10+ Year Old Account
    Currently enjoying Isekai Shokudou. I love this kind of anime, reminds me of Flying Witch

@ Suicidal Panda

The second half pictures pretty accurate how things were pvp wise on the Korean Lineage II Servers a long time ago.
    Last edited by Rehija; 2017-07-23 at 02:53 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fate/Apocrypha 04 - This was pretty rushed. The entire forest scene between the Servants should've easily taken up most of the episode. They also skipped a bunch of stuff and just jumped straight into Siegfried giving his heart to Sieg, which doesn't even happen during the same day as the forest fight in the LN. Maybe my opinion will change with subs but as it stands I'm pretty disappointed tbh.

opm 78
    Spoiler: 

10+ Year Old Account
    Me reaching a checkpoint in evil within akumu difficulty "I'm one step closer to my dreams!"
    [CENTER]

About Fate, I can understand the idea of a payoff in the future, but this is some of the silliest shit I've seen in Fate yet. Look at this from the perspective of someone who hasn't read the LN: I see some action via servants stroking their peens and then a servant sacrificing himself for some arbitrary humonculous. This felt so hasty and rushed not even my inebriation could slow things down. I'm also finding the servant and master designs to be pretty forgettable.
    Last edited by Schirmy; 2017-07-24 at 02:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    About Fate, I can understand the idea of a payoff in the future, but this is some of the silliest shit I've seen in Fate yet. Look at this from the perspective of someone who hasn't read the LN: I see some action via servants stroking their peens and then a servant sacrificing himself for some arbitrary humonculous. This felt so hasty and rushed not even my inebriation could slow things down. I'm also finding the servant and master designs to be pretty forgettable.
    well its gotta go from a 7v7 down to a 1v1v1v1v1v1v1 so its not going to go into full details of each of them or everyone would be feeling the drag.

15+ Year Old Account
    I see some action via servants stroking their peens and then a servant sacrificing himself for some arbitrary humonculous.
    This is the entire LN btw

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    well its gotta go from a 7v7 down to a 1v1v1v1v1v1v1 so its not going to go into full details of each of them or everyone would be feeling the drag.
    That was my thought going into this. 28 master/servants and additional characters is an unwieldy cast. They're going to have to kill off plenty of them at a good clip to get it down to a manageable level where we can care about the survivors. I was surprised that Siegfried went out this early, though; I would have assumed he'd be one of the finalists on their side. But I don't care about him either, which is unfortunate. Truthfully, after the first episode I didn't expect much; it's a 6.5-7, dipping toward the 6.5, that I can look forward to each week for 20 minutes.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]https://68.media.tumblr.com/35fb94b260f58e97a4b68c468171f8e6/tumblr_otbgidX3xl1snbyiqo1_540.gif[/MG]

10+ Year Old Account
    is max with you guys in the discord often? or has he fallen off the thigh of the earth
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    is max with you guys in the discord often? or has he fallen off the thigh of the earth
    He appears evey now and then. He's not very active but he's still alive.

he posts on the death knight forum a lot so he just hates us

10+ Year Old Account
    Been watching New Game dub. It's pretty good. Although the MC's voice sure sounds like so many other dub characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    he posts on the death knight forum a lot so he just hates us
    saddens me since he's the only person in my area that watches more anime than none >_>
    [CENTER]

15+ Year Old Account
    Koi to Uso 04 - I am fully Team Government. Damn kids should just respect the rules of their society. Clearly their LOVE SCIENCE works prettty well.

Deleted
    boku no hero is great

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    saddens me since he's the only person in my area that watches more anime than none >_>
    You'd know how active he was if you were in here.

Shameless
    but yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once SIF gets friendly match in EN I'll probably be forced to get into discord, so get back to me in 6 months :P
    [CENTER]