada - a quiet town (most of the time) with a relaxed atmosphere periodically punctuated with a lot of excitement.

if i'm not reason enough to visit then there's no reason...
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

The hookers are amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Seattle on a clear sunny day is absolutely breathtaking. It's also one of the places in the country that isn't oppressively hot, humid, or both in the summer. Makes putting up with all the rain completely worth it. I'm an East Sider though: my little city is known mostly for the wineries.
    This is my second summer in seattle and i gotta say I got used to all the 60 degree days.. these 80 degrees are killing me now lol

If you like beer, food, and small town feel, come to Grand Rapids:

I just moved here a year ago, and I love it. Small town feel, but a lot of things are always going on!

Deleted
    Because it is no city, but a village. We are somewhere in the bavarian mountains. And tourists rarely visit our biotope of bearded old mountain dudes and their wifes.

To see the historical sites of England.

If you are from a cold dry climate I wouldn't recommend coming here during July/August. We reach triple digits with humidity in the 90's.

Very Big Crocodiles

and Beer Can Raft Races

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    don't come plz we don't need any Brazils here who stab,burn random people on the street with pink flipflops