Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    But this entire thread is a left wing trigger from another thread xD
    Which in return shows how easily triggered right wingers are.

Good job.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    What terrorist attacks have antifa done?
    Don't even reply to these idiots. Its not worth the effort Themius.

10+ Year Old Account
    "“What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly God? Money.…. Money is the jealous god of Israel, in face of which no other god may exist. Money degrades all the gods of man – and turns them into commodities…. The bill of exchange is the real god of the Jew. His god is only an illusory bill of exchange…. The chimerical nationality of the Jew is the nationality of the merchant, of the man of money in general.”"

-some leftist guy in the 1800s
    And here I was thinking we were talking about the current times. Oh, wait, we are. You aren't however, but I guess you had to drag up the 1800's, a time when there was plenty of anti-semittism, and it was seen as quite alright to have such views, to be able to make an argument. Here, have a *slow clap*

And no, I wasn't around in the 1800's, so I didn't meet him in person.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Lol ok.

I see you got a tad upset about the "Antifa being Fascists" Thread.

Protip: The current "regressive" left is far more inline with being Neo-Nazis than the alt-right purely through their actions.
    Thank you, couldn't agree more!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    And here I was thinking we were talking about the current times. Oh, wait, we are. You aren't however, but I guess you had to drag up the 1800's, a time when there was plenty of anti-semittism, and it was seen as quite alright to have such views, to be able to make an argument. Here, have a *slow clap*

And no, I wasn't around in the 1800's, so I didn't meet him in person.
    It's doubly funny because Marx is ethnically Jewish so it even furthers his opinion.

Nothing says fighting fascism like beating up random people and committing arson :P
    Except, you know for that *actual* fascism exists and is defined. Words have meanings. Fascism is a word and accordingly has a meaning.

Spaghetti has tomatoes in its sauce. Ketchup has tomatoes in it. That doesn't mean that Spaghetti is Ketchup or vice-versa even tho there are some shared characteristics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Please read
    This will be fun.
    "The alt-right does not exist. It's nothing more than white supremacists who have repackaged the hate and served it up in a more palatable form for human consumption."
    White supremacists are not Nazis.
    Nazis are Teutonic supremacists.
    There is a difference.
    Spenser invoked a myth of a "fall and rescue of a white America", the "children of Light". Since Trumps victory, he was hopefully again. His rhetoric about the rebirth of a great white Nation sounded like the early 20th century, the 1920s and 1930.
    Richard Spencer.
    attempt to rebrand warmed-over Reconstruction-era white supremacy as a cool, new
    Isn't Nazisim.
    The reconstruction era occurred almost half a century before the birth of Adolf Hitler PBUH.
    Alt-right beliefs have been described as isolationist, protectionist, antisemitic, and white supremacist, frequently overlapping with Neo-Nazism, nativism and Islamophobia, antifeminism and homophobia, right-wing populism, and the neoreactionary movement.
    And that's about as defined as the following:
    Social democracy is objectively the moderate wing of fascism The alt-right....
    Joseph Stalin.

Deleted
    No, actually the alt right of nowadays is friend to Israels current politics, as it is right populist. Anti semitism may still exist, but every single right wing echo chamber is filled with anti muslim memes, and every single propaganda from the right is based on "islamist terrorism" and the typical religious denouncing we know from the early 20th century, just targeted at Islam nowadays.
    Are you mad? Trump was blamed for selling out. Muslims are just more "immediate". Blaming Muslims is also made to normalize certain... things. Not like we even need to do that, Muslims make a good job of that themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    Israel = The Jewish State as stated in their Declaration of Independence and in the 1947 UN Jewish homeland. Israel is also the Jewish holy land according to their scripture. To say that you hate Israel and not the Jewish religion nor Jews that live in Israel is preposterous and dishonest. It is simply leftists attempt to hide (maybe from themselves?) their hatred of Jews.
    That is complete, inane drivel of the pathetic kind that is usually brought up by ignorants who wants a convenient cudgel to silence the opposition with. "Oh, so you are against the Israeli government? You must be an anti-semite!!111!!one".

Just LOOK at all those Anti-semites...oh, wait...

I have absolutely NOTHING against jews (or for that matter Israeli's who oppose their government's politics), neither does any of my left-wing, radical left or moderate left friends. Resenting the politics of the Israeli government, and thinking that Israel itself was a humongous mistake is not, has never been, and will never be, anti-semittism in any way or form.

- - - Updated - - -

This thread isnt about Antifa.
    Some people are obsessed about Antifa. Their little hearts are all aflutter to finally have a (supposedly) left-wing organization with some members that has done something bad. That way, they can forever use it as a counter-argument, whenever a right-wing organization kills, maims, beats up, robs or shoots someone.

"Hey, did you read amout those neo-nazi's who killed a family of immigr..."
    "-SHUT UP! ANTIFA BREAKS PROPERTY! THE LEFT IS A BIGGER THREAT!!!11!1"

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, you want a newer example then? How about galloway? He may not outright hate jew, but despises Isreal and zionism.
    Despising Israel and Zionism =/= hating Jews or Judaism.

-I- despise Israel and Zionism. I certainly do not hate Jews or Judaism.

Deleted
    Despising Israel and Zionism =/= hating Jews or Judaism.

-I- despise Israel and Zionism. I certainly do not hate Jews or Judaism.
    This excuse was made by degenerate neo-nazis years ago. Good that you finally joined their side.
    Next stage is "I'm actually pro-Israel, so they can be all in one place when we need to do some things."
    You'll get to that sooner or later.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post
    "Alt right" is a made up catch-all label for people who don't agree with the liberal echo-chamber. It's much easier to instantly dismiss them and brand them as racist, xenophobic, and misogynists instead of having actual debate. Basically if you disagree with my morally superior ultra-liberal opinion, you are an alt-right racist. That sure was a breeze and it saved me from having to step outside my bubble.
    I like this guy! ujx, you are my favorite person on the internet today.
    You hit the nail on the head, 100% accurate statement.

It was creepy how the majority liberal media got ahold of the alt-right term and painted it on anything resembling Trump support. Wasn't hard since the left's hate was so extreme over the surprise loss of the presidency. I've never seen anything like it. The overwhelming snowflake tears did have an unfortunate effect. So many Trump voters were pushed even further right that they downright worship the man and are oblivious to any and all blunders. I have several FB friends that are so overboard with the pro Trump posts. I voted for Trump and it even disturbs me. After Jeff Sessions appointment, I regretted voting for Trump but it looks like he is about to amend that mistake .
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    This excuse was made by degenerate neo-nazis years ago. Good that you finally joined their side.
    Next stage is "I'm actually pro-Israel, so they can be all in one place when we need to do some things."
    You'll get to that sooner or later.
    Is that the best you can do? It's cute how you are incapable of actually putting forth an argument, and have to resort to building strawmen out of lies and bullshit to be able to participate in the discussion. Maybe you would be happier in school where you might actually learn something.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, i just want to show hypocrisy. The hypocrisy of the alt right not being called what they really are or propbably evolve to.
    No, you're butthurt and are simply scraping the bottom of a barrel to make a childish argument that sounds something like this:

Kid A: "You're a dummy"
    Kid B: "No you're a dummy"

Deleted
    Is that the best you can do? It's cute how you are incapable of actually putting forth an argument, and have to resort to building strawmen out of lies and bullshit to be able to participate in the discussion. Maybe you would be happier in school where you might actually learn something.
    Might I suggest some literature just for you? The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.
    Also, don't forget to fight against the mighty ZOG, Zionist Occupation Government.

"Alt right" is a made up catch-all label for people who don't agree with the liberal echo-chamber.
    Quote Originally Posted by Animalhouse View Post
    I like this guy! ujx, you are my favorite person on the internet today.
    You hit the nail on the head, 100% accurate statement.
    No, there's something wrong with both of you. "Alt-Right" isn't a slander term invented by the left and applied to opponents to delegitimize them. It was a term made up by wanna-be nazis on the right - specifically Richard Spencer - and applied to themselves to attempt to cast them as merely a slightly different voice on the right instead of the hateful troll-fucks they were. It was meant to normalize racist assholes.

Learn things before you talk. Try it for once in your life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Lol ok.

I see you got a tad upset about the "Antifa being Fascists" Thread.

Protip: The current "regressive" left is far more inline with being Neo-Nazis than the alt-right purely through their actions.
    Fucking intolerant left, I hate it when they try to gas those jews.

- - - Updated - - -

"Alt right" is a made up catch-all label for people who don't agree with the liberal echo-chamber. It's much easier to instantly dismiss them and brand them as racist, xenophobic, and misogynists instead of having actual debate. Basically if you disagree with my morally superior ultra-liberal opinion, you are an alt-right racist. That sure was a breeze and it saved me from having to step outside my bubble.
    If you ignore it was coined by a certain Neo-nazi called Richerd Spencer, you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Animalhouse View Post
    It was creepy how the majority liberal media got ahold of the alt-right term and painted it on anything resembling Trump support. Wasn't hard since the left's hate was so extreme over the surprise loss of the presidency. I've never seen anything like it. The overwhelming snowflake tears did have an unfortunate effect. So many Trump voters were pushed even further right that they downright worship the man and are oblivious to any and all blunders. I have several FB friends that are so overboard with the pro Trump posts. I voted for Trump and it even disturbs me. After Jeff Sessions appointment, I regretted voting for Trump but it looks like he is about to amend that mistake .
    I know some of you live in an alternate realty but people call themselves the alt-right without needing liberals to help them. That is the problem with movements like the alt-right and BLM you have no leadership, organization or goals anyone can call themselves alt-right hence how the term came to be. Alt-right exist because Trump supporters who did not agree with the GOP put themselves in that corner but at the same time people like Richard Spencer saw it as a new way to launch a new neo-nazi platform.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    No, there's something wrong with both of you. "Alt-Right" isn't a slander term invented by the left and applied to opponents to delegitimize them. It was a term made up by wanna-be nazis on the right - specifically Richard Spencer - and applied to themselves to attempt to cast them as merely a slightly different voice on the right instead of the hateful troll-fucks they were. It was meant to normalize racist assholes.

Learn things before you talk. Try it for once in your life.
    Hatefull troll-fuck?! Obviously that is you.

I NEVER said anything about who and where. I was just pointing out how the left throws it around at will. It was clear from the get go that the media were mobilizing their zombie hate army and they used the term to do so. You Heladys, are one of their tools. Congratulations! There are many like you on mmo-champion.
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Might I suggest some literature just for you? The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.
    Also, don't forget to fight against the mighty ZOG, Zionist Occupation Government.
    Yeah, the day I take reading tips from the likes of you, will be a cold day in hell. Go back to inventing some new lies instead, since you are utterly disinterested in anything remotely connected to facts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Fucking intolerant left, I hate it when they try to gas those jews.
    You commies have a good experience in "getting rid" of Jews.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, the day I take reading tips from the likes of you, will be a cold day in hell. Go back to inventing some new lies instead, since you are utterly disinterested in anything remotely connected to facts.
    Just hit me up when you need more literature. I'll gladly help.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-07-25 at 07:45 PM.