Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    The people who killed the fight first in the world said it was the hardest fight they have ever done in WoW. What makes your opinion more valid than theirs?
    That's pre-nerf, and has nothing to do with the video clip of the kill, because it was nerfed (fixed) before they killed it.

And the statements after, was that it was one of the harder LAST bosses, they have done. Not the hardest boss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Why the fuck do you people write out 2k17 when it's literally not any shorter than 2017? ._. baffles me every time I see it. It just looks stupid.
    I feel the same way. Its ridiculous xD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Okay so we know this isn't a serious thread thus I have an off topic question

Why the fuck do you people write out 2k17 when it's literally not any shorter than 2017? ._. baffles me every time I see it. It just looks stupid.
    2k16 problems

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    So you'll possibly kill him in heroic, after far better players killed him in Mythic, and somehow you're an expert on that version of the fight.

Lol.

As for your humblebrag about Archimonde, all it says is that you weren't server first.
    Its also bull shit he doesnt have cutting edge for it. Shocking I know he is a liar on top of a rabble rouser.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Lmao, yea right.. except you'll NEVER be as skilled as the method raiders are, so wake up.

Lol oh look, Jaylock is making ANOTHER shitpost. Seriously, how is this guy not banned for life off of this forum yet? Beyond me.
    Originally Posted by Tradewind
    Well yeah, did you see the daughter? 0/10, would not bang.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    I agree. Also I watched someone climb K2 in Pakistan and it didn't look hard at all.
    yea dude u can legit get carried up there dude lol all you have to do is climb some rocks every now and then I don't see how it's hard at all. freelo tbqh

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Just need 20 people who know how to soak and when to soak. After that, not really seeing how this is a hard fight.
    Dude, over years of posting bait and troll thread, i kinda expect more from u, this was really weak, shape up.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

wow raids are not relevant anymore

1) all encounters are made hard by making 1 mistake from 1 player wiping the raid, not hard mechanics
    2) you are basically playing mini games with addons and timers, nothing more

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Just need 20 people who know how to soak and when to soak. After that, not really seeing how this is a hard fight.
    you do realise you are looking at a video from the Top 0.01% of the raiding community.
    you do realise that they had 600+ Wipes to get it looking that good.
    you do realise that they were raiding 14+ hours a day?
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Gotta love people still feeding the biggest troll on mmo-c
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    I dont think it looks mechanically more challenging then Ragnaros in Firelands or Imperator Margok was. However it seems like given the damage values of abilities, trying to do the fight without stacking certain classes would be impossible at current gear levels.
    It's the other way around. In the interview, one of the Method members said that he thought Ragnaros and Lei Shen 25HC required more from each player in terms of doing mechanics while keeping your Dps/Hps output at 100%. It was said that Mythic KJ didn't have any of the insane Dps/Hps checks that bosses like Ragnaros and Lei She had, but from a mechanics point of view, it put everything that had come before to shame.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Neither does heroic. Best of luck getting that down.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

https://www.method.gg/7-days-alone-a...jaeden-killers

"Overall I consider it as the hardest boss ever done (in terms of mechanics)."
    #1, that is only in terms of mechanics, it isn't a true overall.
    #2, You're missing the earlier part of his statement, which includes the pre-fixed part "KJ is indeed very hard but the reason why it took so many attempts is because the initial state of the boss was broken and overtuned (insane timers/too many hps on adds/too much damage from Armageddon just to mention a few). There were more than 10 changes compared to the initial release. Overall I consider it as the hardest boss ever done (in terms of mechanics)."

Overall, means the progression as a whole, which includes pre-fix.

#3, You realise Method is made up of many players right? So this 1 guy, said the entire progression (which includes pre-fix) it was the hardest boss, but then other members, like Sco and Deepshades+others, stand by that it's one of the hardest, but not the hardest post-nerf.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hilarious; that was the opposite reaction of mine. Look at how close they were to death at several points - it was nearly a wipe.

The darkness phase looks absolutely nuts on Mythic as their HP bars were constantly fluctuating up and down. They had to use lust and all healing CDs just to recover from the phase before the first Darkness of a Thousand Souls cast.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Why do mods keep unbanning jaylock? he's been banned like 724 times but keeps coming back....

So,we're getting this after each tier's end boss kill video now?

Whoot for taking one comment out of all of them.......

Justwait: In terms of difficulty progressing I'd list him after Lei Shen and Ragnaros. While those two bosses pushed your dps to the limit in addition to executing the strat correctly, Kil'jeaden is more of an execution check and you need to play 14 minutes without failing a single Armageddon or falling off. There are dps checks in place (killing adds on time, pushing phase 1 before the bad timings) but they weren't as hard to hit as other dps checks in the past.

Kuriisu: Probably the hardest one yet, for all the wrong reasons though.

Lorgok: For me it was the hardest boss ever, probably not my favourite for its mechanics (the frustration it gave me when it was broken might be one of the reasons) but overall it was a very great fight.

Lorgok: KJ is indeed very hard but the reason why it took so many attempts is because the initial state of the boss was broken and overtuned (insane timers/too many hps on adds/too much damage from Armageddon just to mention a few). There were more than 10 changes compared to the initial release. Overall I consider it as the hardest boss ever done (in terms of mechanics).

Deepshades: I don't think we had any chance to kill the boss before the hotfixes. Even with 950 equipped Item Level we probably would struggle to down him pre-nerf.
    Justwait: Possible? Maybe. It would take weeks of gearing if we'd want to be able to do it before any of the fixes were applied. Not really the way bosses should be designed in today's raiding scene.

This topic and people trying to explain Jaylock .........

What has mmo become.

If you want to be a smart ass, here is a quote from the same article.

Deepshades: I would say that the boss was not too hard after the applied nerfs.