Thread: Season 11

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Welp, got to 70, finished my Season Journey, nuking my way with ease through Torment 6 with basically no risk, and my game locks up, game servers or something since my Internet to all other systems was fine and my system wasn't locking at all.

Necro dead.

I've got three pieces of Pestilence in my stash if I bother starting again, but losing a character because of the game fucking up is killing my desire to continue (and it's the first time it's happened since shortly after launch, for me, too).
    Thia really is the worst part about Hardcore. Blizzard really should make it so at least your death in HC converts the character to Softcore. Path of Exile does it, so it should be possible in D3, especially if it's the game crashing and not some failure or mistake of your own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Thia really is the worst part about Hardcore. Blizzard really should make it so at least your death in HC converts the character to Softcore. Path of Exile does it, so it should be possible in D3, especially if it's the game crashing and not some failure or mistake of your own.
    I mean, I get that someone alt-F4ing to avoid dying if shit goes south is "bad". And if it were even my PC that locked up, fine, my fault. When it's their servers that stop sending info to my client, though, argh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    Wasn't he the guy telling that D3 is dead, yet still playing it for streams and revenue? XD Anyway call it depressing XD
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

I mean, I get that someone alt-F4ing to avoid dying if shit goes south is "bad". And if it were even my PC that locked up, fine, my fault. When it's their servers that stop sending info to my client, though, argh.
    I think that your character converting to softcore upon death(for ANY reason) is just an elegant solution. Instead of losing all your gameplay, you have the choice to flip the bird to hardcore mode and keep playing. Or you can dust yourself off and start another HC character.

Regardless of how the death happened, it's a better situation.

Right got most of my gear sorted and did GR solo 60, so wanted to do some GR group play .... WTF was blizz thinking when they designed how that work in public groups ? ... whoever clicks the damn stone first decide what GR you do ... could be anything from 1 to 60 when you enter below torment 7 as i understand it, so first public GR i joined we was all around paragon 400 and the one picking the GR picked 60.

Was smooth tbh with a few deaths but we did it with 7 mins to spare so a ok time.

next 4 i join the team is very mush not up for 60 but *leader* still picks 60 and it is endless deaths and we are not remotely close to make it ....

why not let people pick a GR range before joining and let option change compared to what you already did solo ?

Managed to maintain top 300 all weekend on solo monk leaderboards (hard with a baby but I managed). I'm playing with some builds to finally get my gr70. I'm having really poor luck getting a few key items :'[

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by G3istly View Post
    No it's not subjective. You can enjoy something that's bad but it doesn't change the fact that it's bad.
    It is subjective. What you find fun is not the same as someone else.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    It is subjective. What you find fun is not the same as someone else.
    I don't care. When something is objectively bad, whether you enjoy it or not is irrelevant.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care. When something is objectively bad, whether you enjoy it or not is irrelevant.
    Something can't be objective if it involves opinion. You are dead wrong.

Something can't be objective if it involves opinion. You are dead wrong.
    That's right, because this isn't a matter of opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's right, because this isn't a matter of opinion.
    The definition of subjective and objective doesn't involve any opinion. You don't get to decide what words mean because you feel like it.

You're dead wrong.

/10 char

The definition of subjective and objective doesn't involve any opinion.
    Thanks for the laugh but this is where it ends. I don't argue with morons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the laugh but this is where it ends. I don't argue with morons.
    And I don't argue with trolls. Later.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post

/10 char
    lol so good

And I don't argue with trolls. Later.
    Gosh. You sure got me there.

I haven't played D3 since the expansion, only tried it due to a few guildies playing the new season...

I rolled barb and I feel I should have just gone pay to win with necro, getting 70 solo would have been much easier

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xcitng View Post
    I haven't played D3 since the expansion, only tried it due to a few guildies playing the new season...

I rolled barb and I feel I should have just gone pay to win with necro, getting 70 solo would have been much easier
    70 solo is really pretty easy with all classes. I haven't played a Barbarian in awhile but it should be more than doable. Granted, I did GR75 last night on my Necro with a Rathma Singularity build and no decreprify and no ancient weapon, and it felt rather easy this season but I don't think it was easier than a lightning Hydra Wizard for instance last season. Solo 70 really just comes down to having a half decent spec and gear.

Managed to do GR20 solo last night and oh my god what a drag. Now with 6p bonus i wreck everything. With first 4 chapers done, i don't really know if i want to play anymore, i'd liek to farm other sets but, well, it just seems that any build not revolving around LotD/Simulacrum/megahuge ability spam is just doing bad.

I mean, all the top builds for necro are about running, wait for big cd, nuke everything on screen for 10 seconds, repeat. What the fuck.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I avoid Hardcore like a plague these days since the OCE Diablo servers are temperamental as hell. My latency/connection can be on a steady 20ms without any dipping at all, yet the in-game latency will randomly spike to 200ms and back down again. which at times that moment of lock up can be the difference between dodging a Affix or not.

Lost a 70 Wizard 3 seasons back because of teleport not going off in a server lag spike and getting wrecked by a Rift Guardian basic spell. Haven't touched HC since.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Managed to do GR20 solo last night and oh my god what a drag. Now with 6p bonus i wreck everything. With first 4 chapers done, i don't really know if i want to play anymore, i'd liek to farm other sets but, well, it just seems that any build not revolving around LotD/Simulacrum/megahuge ability spam is just doing bad.

I mean, all the top builds for necro are about running, wait for big cd, nuke everything on screen for 10 seconds, repeat. What the fuck.
    Meh, I really haven't bothered with that. You can do GR75 with a Rathma build and singularity. The current Necro meta is boring but I just try to avoid it.