Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    The TV animation isn't special. All melees have it.

I think the big hammer was bound to the old colossal smash animation which was used if you specced into final verdict.
    So instead of an animation that slightly resembles Colossal smash, we get an ability that slightly resembles colossal smash...
    Hurray.

Sorry, but the bitterness of HoW removal still burns inside me...

Madness will consume you!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else wondering why Prot is getting a 4% flat buff to most of its spell....which it doesn't need? I mean, Prot is one of the highest damage dealing tanks. Their burst is stupid. Why are they giving a buff to Prot, which should be on Ret? Are they that eager to just piss us off, that they buff the wrong spec?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamato88 View Post
    Anyone else wondering why Prot is getting a 4% flat buff to most of its spell....which it doesn't need? I mean, Prot is one of the highest damage dealing tanks. Their burst is stupid. Why are they giving a buff to Prot, which should be on Ret? Are they that eager to just piss us off, that they buff the wrong spec?
    See it here.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...nks&dataset=90

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobor View Post
    Didn't realise we were meant to be that bad, i've nearly out done a few dps on some fights but i guess it's because my guild is full of casual raiders nowdays. always good to see a buff tho.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobor View Post
    Seriously? Wow. I didn't know Prot was bottom. Goes to show my guild's Prot is amazing....I'm not gonna tell him though, his ego is big enough as it is

Deleted
    Y like giving protection paladin a CHANNELED raid cd makes any sense at all

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato88 View Post
    Seriously? Wow. I didn't know Prot was bottom. Goes to show my guild's Prot is amazing....I'm not gonna tell him though, his ego is big enough as it is
    Are we talking trash pulls or single target boss fights?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Probably a 2.5-3% damage buff.
    Yeah, compared it with my last logs in the epic rankings at least and there it would have been roughly 3,5%.

The problem is, I would have gotten one place higher in the DPS rankings at that raid.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Single target fights. I'm not saying he's a top dps as Prot, he does quite well with survivability....that is until we got to KJ HC. He gets clapped if he doesn't pay attention. And he's a raid leader, which doesn't help as he has to concentrate on not getting clapped...Also all healer CDs are used on him like bark and coccoon and our blood DK is like "lmao I'm fine". Yeah actually the more I type about it the more I shouldn't be surprised that prot is bottom. Ignore me xD

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    There is only ONE pala tank in high M+ ratings and if i recall correctly he was 103ish place, so yeh we are nonexistant atm.

yep, just re-checked, 134th place, VoTW +21.

ZERO pala tanks in top 133
    Last edited by Evilmoo; 2017-07-26 at 11:51 AM. Reason: update
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Deleted
    For all those that believe prot pallies are hawt and ret pallies doing well in m+ the m+ event is closing in. lets see how many of the afforementioned speccs will be there (personally i dont believe the situation will be much more different than what we had in arena tournaments , next to zero representation).

It's only going to get worst come 7.3 with that T21 atrocious bonus.

Deleted
    I mean what would a ret buff include ?
    As many top raidleaders have mentioned a melee should bring this tier: numbers, ability to soak mechanics, mobility to follow mechanics effective. At the moment rogues and warz are on top.
    What ret paly brings : some ability to soak mechanics hindered though by the terribad mobility and the bottom numbers (if u actually combine the first 2 needs then the numbers become even worse).
    Buff ? That shit needs a thorough reworking.
    And then I see the t21 and proposed ptr changes and grab one more drink

Quote Originally Posted by Dalamian View Post
    If it even comes in 7.3, the feral and frost rework are pretty in depth, and im sure blizzard will have to do multiple hotfixes once they go live to actually get them in line. I've actually benched my paladin for the first time in 12 years, its just not fun to play at all. When the numbers were decent but the gameplay sucked you lived with it.

But now the gameplay still sucks and so do the numbers.
    moving some talents around and boosting the damage aura by 20% and some buffs/nerfs to some talents is not something I would call pretty in depth....At least for frost....the feral one is definitely pretty in depth though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I think Ret Paladins are doomed to their current state until 8.0 at the earliest. Kind of ironic, during the proper "fight the burning legion" expansion, the keepers of light and the wielder of the Ashbringer is weak af.

I'm quite glad I re-rolled to my Moonkin but also really sad. I love my Paladin but I can't see any reason to bring her to a raid. Mediocre DPS and literally no utility. I bring innervate for our Monk and I'm on the ball with combat rez, plus Moonkin dps isn't too bad. Just.....sigh....so sad. I was tempted to bring my Paladin back this week, get 4 piece and see how it goes but I have a feeling I'd be making a mistake. Moonkin is 917 and Pala's 909 btw. =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Switched to holy because of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

Does anyone else find it odd that right now Blade of Justice does about as much damage as Templars Verdict? I mean a builder doing as much or more damage as a spender.

Im sure the mastery changes in 7.3 will effect this some, right now its almost like Blade of Justice is the spender and TV is the builder.

Does anyone else find it odd that right now Blade of Justice does about as much damage as Templars Verdict? I mean a builder doing as much or more damage as a spender.

Im sure the mastery changes in 7.3 will effect this some, right now its almost like Blade of Justice is the spender and TV is the builder.
    I've started to notice this. Especially since one of my relics is BOW damage. It feels weird but I won't complain for now. I'm hoping the hot fixes this week make me a little more competitive in raids this week. I'm usually 1-3 on the meter depending on which boss it is and how many people die I'm in a very casual guild but it's frustrating when the logs show me at 80%+ on my ilvl performance and people with similar ilvls are doing more dmg but are only at like 40-60%. I have to play near perfect to get #1 and even then that's not enough on some fights where I'm constantly running out and back in (Fallen Avatar).

Maybe I'm not paying close enough attention, but I swear BoJ is outdamaging TV for me, especially with the 4pc.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Maybe I'm not paying close enough attention, but I swear BoJ is outdamaging TV for me, especially with the 4pc.
    That wouldn't surprise me if it was