Deleted

Back from a break.

I´ve quit WoW about 8 months ago, and decided to come back and see the game in its current state. However, i am a bit overwhelmed with what to do. I have quests all over the place, artifact to catch up on, legendary to farm, gearing to do. Any pointers?

Deleted
    Depends on what you want to do, but generally check with wowHead what 's the fastest path to Legionfall, that's the only real shortcut I can think of right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    I´ve quit WoW about 8 months ago, and decided to come back and see the game in its current state. However, i am a bit overwhelmed with what to do. I have quests all over the place, artifact to catch up on, legendary to farm, gearing to do. Any pointers?
    First thing is to go to the broken shore, a quest should have popped up for it. Do the questline on the broken shore while farming ap to your weapons. When they are full ap, you will have a quest to unlock a set of new traits which you should do asap.

From that point it's business as usual, finish the broken shore questline to get your class mount, get legionfall rep to unlock flying and then finish farming out your artifact with the new traits until you hit concordance.

Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    I felt similar after coming back from a break.

My recommendation is to start with the orange artifact quests, and then focus on anything related to getting flying. In doing the flying stuff, you'll discover a lot of the other things along the way, and getting flying really REALLY opens up the feel of the game. It changed WQs from a chore to something I enjoyed ( in limited quantity ).

Welcome back and cheers.
    I agree, with flying i can now hover over a WQ area, join a group, and tab out for a bit.

your gonna want to get your artifact knowledge up asap, current cap is 40 and it lets you get there relativly fast timewise nowadays. The limiting factor is order resources so get going on those world quests whenever they are up. It may seem overwhelming with everything to do but just dive in, soon you will realise which is important and which can be ignored.

If you want to get flying you will want to complete the suramar questline as well as the broken shore quests, if not don't worry can ignore that, though you should start the broken shore to unlock the hub.

Try to get your class campaign completed for the 3rd relic slot (just do all the quests in your order hall), apart from that just play you will get gear from doing stuff in game.