Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    they dont care about the girl wanting to or not at all so yes they are very rapist
    Caring about whether someone wants sex and having sex with someone without their consent are two very different things. One is rape, the other is not.

Secondly, unless these men are raping the women they want to have sex with, they care about consent. And because they care about consent, they care about whether or not she wants it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Someone explain as to how the hell there can be any confusion...Drunk/unconscious means you don't touch...move on.
    If you have to argue/debate it, then you are already in the wrong.
    I don't mean to be rude, but are you even old enough to drink? Have you had real life experiences outside of a sheltered bubble? I don't mean to be so rude, but it seems like you don't realize people have been getting together while inebriated just fine for at least a millennia. I agree, unconscious is 100% no go. But to think that people that have been drinking shouldn't have sex, we wouldn't have the human population probably.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Caring about whether someone wants sex and having sex with someone without their consent are two very different things. One is rape, the other is not.

Secondly, unless these men are raping the women they want to have sex with, they care about consent. And because they care about consent, they care about whether or not she wants it.
    lol! you live in deluded world, these guys dont care if the girl wants or not!! they just do it even if she is not awake because everyone will just blame the girl!! like you do!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    The whole point is that they were both drunk. As we all know, whenever two people get drunk and have sex it's technically rape, since neither of them can give consent. That's why the issue isn't as black and white as you claim.
    And the guy will be in the wrong regardless. That's how the law is typically structured. (Not to mention the conscious decision to get drunk in the first place)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    What about cults that influence people to do certain things? What about people abusing drug addicts? You live in a nice world. Sadly it is all only a theory.
    If you're in a cult and they are forcing you to do things against your will under threat of injury, then that's another crime in and of itself.

If you're in a cult and you're being pressured to do things you do't want to do, then leave the damn cult. That's your choice.

I have no idea why you're talking about drug addicts.

- - - Updated - - -

lol! you live in deluded world, these guys dont care if the girl wants or not!! they just do it even if she is not awake because everyone will just blame the girl!! like you do!!!
    You're making some pretty wild claims that you don't have evidence for. In our modern society, we don't just assume guilt without evidence based on some feels you might be getting.

You haven't even defined who 'these guys' are. This is all turning into quite the assault on one half of the population.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Part of it has got to be that some people are scumbags who like preying on others.

P.S. Bring back brown haired girl.
    There's being a scumbag and then there's violating somebody's right to not be touched. I fucking hate it.

Deleted

You're making some pretty wild claims that you don't have evidence for. In our modern society, we don't just assume guilt without evidence based on some feels you might be getting.

You haven't even defined who 'these guys' are. This is all turning into quite the assault on one half of the population.
    not wild claims! we have guys like this in school but not enough evidence for police, we know they raped girls!! the girls just get told they have themselfs to blame for drinking and having sex with them?????????

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    lol! you live in deluded world, these guys dont care if the girl wants or not!!
    there is a difference between rape and exploiting a drunk girl
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    There's being a scumbag and then there's violating somebody's right to not be touched. I fucking hate it.
    Don't go to Spain.

- - - Updated - - -

not wild claims! we have guys like this in school but not enough evidence for police, we know they raped girls!!
    And I know of a couple of guys who got kicked out of college because of false rape claims.

Every case needs evidence. If you have no evidence to back your claims, then your claim is null, regardless of whether or not it is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Findlyn View Post
    I don't mean to be rude, but are you even old enough to drink? Have you had real life experiences outside of a sheltered bubble? I don't mean to be so rude, but it seems like you don't realize people have been getting together while inebriated just fine for at least a millennia. I agree, unconscious is 100% no go. But to think that people that have been drinking shouldn't have sex, we wouldn't have the human population probably.
    Likely far older than you...fucking kids always imagine their little teenage exploits makes them old enough to escape responsibility...it doesn't. If they can't learn from others' experience, imagining in their own little minds that such things can't happen to them because...[insert fucked up reason], then they learn the hard way to their own chagrin that they just behaved like a goddamn stereotype.

Deleted
    And I know of a couple of guys who got kicked out of college because of false rape claims.

Every case needs evidence. If you have no evidence to back your claims, then your claim is null, regardless of whether or not it is true.
    so you say the girls lie?? all of them who these guys have target?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    the burden of proof is on the accuser.

And rape cases by their nature arnt always the easiest, which retards translate to as "rape culture" or "not taking rape seriously"
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    One of the points which stands out is that the public needs to unlearn rape culture. The question is how to go about this.
    Also, how does a friend walking someone to a car turn into this? What kind of friend is that...
    It would seem that the answer is to ban alcohol since people cant drink responsibility. Since they were both drunk, how do we know that the young lady wasn't the one that was the aggressor?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't go to Spain.

- - - Updated - - -

I wasn't planning on it. I don't even like leaving my apartment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    the burden of proof is on the accuser.

And rape cases by their nature arnt always the easiest, which retards translate to as "rape culture" or "not taking rape seriously"
    burden of proof dont have anything to do with whether someone is rapist or not!! we know they did it!!

When lifting that alcohol to your lips you pretty much forfeit any right to complain about your actions whilst drunk. Sexual or otherwise.

I mean if it's spiked then sure, it's rape. Anything else is just regret.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope I didn't say that. Reread what I wrote.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they are both drunk, wouldn't the man have as much right to claim rape as the woman? If neither can remember, it's just he said she said as to who initiated it. Pretty sure I'd have a hard time saying no if a drunk woman asked me for sex if I was also drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Warrior View Post
    When lifting that alcohol to your lips you pretty much forfeit any right to complain about your actions whilst drunk. Sexual or otherwise.

I mean if it's spiked then sure, it's rape. Anything else is just regret.
    Drinking alcohol does not mean anyone can do anything they want to to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    burden of proof dont have anything to do with whether someone is rapist or not!! we know they did it!!
    If you know it, you should be able to back your claim with evidence. If you can't do that, then you can't be certain. I will note that witness testimony is valuable, so if you saw something happen that could be a valuable addition to a criminal case. But if you didn't see something happen, then all you have is hearsay. And hearsay is not grounds for conviction.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Drinking alcohol does not mean anyone can do anything they want to to you.
    Correct. It also doesn't mean you are not responsible for your actions. If someone initiates sex with you while drunk, and you consent at that time, that consent is valid. If you fall unconscious, that's another question.