Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    The only thing Jaylock will ever kill is the LFR version anyway

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    I agree with you. But it's finding 19 others that can do that. It took them 600+ tries, it obviously takes a bit more skill than we understand. But overall, learning it, doing it, doesn't seem that difficult.
    Those 600+ wipes was for the entire raid. KJ was just shy of 500 though.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

I dont think it looks mechanically more challenging then Ragnaros in Firelands or Imperator Margok was. However it seems like given the damage values of abilities, trying to do the fight without stacking certain classes would be impossible at current gear levels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Heroic kill probably in the next week or so. Also, I was in a mythic WoD raiding guild during HFC progression. It only took us 80-100 attempts on Archimonde and he was an end boss of an expansion, if that says anything. Also we were server second. If that says anything as well.
    So you'll possibly kill him in heroic, after far better players killed him in Mythic, and somehow you're an expert on that version of the fight.

Lol.

As for your humblebrag about Archimonde, all it says is that you weren't server first.
    Last edited by Mirishka; 2017-07-24 at 10:02 PM.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

jaylock threads lol. News at 11.

Deleted
    feeding a troll in 2k17, lol

Def looks easier than getting 2.2k+ in arena. but raidings always been that way

problem is finding 19 other idiots who know what to do, its never really hard on a personal level

Down KJ to 99% and I'll be your man

This is beneath even you Jaylock. Your troll threads used to be at least mildly amusing. This is low effort, man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    Remember Jaylock you're comparing the version that was killed to the initial Method whining of the pre-hotfixed version.
    Of course I am. To everyone except method, the fight is much more doable, which is why I said it doesn't look that hard.

Deleted
    I mean, its not really that hard to travel to mars either - you just get into a rocket and off you go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    I agree with you. But it's finding 19 others that can do that. It took them 600+ tries, it obviously takes a bit more skill than we understand. But overall, learning it, doing it, doesn't seem that difficult.
    300+ of those tries were done when the boss was mechanically impossible. After the fixes, it was 300 or so more attempts till a kill. Now that the video has been released, people all over the world will learn and the attempts it takes guilds to down him will significantly reduce. Also, im pretty sure blizzard will nerf him more in the comming weeks and months.

Yeah if you think it's not hard, you obviously haven't paid attention.

Deleted
    You could at least change your name

Is it legal for someone to post here on multiple accounts?

And watching that video made me basically give up on the idea of ever killing him this expansion. No idea what video you were watching. The healers had over 1 million HPS the whole fight while moving all over the place..

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    feeding a troll in 2k17, lol
    Okay so we know this isn't a serious thread thus I have an off topic question

Why the fuck do you people write out 2k17 when it's literally not any shorter than 2017? ._. baffles me every time I see it. It just looks stupid.

Just need 20 people who know how to soak and when to soak. After that, not really seeing how this is a hard fight.
    Isn't this the only real mechanic you had to worry about the DS gunship fight? The one that you could beat?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Murder can be justified and to a certain extent I believe genocide can be justified aswell.

Deleted
    I thought it was a bit underwhelming compared to Mythic Gul'dan.

Was hoping that there would be an extra phase or something, not just here is more things to soak.

Just need 20 people who know how to soak and when to soak. After that, not really seeing how this is a hard fight.
    That's adorable. Have you even raided recent mythic content?