Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    What in the world are you talking about? There's plenty of use for a warrior. Literally no one melts adds like a warrior does especially while still maintaining boss damage and that goes for both specs. Commanding Shout is also a very useful raid CD.
    No, it's not.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    No, it's not.
    Yea, you're right. 15% HP for 10 seconds on a 3min CD for every warrior in your raid is completely useless and every single dps class brings much better raid CDs.

Saying the words "No, it's not" doesn't make anything true.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Yea, you're right. 15% HP for 10 seconds on a 3min CD for every warrior in your raid is completely useless and every single dps class brings much better raid CDs.

Saying the words "No, it's not" doesn't make anything true.
    Listing the ability tooltip does not make it "a very useful cd".
    Because it's not a very useful one.

More useful than what a lot of other classes bring in terms of raid CD/utility.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Compared to what, exactly? Seeing as it's so useless you must have an entire list of raid CDs that are much more useful and brought by other dps specs. I'll wait.
    Last edited by Arbiter; 2017-07-24 at 08:21 PM.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    More useful than what a lot of other classes bring in terms of raid CD/utility.
    Sure as sure.
    I am yet to see a raid cd worse than Commanding SHout.
    Compared to what, exactly? Seeing as it's so useless you must have an entire list of raid CDs that are much more useful and brought by other dps specs. I'll wait.
    Compared to anything and everything, exactly. Even a fething Demonic Portal might provide actual usefulness when compared to CShout.
    Health stones are better. Stampede Roar is better. Even a fething Aegis of Whatitsname(prot Paladin talent) is better.

Sure as sure.
    Stampeding Roar(Feral), Windrush Totem(shaman DPS), movement speed aura(WW), Darkness(when not combined with SLT), warlock gateways, rogue/mage/lock have no raid CD at all. Basically Darkness with SLT is the only one that's actually better as a general rule. And you mention Healthstones as utility? That is completely fucking idiotic, because they do nothing, seeing as you should be using the superior health potions anyway.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2017-07-24 at 08:47 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    wow would you guys look at that, exorsus brought in a fury warrior on their kj kill
    Yeah, but there was also 2 Arms warriors so Fury must be unplayably bad /s.

I swear, some people have no critical thinking skills. Just trying to copycat what some select top guilds do and what Warcraftlogs rankings say with no regards as to how this applies to their own style of play. It's how you get some of the posters in this thread that claim there's ''no point'' in playing Fury in their freaking Heroic runs or whatever. Because, across a large sample size which encompasses a variety of situations, it does 10% less DPS than Arms. Give me a break.

DKs have a right to complain about their specs in high-end raiding this tier. So do specs like WW Monks. Warriors? We're fine. Fury is fine. Just because it's not as amazing as Arms doesn't mean you shouldn't play it at all. If it's good enough for Exorsus, it's good enough for everyone else.

Stampeding Roar(Feral), Windrush Totem(shaman DPS), movement speed aura(WW), Darkness(when not combined with SLT), warlock gateways, rogue/mage/lock have no raid CD at all. Basically Darkness with SLT is the only one that's actually better as a general rule. And you mention Healthstones as utility? That is completely fucking idiotic, because they do nothing, seeing as you should be using the superior health potions anyway.
    Make me laugh.
    Oh wait, you already did.
    Encore, then. Encore.

Make me laugh.
    Oh wait, you already did.
    Encore, then. Encore.
    Rallying Cry has something you can use it for on basically every fight, all the others are situational at best
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    "raid wide last stand is shit"

5/7 joke

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sure as sure.

Compared to anything and everything, exactly. Even a fething Demonic Portal might provide actual usefulness when compared to CShout.
    Health stones are better. Stampede Roar is better. Even a fething Aegis of Whatitsname(prot Paladin talent) is better.
    lmao are you really trying to make the argument that a demonic portal that hardly has any use in this raid (and honestly has caused more problems than it's helped this tier from accidental clicks for my raid at least) or that health stones that heal for a measely 350K are more useful than a 15% HP raidwide CD that can be used multiple times with multiple warriors unlike healthstones. Please dude you have no argument just stop. Stampeding Roar is the only CD you listed as being universally useful like Rallying Cry yet they're 2 entirely different CDs and both have their uses inside of a raid. However, Feral druids don't exist and Guardians are tanks so also irrelevant to the whole "DPS classes that bring a more useful raid CD".

And as for Prot Paladins. It's irrelevant since we're talking about raid wide CDs provided by DPS specs yet again. Even then are you fucking kidding me? A 3min CD for 20% damage reduction for a measely 6 seconds but all of those allies have to be behind the prot paladin AND within 10 yards AND being a required 6sec channel? Give me a break. You're just pulling shit out of your ass at this point trying to keep up a failed argument. If you want to bring tanks into this, a prot warrior can heal the raid for 100mil across the fight through everyone's damage done and they don't have to give up any particularly useful talents to make it happen so again your point is null.

Rallying Cry is useful. You just obviously don't know how to use it effectively. Still waiting on a valid answer.
    Last edited by Arbiter; 2017-07-24 at 10:12 PM.

lmao are you really trying to make the argument that a demonic portal that hardly has any use in this raid (and honestly has caused more problems than it's helped this tier from accidental clicks for my raid at least) or that health stones that heal for a measely 350K are more useful than a 15% HP raidwide CD that can be used multiple times with multiple warriors unlike healthstones. Please dude you have no argument just stop. Stampeding Roar is the only CD you listed as being universally useful like Rallying Cry yet they're 2 entirely different CDs and both have their uses inside of a raid. However, Feral druids don't exist and Guardians are tanks so also irrelevant to the whole "DPS classes that bring a more useful raid CD".

And as for Prot Paladins. It's irrelevant since we're talking about raid wide CDs provided by DPS specs yet again. Even then are you fucking kidding me? A 3min CD for 20% damage reduction for a measely 6 seconds but all of those allies have to be behind the prot paladin AND within 10 yards AND being a required 6sec channel? Give me a break. You're just pulling shit out of your ass at this point trying to keep up a failed argument. If you want to bring tanks into this, a prot warrior can heal the raid for 100mil across the fight through everyone's damage done and they don't have to give up any particularly useful talents to make it happen so again your point is null.

Rallying Cry is useful. You just obviously don't know how to use it effectively. Still waiting on a valid answer.
    Also Feral's Stampeding Roar is significantly worse than Guardian's, so even if people used Ferals, they probably already have a better Stampeding Roar from one of their tanks.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Also Feral's Stampeding Roar is significantly worse than Guardian's, so even if people used Ferals, they probably already have a better Stampeding Roar from one of their tanks.
    Playing Feral in 2017 OMEGALUL
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

1. lmao are you really trying to make the argument that a demonic portal that hardly has any use in this raid (and honestly has caused more problems than it's helped this tier from accidental clicks for my raid at least) or that health stones that heal for a measely 350K are more useful than a 15% HP raidwide CD that can be used multiple times with multiple warriors unlike healthstones. Please dude you have no argument just stop. Stampeding Roar is the only CD you listed as being universally useful like Rallying Cry yet they're 2 entirely different CDs and both have their uses inside of a raid. However, Feral druids don't exist and Guardians are tanks so also irrelevant to the whole "DPS classes that bring a more useful raid CD".

2. Rallying Cry is useful. You just obviously don't know how to use it effectively. Still waiting on a valid answer.
    1. I am not "trying" , I've already made and stated. It's not on me to help you and your reading comprehension. It's so-so, it's there, it's nothing to write home about, and certainly not a reason to actively seek a warrior for your raid guild comp.
    2. Sure as sure, but not by much. I'm still waiting for more lolworthy material the likes of " And you mention Healthstones as utility? That is completely fucking idiotic, because they do nothing, seeing as you should be using the superior health potions anyway."

2. Sure as sure, but not by much. I'm still waiting for more lolworthy material the likes of " And you mention Healthstones as utility? That is completely fucking idiotic, because they do nothing, seeing as you should be using the superior health potions anyway."
    I'm impressed you're not banned considering all you do is bait, honestly. Healthstones are literally useless outside of PvP, because health potions are strictly superior.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Really this. I play fury because it "feels" more natural to me. And nobody ever told me like "You no get in this group `cusz fury"

What are you doing that there is "no point" in playing a certain specc? Breaking the leaderboards? Well, the Mythic World first is over, so you might as well relax and play what you like ^^
    World first isn't the only thing people race for. There's server firsts, and just generally ranking higher than the previous tier(you know, improving)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

I'm impressed you're not banned considering all you do is bait, honestly. Healthstones are literally useless outside of PvP, because health potions are strictly superior.
    Quite ironic with that coming from you, seeing all you do is using foul language, spread lies and ad homined mixed with hyperbolas.
    Keep it coming, you might yet provide some amusement, mr.
    And you mention Healthstones as utility? That is completely fucking idiotic, because they do nothing, seeing as you should be using the superior health potions anyway.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. I am not "trying" , I've already made and stated. It's not on me to help you and your reading comprehension. It's so-so, it's there, it's nothing to write home about, and certainly not a reason to actively seek a warrior for your raid guild comp.
    1. You don't actively seek a warrior for a raid guild comp just for a raid CD. You actively seek them because their exceptional add damage while maintaining boss damage, their exceptional execute phase damage, and their perfectly useful raid CD that's better than pretty much any raid CD a dps spec can bring to the raid. That Raid CD is just icing on the cake.
    2. I didn't say healthstones did nothing. Bring a lock for a free ~7mil total healing in a 20man group is worth having. It's still not a better utility than a rallying cry though. 15% more to your hp is a much larger benefit for large incoming raid wide damage than a healthstone that isn't even 10% of your total health pull. Rallying Cry can be used preemptively while a healthstone can't. Healthstone is also useless if you can't use it because the attack killed you.
    Last edited by Arbiter; 2017-07-25 at 02:41 AM.

2. I didn't say healthstones did nothing. Bring a lock for a free ~7mil total healing in a 20man group is worth having. It's still not a better utility than a rallying cry though. 15% more to your hp is a much larger benefit for large incoming raid wide damage than a healthstone that isn't even 10% of your total health pull. Rallying Cry can be used preemptively while a healthstone can't. Healthstone is also useless if you can't use it because the attack killed you.
    Except health stones are completely useless(outside of PvP), because healing potions heal for more(unless you're playing Affliction) and share the same CD.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Except health stones are completely useless(outside of PvP), because healing potions heal for more(unless you're playing Affliction) and share the same CD.
    Yea you got a point. Bit more useless than I made them out to be even. As long as your raid comes prepared that is.