Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    How are they incompetent? They have made the game better than its ever been since TBC with Legion. There is so much to do that I can't find the time to do everything I want to do. Having content available that people want to do and not having the time to do it is a GOOD thing for an MMO. It gives you options, and allows you to pick and choose whats right for you at any given time. Its very reminiscent of TBC where every day I logged in, I had hours and hours of content and things to do at my disposal.

Also, class balance has never been better, and that's saying a lot since TBC was the best until now.
    I guess people are just that jaded with WoW Jay that they will have to find any excuse to attack it.

Biggest problem with wow atm

1. Toxic community
    2. People who complain about titanforging and legiondaries
    3. Fotm rerollers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    for once I have to admit thats sooooo true.... Im still waiting for the day you get banned for live instead of beeing back after 5 days....
    You really do need to get off your high horse.

All you do is complain in almost every thread i see you in. Post constructively or GTFO.

Also, all you did was change the words in my post, that doesn't make you smart or clever, it just makes you incapable of bringing anything to discuss to the table, and quite frankly its pathetic.

People have different reasons for why they are not enthralled with the game as I and many other people are, and thats what this thread is about.

You really do need to get off your high horse.

All you do is complain in almost every thread i see you in. Post constructively or GTFO.

Also, all you did was change the words in my post, that doesn't make you smart or clever, it just makes you incapable of bringing anything to discuss to the table, and quite frankly its pathetic.

People have different reasons for why they are not enthralled with the game as I and many other people are, and thats what this thread is about.
    Don't worry Jay. Those people usually don't have anything to bring to the discussion and would just rather attack you. Best to ignore them mate.

Artifact system, Just a pain in the ass and not a fun system at all. And Legiondaries. The concept of Legendary was ruined this expansion, should be something you work towards, like the capes or ring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    Biggest problem with wow atm

1. Toxic community
    2. People who complain about titanforging and legiondaries
    3. Fotm rerollers
    1) Agree with you there. The majority of the toxicity comes from the jaded and hater group of players who for the most part dont even play the game. Most everyone I meet in game are all good people and seem able and willing to help other players. Aside from some trade chat trolls, the community in game is awesome. Its the out of game basement dwelling forum dwellers that you gotta watch out for. Very toxic that bunch.

2) Agree. The systems aren't that bad, and RNG is a staple of how MMOs are created.

3) Agree. Some people think that if their class isn't at the tip top of the mythic raider dps chart, they dont want to play it, which is asinine and retarded because you can bring 14 dps of the same class from the lowest end of the dps spectrum and still down everything in mythic ToS just fine especially as people get geared up. (assuming they are mythic caliber players)

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    1) Community forums making it their complaint hubs and dear diaries.
    2) Noobs in the sense that they don't grow and improve no matter what and when you have given them allthe help you can give, time for them to catch up.

I'll come back for more and make my top 100 complaints later. Probably I'll make a new group and discussion about WoW Hater's Club.

Deleted
    All the new systems that forces you to invest into 1 spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is yourself.

If you aren't enjoying the game, maybe you just need to move on and play another game.

If you don't play the game currently, what is your biggest problem with WoW atm? What would get you to come back?
    So people who are currently playing the game? Don't like it, your opinion doesn't matter... GTFO!

But if you aren't playing the game? Your opinion matters, tell me what you think?

Logic at its finest folks.

Itemization mostly. Three back to back high TF items with sub optimal stats thus a marginal upgrade is obnoxious, shit leggo drops, how pvp gear is handled etc. Aside from that I'm enjoying this game more than I have in a long time.
    Last edited by Stoeger; 2017-07-24 at 06:50 PM.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    From the title alone, my first thought was 'the community', because of how toxic some people are, even if it's just for the sake of doing it.
    But then I though, I find myself playing devil's advocate and endorsing ludicrous ideas just to get people in a tizzy.
    So, in a round-about way, you are right; it is myself.

How are they incompetent? They have made the game better than its ever been since TBC with Legion. There is so much to do that I can't find the time to do everything I want to do. Having content available that people want to do and not having the time to do it is a GOOD thing for an MMO. It gives you options, and allows you to pick and choose whats right for you at any given time. Its very reminiscent of TBC where every day I logged in, I had hours and hours of content and things to do at my disposal.

Also, class balance has never been better, and that's saying a lot since TBC was the best until now.
    Thats your opinion but looking at the sales and it's only doing slightly better than the "worst" expantion in most players eyes so, you know... It's hardly a hit.
    And having lot of content hardly matters when the content is not intresting or hidden behind time gates and RNG.

Oh, and the classe balance is not that great this tier. ToS messed that up big time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    "The biggest problem with WoW" (my opinion, related to me)

Following points may not be in-game issues however are related to the game so:

1) People who haven't played the game in months or years, have no wish to return to the game yet shit-post about the game on said game fan forum.

2) Certain aspects of the actual playing community imposing their 'opinions' down other peoples' throats and implying that their opinion on the game is the only one that matters.

3) Elitism is still real and alive. Some LFG Mythic + requirements spring to mind.

Edit: am subscribed and will continue to subscribe to WoW.
    Pretty much the exact post I was going to make.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    Elitism is when people ask for KJ heroic achievement on the first or second week of release. Believe me I have seen people like this constantly.
    In the last 2 weeks I managed to join 3 pugs described as "semi guild run, discord required, link achievement" only to find out on wowprogress all these amazing guilds had progress somewhere between 2 normal and 3 heroic. So literally they wanna pick "curved" pugs to boost them through the content they never managed to clear as a guild. What a clown fiesta.

I would understand if it was 9/9 hc guild on alts asking for achievement, but it usually isn't.

Is yourself.

If you aren't enjoying the game, maybe you just need to move on and play another game.

If you don't play the game currently, what is your biggest problem with WoW atm? What would get you to come back?
    My biggest problem with wow is titan forge and legiondaries. The next 7.3 for a month and then the expansion.

My biggest problem is all the RPG elements that have been removed. The soul of the game has been ripped out to cater to the lowest common denominators.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    Not on the first fucking week.
    Who was asking for it week 1? You need to realize as a rational individual that it was simply a troll. Either that or people clearing it on alts. Either way, people wanting to clear content which they have previously cleared in a fast manner is not elitism. I would argue it's Elitist of someone to say that those groups cannot exist because it doesn't meet their own means/expectations.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    RNG
    legendary spam
    no cross realm mythic raiding on current content.(seriously why? half the servers are dead and im not spending hundreds of dollars to move my toons)
    artifact weapons.
    Making mounts from world quests RNG after people already burned out doing world quests for 6months
    Pvp talents being locked behide honor grind

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Is yourself.
    Glad that you finally figured out that you are the problem Jaylock...

rofl

If you don't like the game - leave. If you left - what would you change to come back. /facepalm

Not quite there Jaylock.

The balance is HORRIBLE currently OK.

Lots of specs are getting pretty much FREE KILLS against other specs right now.....
    "Haters gonna hate, whatcha gonna do?

They're haters after all, it's what they do!" - The Legend, aka "The Best," aka "The Champ," aka "Speedymage," aka "MagusHenosis," aka "The Grim Reaper of Top Players"