Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Passed out is the most probable.
    yet rape is a criminal case. You need more than whats probable

Both parties drunk, he said she said. That should be an automatic loss for any lawyer that for some reason would take that case
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Is it? She may only remember everything after a certain point. That doesn't mean she was sleeping or passed out before that. Al it means is that she was too drunk to form memories at the time. And 'I'm not really sure' isn't enough evidence to convict.
    lol!! as if guys dont try to get girls drunk to have sex or try to have sex with drunk girls even if they dont want to!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    I wish I could understand why people can't keep their hands to themselves, even if the answer wouldn't make me happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    lol!! as if guys dont try to get girls drunk to have sex or try to have sex with drunk girls even if they dont want to!!!
    Are they forcing them to drink?

The girl is responsible for what she puts in her body. Actions while drunk do not absolve responsibility. These are very simple concepts that everyone generally agrees with except, for some reason, when it comes to sexual interactions.

Deleted
    Are they forcing them to drink?

The girl is responsible for what she puts in her body. Actions while drunk do not absolve responsibility. These are very simple concepts that everyone generally agrees with except, for some reason, when it comes to sexual interactions.
    the guy is very likely a rapist when they do this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I wish I could understand why people can't keep their hands to themselves, even if the answer wouldn't make me happy.
    Part of it has got to be that some people are scumbags who like preying on others.

P.S. Bring back brown haired girl.

10+ Year Old Account
    the guy is very likely a rapist when they do this
    No, that's bullshit. I've had one of my male friends try to get me to drink to lower my inhibitions. He was in no way a rapist. And I was cogent of what he was trying to do. And indeed, I made decisions for myself.

I don't understand why you have such low standards for individuals' decisionmaking abilities.

Deleted
    No, that's bullshit. I've had one of my male friends try to get me to drink to lower my inhibitions. He was in no way a rapist. And I was cogent of what he was trying to do. And indeed, I made decisions for myself.

I don't understand why you have such low standards for individuals' decisionmaking abilities.
    no not bullshit, lots of guys try to get girls to be drunk so they can exploit them or target drunk girls

Deleted
    Is it? She may only remember everything after a certain point. That doesn't mean she was sleeping or passed out before that. Al it means is that she was too drunk to form memories at the time. And 'I'm not really sure' isn't enough evidence to convict.
    No. It may also mean that she passed out. You too are too sure about this one. Blacked out doesn't mean only memory loss. Most often it means passed out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    yet rape is a criminal case. You need more than whats probable

Both parties drunk, he said she said. That should be an automatic loss for any lawyer that for some reason would take that case
    And yet sometimes some guys are jailed in "she said" cases when both of them were drunk. Which is stupid.

TBH, at this point I think these threads should be a banned topic. Its always the same people shouting, no matter what the evidence, it was rape.

These always turn into "Libtard vs Misogynist CiS Male" bullshit. Tired of these 'discussions' where people constantly ignore arguments that prove them either wrong, or at least not correct. Using definitions as they see fit, as if the English language doesn't have nuances you wont find in a typical dictionary/text book because language evolves and things like colloquialisms.

yeah, if someone is predatory, its fucked up. But most of these its kids highly inexperienced going out drinking, and shit happens. Usually a lot of regret, that when peers or others get involved they turn it into a lot more than it was.

Rape is a horrible thing, but so is false accusations. We don't have the full story, so lets stop arguing about these cases like we are omnipotent gods that 'know' what actually happened, what everyone was thinking and their intent....

10+ Year Old Account
    no not bullshit, lots of guys try to get girls to be drunk so they can exploit them or target drunk girls
    You don't understand. You can't just 'get someone drunk' unless you're force-feeding them or slipping something into their drinks without them noticing. The other party MUST consent to the drinking in this circumstance. That is not exploitation.

If a male then decides to make a move on a drunk female and she accepts his advance, that is also not exploitation, as long as they are not unconscious and have the ability to respond to external stimuli.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    men have alcohol and drugs, women have boobs

We all play to our strengths

- - - Updated - - -

And yet sometimes some guys are jailed in "she said" cases when both of them were drunk. Which is stupid.
    that's why I said should
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Deleted
    You don't understand. You can't just 'get someone drunk' unless you're force-feeding them or slipping something into their drinks without them noticing. The other party MUST consent to the drinking in this circumstance. That is not exploitation.

If a male then decides to make a move on a drunk female and she accepts his advance, that is also not exploitation, as long as they are not unconscious and have the ability to respond to external stimuli.
    i understand that people dont exist in vacuumm where nobody can influence them and people are influenced by peer pressure to drink you seemingly dont understand this

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Medical Definition of black out. : to undergo a temporary loss of vision, consciousness, or memory.
    So are you saying she was losing her memory than?
    I mean, that is part of the definition you quoted, just not the part you bolded.

Clearly one or more of the possible symptoms apply to being "blacked-out," either individually or all together.
    (tho I suppose loss of consciousness technically cancels out the other two haha)

So by your own definition it could be only memory loss, or it could be unconsciousness. Without video, photographic, or witness evidence it's all conjecture or hearsay as to whether or not she was conscious.

Because people are super intelligent and strong! Except if you have had a few drinks and something with a penis is interested in you. Then you are weak and helpless to the predatory drunk cis male!

10+ Year Old Account
    i understand that people dont exist in vacuumm where nobody can influence them and people are influenced by peer pressure to drink you seemingly dont understand this
    Who you allow yourself to be influenced by is a problem of personal responsibility. I can agree that guys who try to lower the inhibitions of others might be acting in a predatory manner or in a way that might be considered unsavory, but that is a far cry from being a rapist.

Someone explain as to how the hell there can be any confusion...Drunk/unconscious means you don't touch...move on.
    If you have to argue/debate it, then you are already in the wrong.

Deleted
    Who you allow yourself to be influenced by is a problem of personal responsibility. I can agree that guys who try to lower the inhibitions of others might be acting in a predatory manner or in a way that might be considered unsavory, but that is a far cry from being a rapist.
    they dont care about the girl wanting to or not at all so yes they are very rapist

Deleted
    What about cults that influence people to do certain things? What about people abusing drug addicts? You live in a nice world. Sadly it is all only a theory.

10+ Year Old Account
    No reason to speculate, yet you too claim that your version is the correct one. Passed out is the most probable.
    Why is it the most probable? There is literally no way to know one way or the other, and both are equally plausible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Someone explain as to how the hell there can be any confusion...Drunk/unconscious means you don't touch...move on.
    If you have to argue/debate it, then you are already in the wrong.
    The whole point is that they were both drunk. As we all know, whenever two people get drunk and have sex it's technically rape, since neither of them can give consent. That's why the issue isn't as black and white as you claim.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.