Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Both the antifa and alt-right movements are purely authoriatarian in nature. It's as if they are in a race to see who can be the most authoritarian douchebags around. I don't get the fascination with memes, nor do I get the intense desire they have to rule over others. Fuck them all.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP, you're assuming that they aren't neo-nazis in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Calling the alt-right neo-nazis is almost as stupid as calling antifa nazis. Both threads are dumb.
    Nah man. Remember, Trump is Hitler and everyone on the right is a Nazi.

Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post
    "Alt right" is a made up catch-all label for people who don't agree with the liberal echo-chamber. It's much easier to instantly dismiss them and brand them as racist, xenophobic, and misogynists instead of having actual debate. Basically if you disagree with my morally superior ultra-liberal opinion, you are an alt-right racist. That sure was a breeze and it saved me from having to step outside my bubble.
    The Alt-right does exist, but other than that what you said is true.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    OP, you're assuming that they aren't neo-nazis in the first place.
    No, actually i am aware they are Neo Nazis, or lets say many of the alt right followers actually are.

I just wonder how anyone could pretend they arent.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Lol ok.

I see you got a tad upset about the "Antifa being Fascists" Thread.

Protip: The current "regressive" left is far more inline with being Neo-Nazis than the alt-right purely through their actions.
    What? That makes no sense at all.
    Do you actual know what a "nazi" is?

Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    Oh that is just fucking gold. Shine on Rym, you hypocrite star.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    LoL.
    The difference between this thread and that thread is, that this thread isnt invoking lies.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    What really bothers me about this is that no one calls Anifa "the alt-left", but the call these loony Neo-Nazis "the alt-right".

I get it right, but if were going to "classify" people we should be fair and balanced about it, Anifa is authoritarian "alt-left" and the crazy Neo-Nazis are also authoritarians making the "alt-right". Realistically fuck both groups, because it gives the people on the left and the right an awful name to even slightly be roped in with these scumbags.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    The 4 chan community makes fun of everyone, acting like they don't harshly make fun of everyone including themselves isn't realistic.
    It's not just 4chan though. 4chan, especially /pol, used to almost never have a centralized theme to their madness but if you take an honest look at the content of their "jokes" there is a definite pattern which signals a shift in ideology or demographic. I've also seen discontent from old 4chan posters who enjoyed shitposting complain now that it just isn't the same when shitposting is being targeted towards certain topics rather than everything being game.

If it was just limited to 4chan then you would be absolutely correct. The same theme can be seen from comments on Breitbart, Stormfront, Infowars, and r/the_donald. For your initial premise to be true there is no way there would be a common ground across that many and more conservative media outlets.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    The difference between this thread and that thread is, that this thread isnt invoking lies.
    No. The difference is you made it.

Almost like how you're fine with destruction of property as long as Antifa does it.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Are you defending Antifa and their actions? because those things aren't lies

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Almost like how you're fine with destruction of property as long as Antifa does it.
    I never said that. And please notice that this thread isnt about Antifa.

Nope, your hypocrisy is pretty clearly on display right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Nope, your hypocrisy is pretty clearly on display right now.
    Do you want to claim the alt right isnt infact made out of a lot of neo nazis?

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    No, that's exactly what this thread is about, don't kid yourself. I by no means like "the alt-right" but ill call out your hypocrisy any day, and its on a grand display right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazyyrogue View Post
    What really bothers me about this is that no one calls Anifa "the alt-left", but the call these loony Neo-Nazis "the alt-right".

I get it right, but if were going to "classify" people we should be fair and balanced about it, Anifa is authoritarian "alt-left" and the crazy Neo-Nazis are also authoritarians making the "alt-right". Realistically fuck both groups, because it gives the people on the left and the right an awful name to even slightly be roped in with these scumbags.
    Probably because there are people who actually used the label of alt-right. But in essence you're right, Antifa would be the alt-left if the same logic is applied.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Yes it is. That's why this thread exists.

And that's why you kept saying it was nothing when they smash Windows, right?

Do you want to claim the alt right isnt infact made out of a lot of neo nazis?
    No, they are filled with racists and xenophobes. I'm merely commenting on your hypocrisy about this thread. You aren't going to hurt my feelings if you insult the alt-right fanboys.