Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Like warlock pets.

Deleted
    sentient shadows. either that or alike looking to Eternity from Marvel (you know, considering they are said to BE the Void, not FROM the Void. no?)

of course hope they do more than just plain shadowy monstrosities. and some of the pictures posted here would propably make for some Old Gods they could throw at us. (in that case figuratively and maybe even literally.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Nah it'd be better if Void Lords look like Kyubey!
    Hmmm, too straightforward. QB creeped the fuck out of me the moment I saw it and the impression never improved. Void Lords are insidious and subtle, it would totes be chubby pink unicorns straight from Whimsyshire.

5+ Year Old Account
    Something like Yeb, or Nug? If we are thinking in a Lovecraftian sense, which the Old gods are based upon. I mean, the parallel is there -Cthulhu, Bokrug, Shub'Niggurath, Azathoth, Hastur, Nyarlathotep etc. are all references to the manifestations that we see in C'Thun, Yogg-Sarron, Y'Shaarj, and (I assume N'Zoth). We know, from Lovecraft, that Yeb and Nug are the ultimate beings - dumb and all powerful, the great dreamers etc etc. I'd expect them to manifest themselves like that - a huge nebulous ball of shadow, tentacles, maws and hatred. Maybe add some Warcraft flare to that. Would be interesting to behold.

Outside of that, and on a more boring tangent, part likes the idea of the void being metaphorical. There are agents of the void, but the void itself is simply the impending darkness as light fades from the WC Universe.

Poq'yith mazzka awan ki uhnish'philfgsh

Like Parallax in Green Lantern

10+ Year Old Account
    -- snipped --

They look like the pedo on the right.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2017-07-25 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully something monstrous and old god like but with a bit more humanoid features so that they're somewhat relatable

5+ Year Old Account
    Those all look great but they are also tiny. A void lord should be bigger than a planet.

The last one - perfect. It is like a nebula. Terrifying in scale and concept.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I'm expecting something like the King in Yellow, Nyarlothotep, or Dagon.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    Personally, I'm expecting something like the King in Yellow, Nyarlothotep, or Dagon.
    Nyarlothotep would be amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stooned View Post
    Nyarlothotep would be amazing.
    I'm convinced one of the Void Lords will reference him, likely as their 'face' so we have one that we can interact with and be antagonized by without being too incomprehensible to interface with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Nah it'd be better if Void Lords look like Kyubey!

And if you anger them they change to the Bunnies from Blood-C
    Fear not they will be stopped by one and only hero who can save us - Mudoka Mugica.

5+ Year Old Account
    It looks like a combination old god and sha, only large enough to take a bite off that planet next to it.
    Yeah that's actually an awesome idea. I always forget about the Shah models (and, frankly, was a huge fan of them) - appreciated the Fel version on inquisitors fight on ToS. Would be awesome to see an updated, tailored, purplish, model comprise of the void lords.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dess View Post
    that's n'zoth.
    no i's not.

And most people just sendig pictures of void walkers and a naaru.. nothing new or exciting.

The void lords would look very human imo. They would look like the wow devs.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm convinced one of the Void Lords will reference him, likely as their 'face' so we have one that we can interact with and be antagonized by without being too incomprehensible to interface with.
    Something like this:

Or this:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stooned View Post
    Something like this:

Or this:

Totally down with that. I'm down with eldritch horror stuff in general (should be no surprise, my avatar is Saya, the titular character and antivillain from Saya no Uta which is a cosmic-horror VN).

5+ Year Old Account
    Totally down with that. I'm down with eldritch horror stuff in general (should be no surprise, my avatar is Saya, the titular character and antivillain from Saya no Uta which is a cosmic-horror VN).
    I noticed that and am a big fan. Mine is Frank Reynolds, a cosmic horror in himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Zarupia View Post

Something like this
    lol I laughed in real life , thanks Zarupia

edit: I honestly think Blizzard wanted to go bigger and more humanoid, expect Eldrazi combined with stain-glass windows

I'm assuming they'll look a bit like Ragnaros and be about his size. Remember, Old Gods are the result of them pooling their power, and an elemental lord meets the quota for how powerful and apparative they would likely be.

"Voidlords" are MANIFESTATIONS of the actual Void Lords, and they're mere whispers and gasps of power. I've heard there are more than several thousand void lords in the void, which makes sense. It would be a bit excessive if they were really bigger than PLANETS. This universe isn't that big.

It's said that they can annihilate worlds and split the pieces as they wish, but that's kind of a thing that Old Gods are known for doing even more effectively. It's rumor, exaggeration, and conjecture, but just imagine, a thousand void creatures with power equal to that of an elemental lord-- it's still nothing to scoff at.

So that's my take. I'm thinking that the void lords are equal in power to an elemental lord. I might be wrong, but eh, who cares? A giant, swirling, manifesting creature that's barely held together as its mass flays from its body is still pretty neat.